Author Topic: IpTtar and WB  (Read 1899 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline aMartini607

• Bawse
  • Rob Fan
  • Come At Me Bro.
    • View Profile
IpTtar and WB
« on: June 11, 2014, 03:10 »
Sup guyzz. So I decided my in-game Tyranitar's Ice Fang just isn't cutting it in comparison to my Showdown Tyranitar's Ice Punch, and I'd rather enjoy having an Ice Punch Tyranitar in-game, so if anyone has a Larvitar with Ice Punch they could trade me that'd be SUPER clutch(I.V.'s and Nature needn't be worried about, I can re-breed for all of that hootenanny)
Also, I'm VEEERYYY INTERESTED in getting my hands on a Chansey or Blissey with Wish as I love it on Showdown, again I.V.'s etc needn't be worried about. For anyone willing to get me those I can breed you a few interesting things as payment, though I'm not going to post everything I can do on here as I only have my phone to access this site(and any other) on and it would take WAYYY too long to type(as I only have literally 5 open spaces for Pokemon in my P.C. boxes) and also no way to post those nifty 3D models you guys post in your shops

Any and all help will be GREATLY appreciated, and I thank anyone who does in forward, I hope to hear from someone!!! =D

EDIT: It has also come to my attention that my Sylveon's moves aren't quite cutting it, and I would also like to give a Mega Gardevoir a try, but my problem with both is that me=no Hyper Voice, so I need those as well, again I.V.'s and all that fun stuff don't matter I can rebreed later for all of that
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 03:54 by aMartini607 »
When you underestimate your opponent, you overestimate yourself.
3DS Friend Code(Feel free to add me! Just let me know you did so I can add you back)
4699-7517-6858 (Friend Safari is Ground with Phanpy, Marowak and Gastrodon)

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: IpTtar and WB
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 04:37 »
Just a quick note that Ice Punch and Hyper Voice cannot be bred down since they're tutor exclusive moves.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline aMartini607

• Bawse
  • Rob Fan
  • Come At Me Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 05:30 »
I know they're Gen 5 Tutors but they can't be passed even in Gen 6? I ask because of females being able to pass Egg Moves and all the other revamps to the Breeding mechanix this Gen
3DS Friend Code(Feel free to add me! Just let me know you did so I can add you back)

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 06:12 »
Nope, tutor moves can't be passed unless they are Egg moves.

Offline aMartini607

• Bawse
  • Rob Fan
  • Come At Me Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 02:07 »
Well, this thread is kinda useless now, aside from the Chansey/Blissey.....why do you hate me GameFreak?  :(

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 18:59 »
Well, this thread is kinda useless now, aside from the Chansey/Blissey.....why do you hate me GameFreak?  :(

That too really.. Wish is a very rare 3rd gen event move on Chansey, if you find one it will probably be hacked, or won't have competitive nature/IVs. And just a small point, but Tyranitar can only be taught Ice Punch when fully evolved.

For the Move Tutors, you'll need to wait for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, which will almost certainly have them. Sylveon is impossible unless you somehow obtained a female hidden ability Eevee before 5th gen Wi-Fi went down. Tyranitar is doable, but the Pokémon would have to be bred in 5th generation, which is harder without being able to use Destiny Knot (although RNG abuse is possible in those games, which is complicated to get started with but might be the only option if you have to have perfect Pokémon).

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 19:01 »
You know for the DW ability eevee, I think you can use the friend safari for that.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 19:03 »
You know for the DW ability eevee, I think you can use the friend safari for that.

I mean to get Hyper Voice on it, you'd need the Eevee in Black 2 or White 2. That would be fine if you wait for Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire though.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline aMartini607

• Bawse
  • Rob Fan
  • Come At Me Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 16:02 »
Nintendo avidly discourages hacking and yet their second biggest franchise almost forces people into it just because they want to use a good Pokemon with the right moves and stats. This thread was a waste of time.

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 00:45 »
Don't worry, the tutors will return in OR/AS. They remove them in every first game of a new generation, it's intentional. Not a good idea, but it is intentional, and it's not too much of a wait anyway.