Author Topic: [P][Fu][Pw] Why Are WE The Heroes? [J]  (Read 5300 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
Re: [P][Fu][Pw] Why Are WE The Heroes? [J]
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 10:22 »
I wanted to say the actual a word, but I didn't think it would be ok. Also, I'll make sure my rp'ing makes up for being redundant.

Yeah, I'm about to go Beatrix Kiddo on their a**es.

You did say the actual word, or at least a variation.  XD  I think it counts as a curse, so I'm not sure if it should stay there (PUK rules and all).

I wanted to say the actual a word, but I didn't think it would be ok. Also, I'll make sure my rp'ing makes up for being redundant.

That's not what I meant.  You didn't have to add in Pre-Service history because you go on to explain it again in your starter anyway, ya silly goose.  :tongue2:

I was thinking of a more romantic love/hate like Daredevil and Electra in the Marvel Universe. Look them up if needed to understand my idea.

I understand, but I'm not sure if Lockjaw would be the right character if that's the case.  XD
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 12:45 »
You did say the actual word, or at least a variation.  XD  I think it counts as a curse, so I'm not sure if it should stay there (PUK rules and all).

That's funny, I had the censor on, it didn't censor that word. I'll fix it.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 22:24 »
I will finish this the next chance I get.

Hero Name:
Alias(es): Alexander Stafford
DNA Splice: Cubone. 
 Appearance: His face is obstructed by a large skull which is almost identical to one which a Cubone wears, meaning it is impossible to see anything apart from his light brown eyes. He also carries a large bone club. Since the experiment his skin has been a light brown colour, with a lighter, almost cream coloured, patch covering his chest and stomach. He has a short stumpy tail which pokes out from under from whatever shirt he is wearing.
Pre-Obstructus History:
Powers:
DNA Ability: Lightning rod. All ranged, single target electricity based attacks (so physical moves like thunder fang and moves that hit multiple targets won’t be affected) are redirected so they hit him, rather than their intended target.
Unique Attributes: He is completely immune to electricity
Weaknesses: The skull he wears obstructs his view of anything directly in front of him. This means he will be more prone to walking into things and his to move his head around to get a good view of large objects.
Database Bio:

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 01:22 »
((Having to post this here. This is the third of my hero trio))

Hero Name:
Shiva
Alias (es): Yuki Onna
DNA Splice: Froslass
Appearance: Before the incident, Miss Onna could have easily been a living version of Anderson’s Snow Queen. Afterwards, this is made even more so.
Her long hair is white, with a blue shimmer, and two fist sized nubs of ice above her temples. Her skin is also pale, but with dark purple shadowing around her ice blue eyes, and a dark purple diamond marking in the middle of her forehead.
Unfortunately for Miss Onna, the ‘kimono’ she wears, is a permanent part of her, with only her neck, and hands visible. It is white with billowing sleeves, the markings on which are seemingly random pale blue dappling. In between the shoulders is a snowflake design; also in pale blue. There is a vivid red ‘obi’ around her waist, ‘tied’ neatly at the back. Miss Onna floats about two inches from whatever surface she’s ‘standing’ on at all times, with no feet visible at any point, even to someone directly below her.
Pre-Obstructus History: ERROR. CLASSIFIED information. Please seek SECURITY permissions higher than LEVEL 1 to access.
Permissions Granted.
PASSWORD
ERROR.
Access Denied. DATA inaccessible.
Please try later. Our tech team is working on this problem now…

“RAI JIN!” A voice yells from what one can only assume is the tech department.
…perhaps you should check back later…
Powers: Hail- Miss Onna turns to face the sky, and it grows colder. Very soon after, chunks of hail start to fall, sometimes pieces up to the size of oranges.
Blizzard- Much like Mr Ratchet, this attack is in the form of breath blown through two hands. Unlike Mr Ratchet however, Miss Onna’s version is a flurry of snowflakes borne along on a wind cold enough to numb. The further it has to travel, the less concentrated it is, so less cold and damaging. In hail, Miss Onna has a lot of trouble missing her target.
Ominous Wind- Spinning on the spot, the swirling actions of Miss Onna’s kimono ‘twist’ a purple-tinted wind at her opponent, potentially raising her speed, defensive and offensive capabilities.
Wake up Slap- Miss Onna possesses the ability to, using sleeves and hands, slap someone up to five times within thirty seconds. This will hurt someone who is sleeping more than someone who is awake, but it shouldn’t be ignored by someone who is awake, purely because of the surprising strength behind each hit.
DNA Ability: Snow Cloak- When there is hail (or potentially snow or sleet) Miss Onna can almost disappear, making it harder to hit her. Miss Onna’s reactions become better in hail, making it seem as if she gains slight precognitive abilities.
Unique Attributes: Miss Onna’s breath is cold enough to frost windows, without effort. She is most comfortable in cold, and it is recommended that any living quarters she has should be refrigerated at the very least.
Weaknesses: Pyrofobia- an intense fear of fire. Considering her weakness to it, this isn’t surprising.
When the weather is too warm, Miss Onna becomes more sluggish, and her reactions are badly slowed. This is part of why she calls hail.
Type weaknesses to; Rock, Ghost, Fire, Dark and Steel.
Miss Onna also has moderate sociopathic tendencies, although perhaps these can resolve with time and training.
Likes: Snow, cold weather, mountains and tundra, ice cream, chocolate, hailstorms, polar bears, snow leopards, wolves and tormenting Gabriel.
Dislikes: Warm weather, sunny days, deserts, spicy foods, warm foods, idiots, jerks, poachers, and Rai telling her to stop tormenting Gabriel.
Database Bio:
Note- From the date of 20/13/X019, the records for Mr Ratchet, Mr Jin, and Miss Onna are almost completely identical. As such, any other important information will be listed in the respective file. Please refer to those.
Before their recruitment, Mr Ratchet, Mr Jin and Miss Onna were part of a 'vigilante' team, known commonly as White Spark. Note- there were two other members of this team, a brother and sister, Matt and Alicia Remy. They disappeared from the group almost six months before the choice was made to try and recruit these young people. As far as Mr Ratchet, Mr Jin and Miss Onna need to know, their whereabouts remain unknown.
It should also be noted that Mr Ratchet and Mr Jin knew each other before the Obstructus Incident.
Following is a report compiled from witness testimonies of White Spark's role in the resolution of the Goldenrod New Year's Day incident.

01/01/X022- 1400 hours
News report from Goldenrod Radio Tower
“This is Goldenrod Radio, reporting. Upcoming is an update on the rampaging Pokemorph problem our fair city has encountered. For anyone who has just tuned in, Goldenrod City is under siege. A quartet of vicious Pokemorphs arrived about six hours ago, and, after one was refused service, in the flower shop of all places, began methodically destroying the city. Unfortunately for anyone who would try to interfere, the four are quite powerful, and seem to have no regard for human life.
Just to remind listeners, the destructive quartet consists of; a large and menacing Gyarados morph, an absurdly fast Garchomp morph, an aggressive Camerupt morph, and a cold, seemingly uncaring Glalie morph.
Wait, what’s this? Out the window, it looks as if… It is. Another Pokemorph has shown up, one of those Kalos types. They seem to be mocking the Camerupt, even going to far as to make faces at it. We can’t hear anything, but we can only assume that the Camerupt is being called some very unsavoury names, especially considering its reaction. And… it’s started chasing its tormentor. Here’s hoping it takes the fight out of city limits. And onto—OH GOD! EVACUATE THE BUILDING! NOW!”

The radio broadcast is cut off, reportedly by a Hyper Beam from the Gyarados youth. From this point, this report is a compilation from witnesses who dared to go out in the fight, or who saw it from their windows.
“As the Greninja girl drew the Camerupt away, four others came through the south entrance of the city. By this point, the Glalie had summoned heavy hail, another deterrent to would be fighters. Miss Onna zipped towards the Garchomp, as if skating on the air. Mr Remy followed suit, and the two of them proceeded to fight the Garchomp. Purple flames mixed with icy breath, and Miss Onna and Mr Remy seemed to have the situation handled.

Mr Jin and Mr Ratchet took on their opponents together, using what is considered their standard strategy now. It started with Mr Jin using Flame Charge on Mr Ratchet, and being tagged with Thunder Fang in exchange. Then they turned their attentions to the Gyarados and Glalie respectively. Things looked doubtful when Mr Jin was hit with Blizzard, followed rapidly by Ice Beam, leaving him literally frozen in place. It almost seemed over when the Gyarados attempted to hit Mr Ratchet with Hydro Pump. Somehow, Mr Ratchet managed to avoid the attack, and proceeded to thaw Mr Jin out with Flamethrower, dealing an unfortunate amount of damage to the Zebstrika youth.
In an attempt to finish it quickly, Mr Jin drew as much electricity as he could bear, and charged the Gyarados. While the Gyarados was knocked unconscious, so, unfortunately, was Mr Jin. This left Mr Ratchet to fight the Glalie alone. With his Flash Fire boost wasted, it became a race against time for Mr Ratchet, made even harder by the Glalie’s regeneration abilities. In the end, Mr Ratchet ended up resorting to using his Inferno attack, dealing large damage to the Glalie, and even more damage to local properties. With the burn damage, on top of the repeated Flamethrowers Mr Ratchet kept using, the Glalie finally fell.
Mr Ratchet was later found curling up to Mr Jin, in what was believed to be an attempt to keep the younger teen warm, to prevent hypothermia, or pneumonia. Mr Ratchet has since confirmed this speculation.

Miss Onna and Mr Remy were faring almost at the same level. Despite the Garchomp being a physical attacker, and Miss Onna and Mr Remy both having distance attacks that were super effective, the Garchomp morph had managed to get some moderate hits on Mr Remy. In fact, once she had realized that the Glalie was no longer conscious, she smiled knowingly, and reportedly pivoted like a dancer, and then a sandstorm kicked up, wiping away the hail.
At this point, Miss Onna ended up engaging in what witnesses referred to as a ‘weather war’, with both herself and the Garchomp trying to maintain superiority through the weather. In fact, it was this weather competition that allowed Mr Remy to hit the Garchomp morph with a ‘cheap shot’ Dragon Breath attack. When the Garchomp fell, Mr Remy, despite his injured state, reportedly flew towards the northern entrance, hoping to find that his sister was okay.

Authorities soon arrested the quartet of Pokemorphs, and it is believed that they were planning on making White Spark either pay for, or help repair the damages that their battle had caused. However, an unknown party convinced them to let the charges drop, allow the young people to heal and then be on their way, possibly with the recommendation that White Spark not return to Goldenrod for an unknown length of time.
It is believed that this incident is what caused Mr and Miss Remy to go rogue.

END REPORT.

((need to sleep, will finish the database bio later [probably be posted tonight))

((EDIT. database bio done. it took longer than expected. sorry))
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 17:22 by OpalRhea »

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 20:16 »
I'm working on my form right now, but upcoming finals and large projects are eating up most of my time. I'll have it up ASAP.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 01:59 »
Um.... Lulu isn't here and I don't think she'd care.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 16:13 »
I'm guessing third... just guessing though.