Author Topic: king apple's X nuzlocke!  (Read 723 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr. Apple

king apple's X nuzlocke!
« on: October 21, 2013, 02:05 »
hi everyone, just a few weeks after getting X i decided i wanted to nuzlocke it! ive never done this before, so it should be fun! itll be like a story, as most are. most of you know the rules, but meh, ill state them anyway.

when a pokemon faints, its dead. it will be boxed forever (unless i finish the nuzlocke, i might mess around with old friends :) )

when encountering a new route, i can only catch the first pokemon encountered

if i find a shiny and ive seen something already, it doesnt matter im catching it. screw the rules XD

if i encounter a pokemon that ive already caught first, it doesnt count. EX ive caught a fletchling already, and on my first encounter on a new route, i find a fletchling, it will be exempt from the first pokemon catching rule thing, and i can catch the next one.

ENOUGH OF THAT! i will be updating as much as possible!

so... on to the story!!

it was morning and i was still asleep. a fletchling rudely woke me up from my slumber. I rolled out of bed, and went downstairs. mum scolded me for my appearance and told me to change. rude. i went back upstairs and used my magical mirror to change out of my pajamas. in my opinion, i look horrendous in normal clothes,  but ah well. i went back downstairs to see if my new attire please my mother.

when i arrived at the foot of the steps, she told me to go outside and greet the neighbors. ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS LET ME SLEEP WOMAN.

when i went outside to say hello to the neighbors, they were a step ahead of me.  two girls were outside, and they went on and on about some stuff.
i wasnt paying attention, but it didnt seem important, whatever it was. thwy didnt stop talking. once they said their names (which were serena and shauna, by the way) i was ready for this conversation to be over. they did say something about giving me a pokemon in aquacorde town, which seemed important. id always wanted a pokemon, so it was pretty cool! they went off on their merry way and let me be.

after wandering around vaniville town for a while, i headed out to aquacorde to get my pokemon. just as i walked into town, they called for me. i decided to ignore them and keep going, but they yelled again. normally this wouldbve been no problem,  and i keep walking, but my legs decided to listen to these annoying neighbors and turn around.  i decided it was no use if my legs didnt work properly and walked over to them. they had two other kids over there. they decided to talk and talk and talkand eventually asked a seemingly random question about what my nickname was. i said chris, even though this was my real name. bah. whatever. they eventually got out the pokemon, and let us pick. there was a frog, a fox, and a.... gosh what is that thing. i picked the fox because it.... spoke to me. it said some strange things, like "DING DING DING DING A DING A DING," and "WOW POW POW POW POW P POW P POW." something about those words made me think "hmm... that sounds like something that people who live in the year 2013 would listen to! i want that one."

so i picked the fox, and named it Mozilla, after the web browser.

~   

thats all for now!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 00:10 by king apple »

Offline Nuzlocke

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
Re: king apple's X nuzlocke!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 17:20 »
Ha, Mozilla Firefox... Awesome name!

Mr. Apple

Re: king apple's X nuzlocke!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 11:19 »