Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 181151 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #1560 on: May 28, 2017, 19:53 »
Tbh, I don't know anything that's happening in the world except Trump is president. As I'm writing this, I just remembered what happened recently, so I guess I understand now! Sorry!

I just saved myself a paragraph defending myself about using my common sense to not put in a joke that could be potentially offensive.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1561 on: May 28, 2017, 19:56 »
what so you didn't look at the news for long enough to understand that in the UK on Monday a pop concert was bombed and 22 people died and at least 59 were injured? you didn't see the attack in the Philippines? May is still ongoing and this is how many terrorist incidents there have been (141 as of right now, in case you were wondering)

look up for once. see what's going on before you go "lol i'm not gonna make a 9/11 joke cause it might be offensive !!" or compare your character to hitler

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: May 28, 2017, 20:02 »
Alright, I was preparing to get really bad but seeing as it's been taken care of....

I finished my last night at work at my first job ever. I'll miss the crew over there but i'll be back, mainly since the food is good.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: May 28, 2017, 20:22 »
what so you didn't look at the news for long enough to understand that in the UK on Monday a pop concert was bombed and 22 people died and at least 59 were injured? you didn't see the attack in the Philippines? May is still ongoing and this is how many terrorist incidents there have been (141 as of right now, in case you were wondering)

look up for once. see what's going on before you go "lol i'm not gonna make a 9/11 joke cause it might be offensive !!" or compare your character to hitler
Of course I knew about the bombing! I mentioned that in my last post!

My other post was more about using my common sense (which I lack) then the other thing!

I only mentioned the word (or number) I could've gone into more detail, to the point of actually describing the joke! But almost immediately after thinking of it, I decided it wasn't very "jokey" and left it! Offending people is the last thing I want! Although you find it hard to believe, I do have a brain (somewhere) in my head!

"lol i'm not gonna make a 9/11 joke cause it might be offensive !!"
At what point did I lol? When it comes to serious things like this, I don't lol or lmao or lmfao. I was quite serious in that post. I wasn't informal as I usually am.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #1564 on: May 28, 2017, 20:41 »
Please cut out the conversation about how inappropriate his joke was and get back on topic.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: May 28, 2017, 21:46 »
I learned how to do a few things with Fruityloops recently.
I should be able to add vocals in my songs without using Vocaloid, though personally, I think Vocaloid's vocals sound better.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: May 28, 2017, 23:28 »
there was a moth in my bedroom stressing me out so ive moved into my brothers old room for the night and i think i just physically felt all of my troubles alleviate now that im not being taunted by the Heck Moth who will eat me alive as soon as i put my guard down

thanks gl <3

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1567 on: May 29, 2017, 00:55 »
there was a moth in my bedroom stressing me out so ive moved into my brothers old room for the night and i think i just physically felt all of my troubles alleviate now that im not being taunted by the Heck Moth who will eat me alive as soon as i put my guard down
i feel u there, moths can be cute but when they are in My Space it's like pls no i want you to no longer exist so let's go

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: May 29, 2017, 15:09 »
Finally got Pokemon GO working. There's a gym just down the road from where I live!

I'm not sure how to play Pokemon GO while outside my house though. I don't think my iPod can connect to the internet in any way while I'm outside.

Edit: I've actually spotted at least 3 gyms close to where I live! You can bet that I'll be challenging them at some point or another.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 16:04 by Petzbreeder »

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: May 29, 2017, 15:42 »
i used to love and tolerate moths but they Disrespected me by destroying a large amount of my wool stash and getting at some of my fave t-shirts and especially now i am gardening indoors it is sadly K.O.S. for a lot of plant/fabric threatening beasties. i catch and release outside the moths when i can and keep the spiders tho cos spiders i have all the itme in the world for
           

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: May 29, 2017, 16:45 »
I got a fidget spinner!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: June 04, 2017, 01:51 »
 Checked out all the pubs and clubs that I've wanted to check out. It was nicer going with the missus than going with the guys tbh.

Spoiler: show
 I always love travelling through places I don't really know because it's nice driving past, say, a community hall and knowing that memories were made there and you get to think about all the important moments in people's lives that might have happened in and around the places you drive past. Like, driving past pubs, shops, pharmacies, and even car parks and knowing that there are most likely people who'll drive/walk past and have fond memories of that place.

It's nice knowing that I've got my own life and my own story but I'm little more than part of the scenery in someone else's story. It probably sounds really weird but I'm falling asleep aha.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1572 on: June 05, 2017, 11:26 »
i used to love and tolerate moths but they Disrespected me by destroying a large amount of my wool stash and getting at some of my fave t-shirts and especially now i am gardening indoors it is sadly K.O.S. for a lot of plant/fabric threatening beasties. i catch and release outside the moths when i can and keep the spiders tho cos spiders i have all the itme in the world for

I've killed so many clothes moths lately. Even got some dedicated killing spray for the little wotsits.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: June 05, 2017, 12:50 »
I made a new and shorter intro for my YouTube channel! It uses the intro sound for the Gameboy Advance! I'm sure people will love it or they might hate it for nostalgia reasons (I'd go for the first one though!)

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1574 on: June 06, 2017, 11:11 »
I made a new and shorter intro for my YouTube channel!

Reminds me, I need to make mine...
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel