Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111343 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The Hitcher™ - Because You're Worth It

• #451 Skorupi in the PUK Pokémon Crew
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Major proppage to Crimson Soldier Caterpillar!
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #165 on: October 28, 2006, 22:36 »
If you use Sweet Scent when atop Mt Chimney a Lv.40 Ho-Oh will appear!
The bitterness inside
Is glowing like the New Born

__Strange__

« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2006, 22:37 »
If you use Sour Scent at the bottom of Cellar Cave, a Lv. 04 Lugia will dissapear!

Swebb69

« Reply #167 on: October 28, 2006, 22:41 »
If you use a wailmer pail on an elite four you automaticly win :S

Offline evilspike

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 28, 2006, 22:57 »
On FireRed, after completing the game 8 times, go back to pallet town. Change your party so that you have a level 82 Charmander first, a level 100 Ivysaur last and a level 50 Totodile in fourth with one empty space. Then use strength on someone and go into the lab. There will be someone in the corner of the room. Talk to him and he will say "Go away I'm busy" talk to him again and he will say the same thing. Talk to him another 7 times and he will same the same thing each time. The tenth time you talk to him he will just turn around and start a battle with you. He will first send out a level 100 Tyrannitar. Beat it using Totodile. He will then send out a level 1 Mirakuge. Weaken it to 1HP using Charmander and send Ivysaur out. The Mirakuge will use Steel Wing attack and Ivysaur will faint. Then send out Charmander and catch it with a Masterball. The battle will end and the guy will run off. Everything will have turned upside down. Go to the table where you got your starter Pokemon and pick up the one on the right. If you pick either of the others your game will turn off and all your saved data will be deleted. In the Pokeball will be a new Pokemon called Dobbalob. It is the greatest Pokemon ever. Defeat the elite four with Dobbalob ONLY with the screen upside down. The screen will turn normal again but you will be a zombie. Now catch as many Abras that you fill up your computer with them. Then evolve them all and train them to level 100. There will then be a glitch. Wait 10 years and turn your gameboy on at 4am January the second exactly. You will now have unlocked a NEW generation of Pokemon with new pokemon and better graphics than D/P and will be the best Pokemon game ever. =D
.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #169 on: November 04, 2006, 12:22 »
USING ONLY A NINTENDO DS!

On Emerald beat the Elite 4 with the following party:

Ivysaur Lv.100
Charmeleon Lv.100
Wartortle Lv.100
Bayleef Lv.100
Quilava Lv.100
Croconaw Lv.100

They must all know Hidden Power and Secret Power, and nothing else.

Then go to the Flower Store near Rustboro and buy a Red Plant. Go outside and there will be an Aqua Grunt. Talk to him and he will say "Go away. I'm busy." and then knocks you back two steps. Go up to him and use the Wailmer Pail on him. He will set on fire, run around screaming, climb a tree and dive into the lake. There will be an earthquake and "!" will appear over both your heads. He will shoot up into space and choke to death. A giant whirlpool will appear in the middle of the lake. Surf into the whirlpool and you will end up inside your own nightmare. What starter you picked determines what kind of gruesome, agonising, cataclysmic demise you have. If you chose Treecko, a bunch of psychotic murderous Pidgeots will dunk you into a vat of poisonous acid and eat your bones. If you chose Torchic, you will be ripped to shreds by a horde of giant Ariados, who will then plunge into a frenzied orgy of invertebrate sex in pools of your blood. If you chose Mudkip, a maniacal axe-wielding Aipom will hack you down like a tree.

You are now dead.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 14:32 by ultrasonicdalekemperor »
The bitterness inside

Offline Sappy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 04, 2006, 12:33 »
o.o

So thats how you kill your charecter.

The D/P Cheat. Fire Red/Leaf Green

Get an Onix, breed it holding Metal Coat!

The Egg will have a Geodude which is Silver!

Do that 6 Times!

Then put all 6 in your party and go into some grass. A Wild Pidgey should appear! No matter what! Do not surf. Then catch this Pidgey. It will be holding a Master Ball. Go and surf! And you'll battle a Magikarp. Use a Master Ball on it, from the Pidgey! Go and put the Magikarp in the front of your party and fly to Pallet Town and speak to Oak. He will say:

Oh my look at the time... New region, huh! Hello (Enter Hero name here) I'm heading to Sinnoh wanna come?

With the choice select Yes and you will be teleported to Futaba Town at the Start of D/P with your Party and PC! Your Magikarp is deleted though! Then you can Play D/P on Fr/Lg.

To go back! Complete the League in D/P and Breed a STEELIX! with Hard Rock and you'll get a Silver Nosepass! Do this 6 times! Go into the grass and you'll see a Pidgey, but then Professor Oak shall run over to you before you can battle it and will say its time to go back. Then you go back to Kanto with your Party and PC. Your Magikarp Returns in a New Box called Sinnoh! and do the same repeatedly unlimmited times!
Slowly an old member..

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #171 on: November 05, 2006, 18:20 »
CELEBI SHRINE

This will only work if you have the MIRACLE SEED and one spare slot in your party.

On RSE go into Rusturf Tunnel and go out of the entrance where the guy says he is looking for his glasses. Use STRENGTH on him and you will be able to push him around. Push him in this order: Right, Right, Left, Left, Down, Left, Right, and he'll say "Dude, you're weird...". Use ROCK SMASH on him. Your POKéMON will hit him. He'll say "Dude! Stop hitting me! Huh? CELEBI? No... uh... I swear, I don't know anything about CELEBI! Honest!". Then he'll run into the tunnel. Fly to Petalburg and go into the forest. Once you go in you'll see a wooden structure in front of you. This is the CELEBI SHRINE. The guy who wanted his glasses is facing it. He says "So this is it. The CELEBI SHRINE. Once I have found CELEBI, I will imprison it, and become famous for its discovery! Hehehehehe!". Then he'll turn around, see you and say "Hey, I know you! You were that freak that was moving me about outside the tunnel! Well back off! CELEBI is mine!" Then he'll battle you. He is called SUPER FREAK RICK and his only POKéMON is a Lv.50 PORYGON. Beat him and he'll say "Dude, I just got Pwned! Fine! Take CELEBI! Just leave me be!" He will run off. Go up to the CELEBI SHRINE and press A. It will say "[insert name here] placed the MIRACLE SEED on the CELEBI SHRINE. The trees are swaying eerily...". Then CELEBI will fly down and go into the free space in your party. It is Lv.50.
The bitterness inside

Offline No78

• The one with the wierd team
  • Mulholland Fan
  • (*3*)y
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2006, 18:58 »
FURST GO 2 THE DAYCARE MAN AND GIV HIM A DITTO CALLED "HHHHHH" THEN WEN U NEXT ENTER THE MORVILLE GYM A NEW POKEMON CALLED UBERNESS WILL BE THERE AND U ONLY GET 1 CHANCE TO CATCH IT OR IT RUNS AWAY AND YOU GET UR SAVED FILE FUXXED UP BLEEVE ME OLOLOROLOLORLOLL
Transcending history and the world

Offline Garchomp Champ

• The dragon trainer! >:D
  • Rob Fan
  • Rayquaza, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Salamence FTW XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2006, 02:22 »
FR/LG

Get the eevee in celadon. name it fudge. the black belt will say: HEY you took my fudge! He will battle you, he has a machop lvl.36. If you win hell say: Okay,okay here's my other fudge!  he'll give you a shiny eevee! it's name will be vanilla fudge. It will be at lvl. 36 as well!

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2006, 02:51 »
Beat up a Bug catcher with a level 5 caterpie and your gameboy will play polka music all day long

Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2006, 12:29 »
 After you've done the BAB glitch, take ou your game, and it should be all broken and crumpled.
Stick a nail in the part where theres the 'O' in pokeman.
Duct-Tape it together, and put it back in your DS lite, and shove it in so it fits all the way.
When you open it, Officer Jenny will come, and call you most wanted for killing Bob. A ! will appear over your head, and you'll run.
As your running, replaced by the ! is WTF? Your menu should pop up, and your shoe flies away while your looking in your bag.
-Teh part.-
You will run after your shoe, and after running for a bit, you'll se that in frront of you is..
Bob.
Sadly, he has no lungs because he coughed them up.
All that you hear is
"!!#$@%&%^*&"
Then you say "......."
 It's Bob, so what? You march past him, BUT youbn see your shoe... BOBS EATING IT!!!! you fling yourself at Bob, and yyou take your shoe back. Dig through Bobs bag while he's knocked out, and take a pokeball.
Labeled across it says (Hey, how do they just pull it out and say 'Go! Bulbamon!') Natlie. WARNING! HAS NOT BEEN FED ANYTHING BUT CHEEEESSSEEEE.
You send out my cousin, then she'll eat you, having a craving for fresh meat, and you'll die.
If your natiile...
You'll be a self canibal and eat yourself.

HS| Omega Zero

« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2006, 08:34 »
Pokemon Trainer May Date with Yu-Gi-Oh! Character, Atem

To may date your character, start a new game, name it Atem, when you on the truck, your mom is not on outside, but may, she TOO shy to ask, but your character talk!:

May: ummm... er...
Atem: hm?
May: y-y-you are Atem, are you...?
Atem: WHAT!! how did you know my name??!
May: uhh... *grab loll pop candy* *pur in her mouth* er....umm..*suck loll pop* er...*still sucking loll pop*
Atem: o_o
(3 hours later)
Atem: *Zzzz*
May: *spit her candy* YOU MINE!!! *push Atem to go back to truck* *MAy can DRIVE?!?!*

min later

May: *open the truck* hi, sweetie!
Atem: May...?
May: WHAT?? how did you know my name? oh well, ok came out!
you on the Lover City now, this place is full of love a boy and girl love they are kiss, not mouth.

You(Atem) and May are on Date, May hold Atem arm, May buy you Master ball, full restore(99,999), and Atem buy her EVERYTHING!!! now you have 99,999 Master Ball and 99,999 Full Restore now.  After that, they slowly want to kiss on the mouth, now they DID!! aww(I ain't a girl!), look at them, love of love, Atem kiss her may head.

Offline Nexus Prince Haramad

• Hello, welcome to the Stormspire.
  • Rex Fan
  • If you have come here to kill me, wait your turn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2006, 03:09 »
BOMB CHEAT

get all pokemon
Make all pokemon lvl 100 electrodes
make them all use Explosion in a battle
go up, left, right, a, b, b, a, START
everything turns into bombs!
NEXUS PRINCE HARAMAD!!!

Offline Shove over Harley, Nando's the smexy one now!

• Formely Harley is Smexy! I am Pokemon #332 Cacturne in the PUK Pkmn Crew! Is also a very ill
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • My fire still burns for Harley though.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2006, 19:05 »
FR/LG

Beat the Elite Four 5 times. Then speak to Professer Oak. He will give you a Magic Boomerang. Equip it to a Lv 100 Mewtwo. Then, beat the Elite Four again, and Augrim will appear and transport you to the Dark World, where the Zombies are Duskulls. To return, you must beat the Undead Elite Four 3 times. Then find Undead Professor Oak and he will send you back.

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2006, 13:24 »
Go to Fiery Path and catch 4 Slugmas, 3 Torkoals, 2 Koffings and a Grimer. Start a new game and call your character "Ugga-Ungh!". Your family will be Cave people and you will live in a small rock in the year 450000 BC.
The bitterness inside