Author Topic: Wonder Trade Nuzlocke!  (Read 869 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Nuzlocke

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
Wonder Trade Nuzlocke!
« on: November 02, 2013, 21:49 »
I've beaten the game on Pokemon Y, and I'm looking for a bit of a challenge, so I'm going to do a Nuzlocke - with a twist!

Rules
1. Only one Pokemon can be caught in each area, and that Pokemon must be Wonder Traded immediately after catching. If you fail to catch the Pokemon, there are no second chances. The Pokemon you receive through Wonder Trade will be the Pokemon used in your team.
2. If you already have the Pokemon or an pre-evolution/evolution of the Pokemon you receive through Wonder Trade, you may Wonder Trade it for something else you haven't got.
3. If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead, and it must be released.
4. If you need a HM to progress in the game and you have not got a Pokemon that can learn it, you can catch a Pokemon that can learn that HM, but it cannot battle, and must be boxed.

I will be Wonder Trading my starter as well, so my team will be completely random! This is going to be a tough challenge depending on which Pokemon I get, but I think it will make it exciting! :D

--Met Calem, Shauna, Tierno and Trevor in Aquacorde Town. To be honest, Trevor seems like the only sane one. Shauna's overly girly and too excitable, Calem is too focused on being a great Trainer and stuff, and Tierno's head is just filled with dancing. Anyway, I got given a Froakie, which I wonder traded and got a Gothorita named Gwen. I'm not going to be able to use it for a while because it is Level 49!
--I went back to mum to show her my super-strong Pokemon and she was pretty shocked. Anyway, I headed off to Route 2 soon after because there was really no point staying around in Vaniville. I bought some Pokeballs and then caught a Pidgey. I traded it off for a Fletchling named Fletcher. He's Level 3, which is much more manageable.
--I went into Santalune Forest, and before I could take three steps, Shauna was at my side, her shrill voice calling my name. She said she wanted to go through the forest with me, but she'd heal my Pokemon whenever I wanted. I figured she would be helpful, if annoying, so I let her tag along.
--I caught a Caterpie, and traded it off for a Gourgeist named Jester. He's a Level 36, so it's not like he's gonna obey me at all. I trained for a while in the forest with Fletcher. It was difficult at first because he was so weak but it picked up pace as I went along. At the end of the forest, I met up with Calem, Tierno and Trevor and we went onto Route 3. There was a it of chit-chat, which I didn't get involved in, and then they all went their separate ways.
--I caught a Fletchling on the Route, and it was quickly traded for a Barbaracle, Level 30, named Becca. I stopped by in Santalune for a matter of minutes before heading out onto Route 22, where I caught a Dunsparce, who was traded for a Level 1 Surskit named Giles.
--I trained for a while to get Skitter and Fletcher up to scratch, then went back to Santalune for a well deserved rest. Hopefully I won't see Shauna or Calem or Tierno anytime soon - I need a break from Shauna's constant high-pitched screeching, Calem's annoyingly calm, boring voice and Tierno's break dancing. Trevor isn't that bad though. Huh.

Team:
Giles the Surskit - Level 9
-Bubble
-Quick Attack

Fletcher the Fletchling - Level 13
-Peck
-Tackle
-Quick Attack
-Agility

Becca the Barbaracle - Level 30 (not being used due to high level)
-Mud Slap
-Clamp
-Rock Polish
-Ancient Power

Jester the Gourgeist - Level 36 (NBU due to HL)
-Leech Seed
-Bullet Seed
-Shadow Sneak
-Shadow Ball

Gwen the Gothorita - Level 49 (NBU due to HL)
-Future Sight
-Heal Block
-Psychic
-Telekinesis
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 23:09 by Nuzlocke »