Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 97336 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #1080 on: January 05, 2015, 22:59 »
I wish I was one of those people who had the discipline to go to the gym before work. Or go to the gym after work. Or just go to the gym.

I know those feels. I know.
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 05, 2015, 23:09 »
Spent the evening watching Frozen with my girlfriend.

I can see why it has a strong following with girls.  And the occasional 23-year old woman.

It's a lovely, surgery-sweet story.    Plus Let It Go is pretty badass in context.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1082 on: January 05, 2015, 23:21 »
sigh, my first popular tumblr post of the year and some americans are lacking in chill man
[looks directly in to the camera like on the office]

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: January 06, 2015, 00:24 »
Well, last time a big snowstorm was supposed to hit, I was singing songs that were from Guitar Hero and we had the next day off. Seems like a perfectly reasonable time to learn the lyrics to Savior by Rise Against. xD
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 00:28 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: January 06, 2015, 01:25 »
Well, last time a big snowstorm was supposed to hit, I was singing songs that were from Guitar Hero and we had the next day off. Seems like a perfectly reasonable time to learn the lyrics to Savior by Rise Against. xD
saviour is memorizable in like two listens lol

school is bitter and unforgiving and i donut like it one bit

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: January 06, 2015, 02:04 »
I wish I was one of those people who had the discipline to go to the gym before work. Or go to the gym after work. Or just go to the gym.

Charge up your phone and download some books and read while you're doing a stairmaster or eliptical or something. Make it a point to go hard every few minutes for a little to get your heart racing, but then get back to doing it.

I know actually making the time for it is the worst part, but knowing that you're gonna go and read a book or watch TV while exercising makes it better. And you don't feel lazy binging media and reading random stuff on the internet

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: January 06, 2015, 05:27 »

im a bit late for this but gyms are overrated anyway and all the machines get hella boring after not so long oh yeah i can do 20,000x rows and go nowhere to show for it or i can run 300000 metres and go nowhere to show for it. great.
hmm i'd use the bench and see if i can break this plateau for an ounce of stimulation in this sweaty House Of Ennui but theres some horrid little napoleon complex uni student trying to impress uninterested ladies with his Crossfit nonsense,
just do the roll of shame and get off the bench press chair already pipsqueak!!!! yeesh

conclusion: gyms are stupid and pointless places unless you're really specifically lookin for like, gains on ur lats for the muscle show or whatever

outside running is like, well you can do the couch to 5k but if you want to be Serious about it you might as well just sledgehammer ur knees and save yourself the hassle unless you get a proper gait analysis done
also you have to be too near other people and their Judgements when ur running and who wants that???

theres sports but sports are for clowns who like to touch each others bottoms

if you got a good garden or a nice sturdy thing you can hang a punchbag up on then get a punchbag, fill it up full of old clothes or whatever and put peoples faces on it who you hate and go postal all bam biff pow "take that kevin from work!!! not so Power Thrills are we now im punchin ur lights out eh???????" and its so stress relieving

maybe do a bike a bit too, bikes are cool and they annoy motorists which is great

i want to say "it works 4 me" but ive got so out of the habit cos if you hang anything in this house it'd probably all fall down and ive given up having a bike here cos it just keeps getting stolen so im having to resort to deadlifting a bunch of waterbottles in a jute bag whenever my clown body from hell ain't throwin a fit (it works and thats all i care about)
           

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1087 on: January 06, 2015, 10:07 »
my glasses are broke
my laptop is broke
my day is broke hahahahaha

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1088 on: January 06, 2015, 10:19 »
Gonna go to the gym when I have my pay rise. Not to get hench or anything, just to get fitter and make my body look half human.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: January 06, 2015, 18:45 »
 I've been told that I've done really well on one of my mock exams that I sat in December, back in 2014. I'm hoping for As in my academics and I don't really know what to expect in my creative.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: January 06, 2015, 19:18 »
uwururghh what day is it?? where am i? whose trousers are these 

i've been almost productive lately which is almost exciting. painted the bathroom and also hand-tamed a tiny rooster, who will crow in exchange for grapes. wow my life is exciting. 

sighs i need to start exercising again (read: do half-arsed press ups or something) now that my collarbone is pretty much healed. 
although my back still hurts ridiculously, but i don't think it's worth bothering a doctor about it, nothing's broken. 

sigh, my first popular tumblr post of the year and some americans are lacking in chill man
[looks directly in to the camera like on the office]

this post works great with your signature. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1091 on: January 06, 2015, 19:48 »

this post works great with your signature. 

that's p much why i changed it tbh
also so i could look at markiplier's adorable face some more idk

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #1092 on: January 06, 2015, 20:36 »
im a bit late for this but gyms are overrated anyway and all the machines get hella boring after not so long oh yeah i can do 20,000x rows and go nowhere to show for it or i can run 300000 metres and go nowhere to show for it. great.
hmm i'd use the bench and see if i can break this plateau for an ounce of stimulation in this sweaty House Of Ennui but theres some horrid little napoleon complex uni student trying to impress uninterested ladies with his Crossfit nonsense,
just do the roll of shame and get off the bench press chair already pipsqueak!!!! yeesh

conclusion: gyms are stupid and pointless places unless you're really specifically lookin for like, gains on ur lats for the muscle show or whatever

outside running is like, well you can do the couch to 5k but if you want to be Serious about it you might as well just sledgehammer ur knees and save yourself the hassle unless you get a proper gait analysis done
also you have to be too near other people and their Judgements when ur running and who wants that???

theres sports but sports are for clowns who like to touch each others bottoms

if you got a good garden or a nice sturdy thing you can hang a punchbag up on then get a punchbag, fill it up full of old clothes or whatever and put peoples faces on it who you hate and go postal all bam biff pow "take that kevin from work!!! not so Power Thrills are we now im punchin ur lights out eh???????" and its so stress relieving

maybe do a bike a bit too, bikes are cool and they annoy motorists which is great

i want to say "it works 4 me" but ive got so out of the habit cos if you hang anything in this house it'd probably all fall down and ive given up having a bike here cos it just keeps getting stolen so im having to resort to deadlifting a bunch of waterbottles in a jute bag whenever my clown body from hell ain't throwin a fit (it works and thats all i care about)

I wish I had the motivation/ discipline to exercise at home but I'm too lazy to do that either. I did lose a bit of weight a couple of years ago by going to the gym but it's just so bloody boring, but unfortunately it seemed to work. I'm okay when I get there but the thought of actually entering the place makes me so anxious that I get to the door and am just like lol nope and away I go. I hate exercising. I need some tropical disease to make me lose weight.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1093 on: January 06, 2015, 20:50 »
ucas is done and away phew
now just have to frantically draw things that are portfolio worthy and do the rest of my college work for next week
least my party is at the end of the month so i can celebrate once this is all over

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: January 06, 2015, 20:52 »
 Why not find a routine for the gym? You could even hit the weights :p Like, I know it's not the issue but nobody is going to judge you even if you're larger because, at the end of the day, you're there to lose weight/bulk up or just improve your fitness - everyone has a shared goal.

You do get the juicers who are like "wut u lookin at lil man" but they only really go there to show off and they don't really impress anyone because they look weird.

I actually need to get back in the gym.