Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 380268 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #3765 on: June 06, 2018, 12:46 »
I started going to a cooking group a few weeks ago. I'm not allowed use the oven or a knife that is sharp enough to cut myself with because of health and safety rules.

How do I learn to "cook" if I can't use the oven? How can I cut through a slab of beef with a knife that is no sharper than a butter knife? This is just plain ridiculous!

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #3766 on: June 06, 2018, 16:15 »
I get married end of July. It was six months ago yesterday!
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: June 08, 2018, 20:23 »
im all out of beer and cba going and getting more

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: June 08, 2018, 23:20 »
 Feels like I've trapped a nerve and now my neck hurts and there's some of those shooting pains in my arm and shoulder.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: June 11, 2018, 19:10 »
I just found out some wonderful news. I got passed over for a scholarship that I was pretty sure I was going to get and was crucial to me minimizing my student debt for my first 4 years of college. Now i'm completely and utterly screwed.

I need advice.

Edit: I saw the list of students that won it from my school and I know I beat at least half of them in basically every category. I am downright furious.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 20:36 by SirBlaziken »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: June 21, 2018, 21:17 »
//in giffgaff voice, extremely overgregarious// welcome to giffgaff. youve selected the £5 goodybag, nice one. you'll practically run out of data the minute your phone turns on. ha ha. tara for now. BEEP

literally had to update to the £7.50 a month one because for some reason they jump up to 1GB for only two fifty a month more and YES i know on the 11th of the 7 theyre making it so the £5er people have 500MB of data but i need more data now for google maps for this whole "i dont know where anything is or where im going" experience. 1gb is the sweet spot and theres no "i send about 10 texts a month and use about 20 minutes but could really do with lots of internet" package.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~peoples network of the year~~~~~~~~ my ass. id go over there and let them know a thing or two if i wasnt so lazy and fat and stupid

edit: for any giffgaff employees who for some insane reason live on pkmn.net.org.uk.com.html.biz its an okay network i just throw a huge tantrum any time things have to change
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 21:19 by lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes »
           

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3771 on: June 22, 2018, 19:14 »
OOF after our trip to Lyme Regis today it's just caught up with me and i'm in so much pain it's probably like a ten on the scale (where you can think of nothing but it) so i have taken some meds but i'm waiting for them to kick in and it's taking five thousand god damn years and my legs are shaking so hard they're shaking my laptop AND the entire van

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3772 on: June 26, 2018, 02:49 »
 Pretty sure I'm coming down with something and, knowing my luck, it's going to hit my throat. The upside is that if my tonsils need to come out then I haven't got assignments/exams due this time. This genuinely started to develop as my girlfriend started to get better too.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: June 26, 2018, 12:57 »
Pretty sure I'm coming down with something and, knowing my luck, it's going to hit my throat.

I have a cold too. I nearly threw up earlier because of it. Really not pleasant at all!

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3774 on: June 26, 2018, 23:03 »
Arriva Wales trains are the absolute worst

Having to leave at 5:30am to make sure I get to work on time because it's the only way I can guarantee not being stuck in a random Shropshire town for 45+ mins and thus being late for work

Getting home is even worse; didn't get back until 9:55pm on Friday

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3775 on: June 27, 2018, 13:21 »
I started trading with a friend between Emerald (me) and Sapphire (also me, but used by him)

and I gave him a Sableye (his favourite) but it vanished and we don't know where it went. All our other trades were successful. Now I have to catch another Sableye for him.

???
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3776 on: June 27, 2018, 13:57 »
I’ve basically lost my appetite since Sunday. It’s not really that bad but it started suddenly and on Sunday it was so strange that I knew I was hungry but I couldn’t eat. I’m not going through a depression phase again either.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: June 28, 2018, 09:59 »
I watched a video with some Doctor Who music in the background, but I don't know what the song is called!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: June 28, 2018, 18:47 »
Besides an occasional loss in appetite, I seem to be losing weight a bit too quickly meaning shorts that were just right when I put them on suddenly became so big and bagg that they start to fall down and keep blacking out for about thirty seconds. It hasn’t happened while driving but everything just suddenly goes black and then I snap out of it after half a minute.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3779 on: July 03, 2018, 19:08 »
I am always tired. And to make it even better, the company has decided to take the closing crew down to 3. Normally there's 4 people and we get out about 1.25 to 1.5 hours after close usually. That's just enough people to put 1 at every station: Front, Line, Dish and Manager Bookkeeping. However, apparently they thought we were taking too long and instead of possibly adding someone to help things along or even make up new processes to fasttrack things, they told us we can only have 3 closing and we have to be out in an hour or we can get written up. So basically, we lose our dish person and have to basically finish closing dishes before we even close to customers. This will set EVERYONE back and it's just to save a buck. Only reason we got out at the 1.25 mark with 3 people is because we were lucky enough to be slow and keep all the way up on dish. On a busier day where people are coming in almost up to close? Yeah right.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN