Author Topic: Shiny Charm Get!  (Read 619 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Shiny Charm Get!
« on: February 19, 2014, 19:07 »
Hi friends! So, in case you haven't heard yet (but if you've played BW2, you probably have) there's a thing in XY called the Shiny Charm. This wonderful thing makes encountering shinies easier (ie, makes the 1/6000 to 1/4000 or something like that). How do you get it, you ask? Well, it's a simple case of having EVERY POKÉMON ON YOUR DEX*!

* excepting event only Pokémon!

So you ask yourself, what is this topic for? To help everyone here GET the Shiny Charm! Because MORE SHINIES MAN!!! This is where YOU come in! First off, chances are there are gaps in your Pokédex, aye? Say you need a Litwick and I need an Axew - let's trade! Because chances also are you have about 60 or so missing mons from your dex, please make a post on Google Docs, DeviantArt, Tumblr, etc, so not to clog up the topic, and be sure to keep up with your Pokémon list and cross off anything you have!

Please bear in mind that there are gonna be a couple 'rules' per say. This is a swap-and-back-again sort of thing. I send you my Xerneas for your Yveltal, and then I send your Yveltal back for my Xerneas. It's a dex filler topic, really. Be aware, if you are sending event Pokémon or Pokémon that mean a "lot" to you, if your partner decides to be a butthole and keep them there's not a lot I can do except ask them to not use this service anymore because don't be an ass. Unless you organise swapping to keep, remember to swap-and-back-again!

To start us off, I'll put up my list here!

Trades can be set up via the trade board, or through PMs or another chat device (Steam is good if you have it!). Please try to remain civil and be nice to each other and use this wisely uwu

ey mods i didn't know where to put this and richard and blaziken suggested here so more people would see it but whatever :B

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
Re: Shiny Charm Get!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 19:16 »
i'd have to clone my legends a few times before i start offering anything so in the same vein i won't request anything

basically i'm showing interest tho haha, i'll update this with a list of legends i have when they're cloned enough

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid