Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111336 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Spook

• The Dark lord of all things odd. Formaly known as Pokesephy.
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2006, 11:47 »
ON fire red  version catch mewtwo and go to pewter town. go then too oak and he'll be like
"OMG WATS WID U?!?!??!?!"

then mewtwo pops out and starts to sing

im a barbie girl
in a barbie worrld!

then everyone dies
Mostly gone untill Black and White are out....I cant stand all the annoying rumors/speculation.

Offline Shove over Harley, Nando's the smexy one now!

• Formely Harley is Smexy! I am Pokemon #332 Cacturne in the PUK Pkmn Crew! Is also a very ill
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • My fire still burns for Harley though.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2006, 21:01 »

Complete Ruby or Sapphire, then go to Lilycove City, and use Fly but you have to fly on a SKARMORY for this to work. You will then be teleported to File Island, and Ebiburgermon will welcome you with fries and shake! Then he will fight you! His speed is the quickest you can get!

Offline Yoshi-Kun

• Spaghetti!
  • Joeno Fan
  • Boo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 23, 2006, 21:05 »
                                   BURGER!!!
On pokemon ruby put this code in for gameshark 25757
Then you will be telepoted into a diner tthe screen will change and look like this

Offline The Hitcher™ - Because You're Worth It

• #451 Skorupi in the PUK Pokémon Crew
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Major proppage to Crimson Soldier Caterpillar!
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2006, 23:02 »
After you beat Brawly talk to him 25 times and he'll say "OMFG! Shut up you frigging chatterbox!" Then he'll send out his Makuhita and it will hit you so hard you fly out of the Gym![/fakekinda]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 14:02 by ultrasonicdalekemperor »
The bitterness inside
Is glowing like the New Born

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2006, 22:47 »
On emerald type BAB. Then a box should come up saying 'Bab? Oh you must mean Bob!' Then a guy named Bob will fall from the celing, And then talk to him. He says, 'Hey, I'm gonna zap you with my SUPER LAZER POWER!' you get a chioce of yes or no. If yes, He will say 'Okay.' And fry you. If you say no, He'll turn you into a chicken. Theres two parts depending on which anser you took.
 If you said yes...
Bob will steal all of you pokemon. Fromk your P.C and everything. Then you'll be on a quest to find him. You see other fried people as you walk around. If you talk to them, they should say, 'Ugh.. Cow..' Go to Lilycove city. Every trainer should be fried, Except one. This person was a chicken. The chicken goes 'Bucak!' And you stare at it. You haven't eaten in days.. So you chase after the chicken. The chicken should run inside of the pokemon center. Something is wrong. Everyone it muttering 'Ugh.. Cow..' like they should, besides the chicken. Nurse Joy should be standing there. 'Hello.' She says. But wait a second, Her voice sounds manly! You pull of her costume, and Bob should be under it. He will say, Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Non-stop, then you get a choise, to punch him in the face, or let him laugh. If you punch him in the face and he will drop all the pokeball, containing trainers pokemon. You can steal them or give them back. If you steal them, you will join team Rocket. If you give them back, then every one will like you, and pay you money everyday. If you let him laugh, and continue this for about an hour, He should cough his lungs out, and you can choose whether to steal them, or give them back.
 If you pick No....
 He will turn you into a chicken. Some trainer will wake up, and find you hiding in Lilycove. He will chase you everywhere, so run into the pokemon center, and he'll stop. Perch atop a fried person, and he'll ignore you. He'll have a long 1 hour talk. then he'll punch the guy in the face, He will try to steal the pokemon, but you chase him off, and discover, you too, have freing powers! So you fry him. You will turn into a delibird, and give all the pokemon back to everyone. They will all say, 'Ohh! A fling co- I mean, chicken!' Then while your, fling, you like being a delibird. Then, you turn back human. You fall, from the sky, And hurt yourself. Bad. Then save it, and buy a DS lite, then put in you emerald. (Don't really try this.) You will find it doesn't fit all the way. So you jam it in. You hear a snap. Turn on you emerald, and you'll have a Delibird stone! Use it and turn into a delibird!

Offline Crayzeeboi

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Resource
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2006, 13:03 »
ONLY USING A DS: Go to the PKMN Center in Lilycove on R/S/E.  Go to the right side of the first floor.  There will be a door.  Go through it, and there will be a Nurse Joy behind a desk.  Now, put Animal Crossing Wild World into the top slot of your DS, and talk to the woman.  She will say "Please wait."  *YOU MUST HAVE A SHOVEL ON ANIMAL CROSSING FOR THIS*.  Now, Nurse Joy will say, "A gift from a friend".  Look in your bag, now there will be a shovel.  Leave the PKMN center, go to the very south of Lilycove, and you will see a huge rock.  Use the shovel to dig the rock out.  Now fall down the hole under the rock.  You will enter a shop.  Go to the woman and you can buy one of the following:

Weenosaur (Weedle + Venosaur) £1000
Blistoise (Blissey + Blastoise) £1000
Pidgizard (Pidgeot + Charizard) £1000
Deoxys (R) £100000
Deoxys (S) £100000
Deoxys (L) £100000
Deoxys (F) £100000
Mew £1000000000000000000000
Jirachi £1000000000000000000000
Celebi £Free!
www.freewebs.com/pokemazing
PLEASE VISIT!

Offline SCM

• Back to stay.
  • Name Rater Hater
  • The original SCM thanks to DE for the sprite!
    • View Profile
    • My deviant art page.
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2006, 19:21 »
ONLY USING A NORMAL GBA!

Plug in your emerald and start a new game. Be a boy. Call yourself Susan. When you start your game, talk to your mum 200 times, without looking at your game boy, and she will say "I'm sorry for calling you Susan, let me make it up to you!" She will then give you a "Shinymaker" which shinies any pokemon!... BUT THERES MORE!!! Then save 7880 times, and turn off. Now, go to the nearest skyscraper, and drop your game boy out the window! Once you pick it up, start playing it again. Get a female Torchic, name it Butch. Train it to a Blaziken, only fighting the level 5 Poochyenas. When you get back to Littleroot, save in front of your rivals house 4550 times. Go back to the SAME skyscraper (This code will not work if you don't!) and drop it out AGAIN. When you pick it back up, turn on, and save your game. Turn off, and switch to a black SP. Toss it into the nearest ocean. Retrieve it in 6 years. Turn it on, and use the shinymaker on Butch, who will now be all hairy. After you do, a 23 year old rival will come up to you and say "Why aren't you old yet? LETS BATTLE!" SHe/He has an odd bird pokemon called "Jerome" and a Sheep pokemon called "Jamal". Beat her, and she will give you a driving license... But you can't use it yet!... But wait! Susan is evolving!.....

SUSAN EVOLVED INTO MAN!

You then can drive around hoenn, fighting new challenges, and new pokemon! After completing 100%, a portal takes you to CAR WORLD!

More on Car world later :P

Wii code: 6330-4653-2253-2594.
<Joeno> I CREATED the INTARWEBZ
:o

Offline Spiro T. Agnew

• THE LAST UNBANNED ALCHEMIST ON EBAY
  • Sentret Fan
  • dominating thte buffet table with a pair of Sai
    • View Profile
    • ESCAPE 666
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2006, 19:25 »
THE CAR WORLD! xDDD

Man, I sure did love the Car World.

I'll make more fake cheats soon o.o
if you're ever wondering if im some other guy, the answer is yes, im him, unless it's bad to be him, then im not him, im a different person.

Offline b1azer

• Rex Fan
  • Beat the E4 with Lv50 pokemon and loads of revives
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2006, 14:40 »
Using a ds only: on Super Mario 64DS you lose mario's cap, then you save Super Mario 64DS. You switch it off and go on pokemon Fr/Lg/R/S/E then you click on mystery gift. Then it says: Your mystery gift has arrived then you click on continue and you look in key items and you find a mario cap. You can give it to any pokemon and then they'll become a pokemon named mario Lv 100, max Iv's and will have a moveset of: Hammer, Dodge, Jump and fireball. When you take the cap off the pokemon it becomes normal but with extra exp and if you use it you become mario and every time you start a battle you say lets-a-go. and if you USE the cap all your pokemon can learn what ever move they want
Wii Code: 5697-6142-3945-3000
Mario Strikers Charged Footbal Code: 463957-950279
Diamond: 1332-5031-6476
Tell me if you added me.
Palkia needed. PM for details.

Offline iKod

• SSBB FC: 1117-9665-7769
  • Joeno Fan
  • 16/31/31/31/31/31 My Togekiss is win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2006, 01:21 »
Using a ds only: on Super Mario 64DS you lose mario's cap, then you save Super Mario 64DS. You switch it off and go on pokemon Fr/Lg/R/S/E then you click on mystery gift. Then it says: Your mystery gift has arrived then you click on continue and you look in key items and you find a mario cap. You can give it to any pokemon and then they'll become a pokemon named mario Lv 100, max Iv's and will have a moveset of: Hammer, Dodge, Jump and fireball. When you take the cap off the pokemon it becomes normal but with extra exp and if you use it you become mario and every time you start a battle you say lets-a-go. and if you USE the cap all your pokemon can learn what ever move they want
Id love to try it, seeing as i have mario 64 DS and Emerald/Lg.
(but of course its fake.)

Admire the Giygas bird. Admire it.

You Cannot grasp the true ingredients of the Big Mac!
To him, you'll just be another happy meal!

Trick Questions

Shmef

« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2006, 01:28 »
Chaos Black:

Sell the "goods" to Brock, then give them to your Pokemon. After three seconds, press L,K,♣,♠,F,♥,δ,A,B,End,K. Then, go to your neigbors house, write "PWN'D!!!!111!" On their forehead, then destroy your cartridge, and put it back together.

Then, go out and buy a new game, and destroy it. You can now play as Link and Saumus in Final Fantasy.

Offline Yoshi-Kun

• Spaghetti!
  • Joeno Fan
  • Boo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 09, 2006, 22:26 »
Turn into Naruto!

First go to Old Dale Town then then talk to the woman that works at the Poke Mart. Get the potion. Then Go home and play Gamecube 600 times. Then talk to May and say "Bushin No Jutsu!" Then "Believe It". Then May will say "Cha!" Then you turn into Naruto...

Shmef

« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2006, 00:12 »
To Find the Regi's:

Surf to PAcifidlog town, then go to mirage island, press star, select, A,B, L and a wild pidgey will appear. Get it to one HP and the run away. After that eat ten cheeseburgers, kill a dog, run over a small child with a tractor, then use this final step: Find the Regi's

To find the Regi's as mentioned above:

Surf to PAcifidlog town, then go to mirage island, press star, select, A,B, L and a wild pidgey will appear. Get it to one HP and the run away. After that eat ten cheeseburgers, kill a dog, run over a small child with a tractor, then use this final step: Find the Regi's

Offline The Hitcher™ - Because You're Worth It

• #451 Skorupi in the PUK Pokémon Crew
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Major proppage to Crimson Soldier Caterpillar!
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #163 on: October 28, 2006, 20:38 »
I heard that on Emerald, if you have Deoxys, Groudon and a Shiny Aerodactyl, fly to Oldale on Shiny Aerodactyl, go to the mart, spend ALL your money on Pokéballs. Then naked Prof. Birch will ride in, on a Psychotic Murderous Cannibalistic Pidgeot, whilst on fire with a Sneasel biting his ass and May will come up to you, say you're sexy, and make out with you, which fully evolves, heals and maxes the stats of all your Pokémon. Then all of Hoenn will be blasted into the air by a nuke and you will end up on the moon. You will enter battle with a Black Hole, which is Lv.Infinity, has 10 glitch attacks that never miss and have infinite PP, and can launch 3 attacks per turn. Throw a Pokéball and you will catch it on the first go. When you have caught it your Shiny Aerodactyl, Groudon and Deoxys will fuse with it and turn into a Pokemon with Groudon's body, Aerodactyl's wings, Deoxys' Head and the Black Hole in its chest. It is unbeatable because any pokemon that attacks it gets sucked into the Black Hole and its trainer gets turned into a freakish bullfrog with lobster claws and a fish tail.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 20:46 by BJ™|The Black Parade! »
The bitterness inside
Is glowing like the New Born

Mew-misstress

« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2006, 21:52 »
Boy Cheat for Rse Only : Go To Your Fave Town And Talk to a Girl 100 Times, she will Slap you and say " Eww you ugly Slob! " And She Flings you to Kanto, Do Not Move, if you move to the left you will lose all your pokemon and die, Move to the right and Your Pokemon Eat you, Move backwards and you have a heart attack and if you move foward you faint, You Will Wake Up In the Poke Center With a Broken Arm, Your Pokemon help you get around and you Become dizzy, your pokemon put you into a portal and you are sent into the Computer, Where you meet Teen titan's terra And W.i.t.c.h
Talk to Teen titan's terra and She Will Give you 99999 Of Any pokemon you chose and a Polipi at level 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999 , Talk to w.i.t.c.h and you will Get 99999 Master balls and a Lava Espeon at level 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999, go back into the portal and Fly to the ss. Anne and the sailor will say " How Did you get here? " And He Sends you Into the boat and You go into the first Room where Sindy Will Scream And Kick you all over the boat, When you wake up you are at home. Go Downstairs and your weakest pokemon Will Be Replaced With a Shiny Milotic. if you Talk to the Milotic it will turn you into any pokemon you please.
if you Walk Past the milotic it Will Make you a Snorlax.
Talk to your mother 9999 Times and She Will say " [insertnamehere], Stop being a r****d! " And She Will Get
the Annoying, Poliwaggal12345. Poliwag12345 Will Eat your brains then Go out of the room and turn every one into a r****d, Talk to gary and he will say " ur a r****d mwahaahahahahahahahahah, n00bs... " Then He Will Stamp on your head and your game boy blows up.

Lol Long Post xD