Author Topic: Bravely Default  (Read 1419 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
Bravely Default
« on: January 28, 2014, 18:10 »
So, Square Enix returns once again to the classic turn based JRPG and brings Bravely Default as their latest offering. With beautiful soundtrack, innovative (well for a turn based game) gameplay and stunning graphics, it stands to

aaand i cant be bothered any more, I want abilink buddies, does anyone have the game help me

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Bravely Default
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 18:11 »
It sounds awesome. I'm gonna ask for it for my upcoming birthday.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 18:38 »
Bravely Default is mad fun. Really cool battle system and the job system is cool too.

If you don't already have me added (I think you might because of X/Y?) then feel free to add me, my 3DS code is on my profile somewhere.
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 19:38 »
Bravely Default is mad fun. Really cool battle system and the job system is cool too.

If you don't already have me added (I think you might because of X/Y?) then feel free to add me, my 3DS code is on my profile somewhere.
Awesome, I've added you :) My code's on my profile as well

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 19:43 »
Yeah, I've already added you back. I dunno how Ablink works because I've never used it but I assume it has to do with jobs and abilities and stuff, so I hope you find my jobs/abilities useful ~
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 12:53 »
Yeah, I've already added you back. I dunno how Ablink works because I've never used it but I assume it has to do with jobs and abilities and stuff, so I hope you find my jobs/abilities useful ~
Thaaaank you :)
Although I'm guessing you're probably more or less done with the game, I'll try to level up jobs that you haven't invested much in. That way, you can get even more high level jobs with little effort.
Oh, for the nemeses thing, one of the bosses has a reccomended level of 20 but still completely wrecks my team. He has an HP of over 20,000 as well :/ How am I really supposed to beat that? EDIT: NVM, apparently they weren't lying when they said hard mode was hard
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 13:57 by Hahex and Oshawott »

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 14:53 »
Thaaaank you :)
Although I'm guessing you're probably more or less done with the game, I'll try to level up jobs that you haven't invested much in. That way, you can get even more high level jobs with little effort.
Oh, for the nemeses thing, one of the bosses has a reccomended level of 20 but still completely wrecks my team. He has an HP of over 20,000 as well :/ How am I really supposed to beat that? EDIT: NVM, apparently they weren't lying when they said hard mode was hard
I've gotten up to working on the 3rd Crystal, so I guess that'd be like half-way/two-fifths of the way through, depending on whether you count stuff after 4th Crystal as a seperate chunk? I dunno. It's hella fun though. I'm probably gonna end up going through and grinding all the jobs up near the end anyway, I think the jobs I chose not to use were just the jobs that weren't that great.
I've not tried any of the Nemesis battles, they're all Level 99, I ain't about that life.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 17:44 »
Bravely Default is great, I'm having lots of fun with it so far. It's nice to get a new, true traditional JRPG.

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 23:52 »
Ooh Ringabel's journal is pretty mysterious but I think I have a theory on what it is. Baaasically (spoilers): I have a feeling that the D on the diary stands for Din, as in Dark Knight Alternis Din. There will be some plot based event where Din doesn't really die, but gets sent back in time somehow with amnesia. Din's only appearence to Agnes and friends is when Ringabel was away, also suggesing the possibility of some kind of dual personality, although that doesn't explain why is seen in the Council of Six. Maybe Ringabel is the boy mentioned in the diary?
Either way, I think its really cool how the writers almost revealed the entire plot through the diary, but its not so cryptic as to seem unrealistic.