Author Topic: Which scrapped Pokemon seem interesting to you?  (Read 779 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Barry B. Benson

• YOU LIKE JAZZ
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
Which scrapped Pokemon seem interesting to you?
« on: May 22, 2017, 22:45 »
For a complete list of Scrapped Pokemon, copy and paste this link into the search bar:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_unused_Pok%C3%A9mon_and_character_designs

Some scrapped Pokemon that intrest me are:

Honoguma- a Pikachu fire bear
Unnamed turtle- GS beta Pokemon that bears a resemblence to Tirtouga over 10 years later
Latiaziken, a Pokemon beta that was the combination of Latias and Blaziken
And, last of all, the original color of Excadrill, which looked cooler than the current coloring.

What's your opinion?

She's a pretty one ain't she

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Re: Which scrapped Pokemon seem interesting to you?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 05:02 »
I've always was curious about the Shellos and Gastrodon that were supposed to be in the original RS games but were scrapped and AZ's Floette for a few reasons. The former two I have always wondered if they would have had another version and what they looked like from the front. As for the Floette, I have never understood why they fully programmed it into the game with full details and a moveset and signature move if they aren't going to release it. Gen 7 seems very unlikely to have AZ's Floette released since there are no signs that AZ has ever visited Alola. Dexio and Sina are the only call backs to XY story wise. Ash-Greninja doesn't count as it is a special Pokemon that doesn't even appear in the Alolan Dex and Zygarde never had a major role in the games and its Formes are references to the anime series.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!