Author Topic: Replaying Pokemon ruby any tipz  (Read 651 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MineFreak6545

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Replaying Pokemon ruby any tipz
« on: November 03, 2016, 13:44 »
hello all i'm a little new to this whole forums thing, well actually this is the first time i've EVER posted on a forum, but enough babbling. I'm playing pokemon ruby, sadly its a boot leg copy but everything works fine, even the internal clock despite there being no internal battery, if you guys have any tips for me please don't be afraid to post them.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
Re: Replaying Pokemon ruby any tipz
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 15:37 »
welcome to the forums! best tips i could give is be super careful with TMs, save before every important battle (especially gyms and when you're in the seafloor cavern) as it can save some time running all of the way back if you get wiped out.

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Re: Replaying Pokemon ruby any tipz
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 16:04 »
Hunting for Feebas to get a Milotic is a nightmare. It is even worse when you try and feed any Feebas you catch should you be lucky enough to find the right spot after constantly changing the Trendy Phrase to feed it blue Pokéblocks. Some will despise the taste and won't develop a Beauty stat enough to evolve and others will develop it so slowly and get full and refuse to eat any more before the Beauty is maxed out. Wailmer is better choice for a Water type as it has both bulk and a good move set and Wailord is necessary to get the Regis.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!