Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83526 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #345 on: August 31, 2011, 23:52 »
Dear Doctor,
please alter the timeline so velociraptors exist as pets.
Love MOP
xx

Dear MOP,
notice how Laura has a job already? Do you? No? Think about why that is because these things are probably your fault. >:|
From MOP

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 01, 2011, 00:01 »
Dear U 
You're a tit. 
It's certainly not hatred that I feel for you, but so very often you make me want to jump out of a window. Or, preferably, throw you out of one, just for a short break from the bewildering excrement that spews from your mouth. 
Love and bile, M 

Dear the days that pass 
Liven up, would you? 
Love, M 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 01, 2011, 06:31 »
Dear me,
Let's talk.

OK what's up

well you, and me, and we, we have to go on a super adventure to find the inner machinations of my mind.

Why?

My subconscious is in there, and I'm pretty sure it's mad about being locked up in bad sleep hours.

Oh. How do you know?

Well, I've either had weird or vague dreams, and basically I'd like to have the über long lucid dreaming as a special order.

Sounds good. Go get something to eat. Go to bed. Do your homework. Put the socks in the laundry. You know, talking to yourself may make others think you're crazy.

So?

You don't want that.

But I'm not crazy. My self gets pretty lonely.

-_-

ARGH SHUT UP LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC. We need to attempt a LUCID DREAM and look for the guide or whatever.

OK, do you think your subconscious will talk to you if it's mad?

It's worth a shot.

OK. Good night do everything i told you or else.

Good night.

macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 02, 2011, 21:33 »
Dear college class and tutor...

I may seem to take a while to "settle in" but I assure you, I am a really nice person, and I always add humor, once I get to know everyone, and what I can, and cannot make jokes about, the wheels will start to turn... Also if any of you sing, please don't say Im the only boy who sings, because I like the extra respect and stuff, and in gigs, if Im doing a solo peice, I suppose I can wear my suit (like a boss).

If my "sanity" becomes a question mid course, don't worry I still pay full attention, got an A in RS, and I wore a ski mask to some of thoes lessons...

But hey! It would be nice for you guys to add me to the team, since, I have long hair.... yeah....

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 02, 2011, 21:38 »
Dear Love Life,

Stop trying to twist me inside out by liking someone who would probably turn me down.

From Me

Offline CC|The 2nd Coming

• When you feel low, like after Valentines, you decide to be a
  • Joeno Fan
  • CC's making a comeback people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 02, 2011, 21:58 »
Dear college tutor for next year,

I hope you will be able to understand when I tell you on our introductory day that I won't be in for the rest of the week due to a fake funeral my parents and I are going to in Warwickshire.  I will catch up with the work, I promise.

Respect,

The student that is on 6 weeks trial for being slack with assignment deadlines last year ^_^

Thanks a lot Zerrissen =D

Thanks TMDR for being such an awesome friend!  And don't forget she did the avatar picture!

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #351 on: September 02, 2011, 22:03 »
Dear Self,
Get your damn head on straight and stop acting like a whiney little bundle of fail who thinks the world owes him a living. Get up off your lazy rear, and do something productive for once. Like, I don't know, do some creative writing, or ride a bike. Train at Gildenburgh, just stop moping for no real reason. I know it's that time in a boy's life and he may have moodswings, but just... Just pick yourself up off the floor, you pathetic excuse for a human, and be less of a pathetic excuse for a human.

Good, now that's out of my system, I can focus on that thing I was working on.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 02, 2011, 22:13 »
Dear G,

wow thanks for completely ignoring my attempt to salvage our friendship... I really appreciate it. It's not my fault that you decided that you /had/ to write and make a film this holiday, nor is it my fault that you decided it all had to be filmed on a night and at times I couldn't do. Cheers for having a massive go at me about it though, I appreciate it. that's the last time I'll make the effort for you though... it's nice to see you care about our 4 year long friendship.

see you around (not),
Claire.

Dear J

I realised today I am gonna miss you soooo much when we go to uni - we've been friends for 7 years now and stuck together through loads of crap. you are literally possibly my bestest friend and not hearing you prattle on about moose/ketchup/polos is going to be so weird =[ we'd so best keep in contact!

lots of love
Claireophenia

human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #353 on: September 02, 2011, 22:40 »
Dear mother nature,
thanks for the week of intense headaches and low mood so far! Can't wait for another week of hell!

love courtney x

dear a,
i wonder how many times i've moaned about you on here? Lost count now.
When i said i don't get ema anymore you said "welcome to my world!" hahaha no.
You say your family are skint at the end of every month? Try having that every week or two. I'm sick of you making out that your life is so bad. At least i'm happy with what i have and know the value of money.
Also your *~condition~* is hypochondria. You seem to be at the docs every day.
Stop making people take pity on you for attention. Yeah i was born way too early and was ill as hell in my first few years of life but i don't use that to gain some sympathy from people, i get on with life and thank the world i'm alive.
B also has a bf/other friends too and she gets sick of your whining too so maybe that's why she won't see you?
go back to how you were please.

love courtney x

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 02, 2011, 23:13 »
Dear, Mah Bro

Sorta like the way you said you were taking the same course as me, then at the last min change course, I respect your choices, but ya could have told me that you were doing a different course... since you know... Im sorta in a class with friends I havent made now...

ALSO totally loving the way you said "hey now I might actually pull, since your not there to make girls hate me" it really is not my fault that girls are infact used to me joking around, and they are normally aware that Im dreadfull with my choice of words... No offence dawg, but it might just be, I have a natural charm... that you might lack...

However, glad your letting her go, nice to see one of my friends progressing in life, untie the weights around your ankles and with a bit of luck you might get your head above water. But hey, maybe now I might pull, since after all, you always seem to drop me in it when it comes down to girls...

Hope we keep in touch, been best friends for 4 years now... and hey, if any of your new friends (or girlfriends) come on xbox live, ya better warn them about me... since Im sure their going to hate you when they go offline....

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 03, 2011, 00:21 »
dear shawn,

when i tell my friends im switching out of computer apps, i usually say, "jk i just wanna take business"... but thats kinda a lie is 25 percent i want you to stop staring at me cause its wigging me out. until the change is made, lets establish some ground rules

1. dont stare at me
2. dont smile at me
3. do not ever under any circumstances speak to me

i dont forgive you until you apologize,

-liz

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #356 on: September 04, 2011, 18:37 »
Dear self

you are an idiot and you are going to get yourself kicked out of school GO AND DO THAT HOMEWORK SERIOUSLY

love me

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 04, 2011, 18:40 »
Dear Shaymin

you are an idiot and you are going to get yourself kicked out of school GO AND DO THAT HOMEWORK SERIOUSLY

love me ewno

love rob x

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #358 on: September 05, 2011, 14:24 »
dear rob

i really don't have the motivation to do it

kill me

love lauren

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #359 on: September 05, 2011, 14:35 »
Dear Lauren. I love you =]. I won't let Rob kill you JUST yet. P:

Love, Lottie
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-