Author Topic: What Really Happened [C] [AD] [P] [PW] [F]  (Read 7520 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
What Really Happened [C] [AD] [P] [PW] [F]
« on: May 21, 2014, 01:51 »
"Fusion successful." A metallic voice spoke. Inside was a humanlike figure, but it wasn't completely human. It had pokemon features too. "Another successful DNA splicing." said a scientist. This person, along with many others have worked in this lab in the forest. It appeared ask a simple shack, but the secret lab was underneath it, only known to those who work there. The scientists have been testing if you can splice pokemon DNA with human DNA to create a pokemon human hybrid, or pokehuman for short.

Another person walks over, he's the overseer of the project. Professor Del was what everyone called him, no one knew his full name. Professor Del looked this new figure over and says, "Great work, but there's a defect, like the rest." The other scientist nods, "Yes sir, but we haven't perfected the process yet. Like you said, they all have defects. Plus there's the mark..." He was referring to a small x mark on all of the subjects, some on the arms, some on the legs and some on the ears. Professor Del spoke, "This is not going well, the project is taking too much money and time. People think i'm crazy." The scientist nods, but Del continued, "That's why i've decided to destroy the lab. Time to activate plan B" A few overhear this and panic. "B-but sir! We'll all die!" one says. Del is calm, "No, you will." he says, walking over to a control panel and pressing a button. "30 seconds to self destruction." says a metallic voice. The lab flies into a frenzy as Del walks upstairs and out of the shack, locking the door. "Now to alert the media...." says Del, with a devilish grin. 3....2....1.... Boom. The lab explodes, but Del is long gone. Everyone inside is dead, but... wait! A figure come out of the wreckage, obviously injured. It seems to be the only survivor, the figure stumbles out and into the woods. Other figures come out, they all know what happened, and all know Del's plan, his plan to erase his past and be a hero. They are all pokehumans. One by one, they scatter, injured into the woods, hoping to find help before they die.

Plot: A rouge professor from a pokemorph research project has made a scheme to make himself a hero. In the past, his research has endangered many, and is hunted for a reward. Only the pokemorphs know what happened, the other scientists were killed off in the explosion. You will be found by a normal human in the woods. That human will be a great help in your quest to find Professor Del. Your task... find the professor and discover the truth. The people in the city know about the explosion, but they think it was the pokemorphs. Luckily, there was another defect in the genetic code, you can go from your normal, or pokemon form, to your full pokemon form and use your pokemon moves in that form, but of course this take practice and at first, you can do this for more than a few minutes at the time. Still, this ability will help you on your journey to find the professor, and get the truth out.

Rules:
Regular PKMN Rules

Power Playing is not allowed.

Do not godmod or control another person's characters, if you will be gone, feel free to ask someone to take control until you return, but in the first post that the person does it, they must specify that, or just shoot me a PM.

Keep it PG 13 please.

No limelighting except in your starter post.

Stick to the plot, if you have a sidequest you want to do, send me a PM.

Limit Out of Character speech as much as you can.

Any other questions, PM me.

Forms:

Pokemorph:
Name: ((Shouldn't have to explain this))
Pokemon Species: ((Can't be legendary or completely outrageous, like a charizard. PM me if you need to see if yours is ok.))
Moveset: ((Basically, your pokemon moves))
Appearance: ((What does your character look like in pokemorph form?))
Personality: ((What is your character like?))
Strong points: ((Is your character an ace at puzzle solving or is good in physical strength or the like? Put here your character's strengths))
Weakness: ((Anything your character is weak to, like to physically strong or a certain element that's normally neutral does more damage? Something like that))
Other: ((Any other relevant thing we need to know?))

Human Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Starter Post: ((Here you take off from the woods, your human finds your pokemorph and takes them to their house. The pokemorph is surprisingly only has minor injuries. Your pokemorph wakes up and your characters meet, and you receive a message to meet at a certain address, which is in a shady corner of town. Everyone goes to the same place. A paragraph at least please, the rest is up to you. That's your starter post.))

My characters will come soon, if there's interest in the rp.

FAQ

How many characters will you control?

You will control a pair, a pokemorph and a full human.

What does the full pokemon thing mean?

It means your pokemorph can go into their full respective pokemon. For example, if there was a quagsire pokemorph, that quagsire pokemorph could become a full quagsire, and change back into pokemorph form.

Character list

Pokemorphs:
Storm - Umbreon Pokemorph - ShinyBlaziken2000
Sadie Silver - Skarmory Pokemorph - Bad Wolf
Rush - Yammega Pokemorph - Danatales
Spite - Deino Pokemorph - dragoncat
Aya Morgan - Gengar Pokemorph - OpalRhea
Nivian (Nivi) - Growlithe Pokemorph- ShinyBlaziken2000 and OpalRhea
Jason "Minus" Alexander - Shedinja Pokemorph - The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

Humans:
Carmen Young - ShinyBlaziken2000
Dag Kovac - Bad Wolf
Anna Bishop - Danatales
Kyra North - dragoncat
Arthur Kinsley-Paulsen (Art) - OpalRhea
Christian (Chris) Wyrick - ShinyBlaziken2000 and OpalRhea
Clarissa Evans - The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 17:12 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

Re: What Really Happened [J] [AD] [P] [PW] [F]
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 08:59 »
outrageous like charizard
Would a Skarmory be okay? I know it's rather powerful but idk

Either way, save me a space. I'll do a form after post 16.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 12:13 »
Save me a spot for this as well please.
Would a Deino be okay? I'd say Zweilous because it's stronger but not as bad as Hydreigon, but I'm not sure how the whole two-heads thing would work for this, it would probably be horrifying.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 00:35 »
Chloe, a skarmory may be ok. I'd like to see your form first and see what your character would look like.

dragoncat, deino seems fine.

Glad to see people interested! I've also added a few more things to the form to better explain what i'm trying to do. I'll change the color so you can spot it.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 10:08 »
...how is charizard outrageous? Or are they supposed to look mostly human with only some features (next point. Charizard isn't actually all that tall. I think it's actually one of the shorter starters actually...)... Either way, i'm planning on joining this. I just want to know why you consider Charizard to be outrageous

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 10:49 »
I think it could just be like, no starters or final stages because if they were experimenting, they would use like smaller or more common Pokemon rather than the ones that you can't find in the wild

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 21:26 »
Yeah. Also, a flaming tail isn't exactly subtle. Even my pokemon is a bit of a stretch. I will allow all eeveelutions but umbreon. Why not umbreon? You'll find out in a bit.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 21:33 »
you receive a message to meet at a certain address, which is in a shady corner of town. Everyone goes to the same place.

Can you elaborate a little on the message. Would it be like a note?

Sorry for all the questions but busy writing my starter post.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 21:38 »
A note..... a note.... yes. That makes a lot of sense. Let's go with that.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 21:46 »
I'm trying to think of a design for my character, but I'm having a little trouble figuring out what features to incorporate into the design. What kind of features do the pokemorphs show? Like, would they have tails? What about claws or fangs? If the pokemon has wings, would they keep them? What if the pokemon was pretty humanoid already, would they keep more of their pokemon features?
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 21:49 »
Hope this is okay!

Pokemorph:
Name: Sadie Silver (prefers to be called Silver)
Pokemon Species: Skarmory
Moveset: Fly, Spikes, Whirlwind, Sand Attack
Appearance: Silver has ash blonde hair and an angular face. She is lean -but not athletic- and is sometimes said to be 'bird-like' (in the face) as she has keen green eyes and a thin kind of pointy nose. Her splicing with a Skarmory gave her a pair of big metal wings and metal claws for feet. She also has Skarmory's neck/breast plate. (just to clarify, she does have arms, but wings as well) Her X skin tag is at the centre of the breast plate. Defect described in Other. EDIT: - when she folds her wings to her back, they are hard to see as they merge into her skin... This okay?
Also, to cover up her breast plate she wears turtle necked clothing usually in red, grey or black colours and a skirt and tights that match. ((during the RP at some point, someone -probs someone at this creepy address- is gonna have to give the kid some boots that aren't harsh on her claws))

Personality: Silver is anything but shy, she's just reserved and determined. She won't say too much - she's just thinking. She's also very observant. She is more of a mindful person, quick witted and slow to anger. She would rather not use force in a battle/fight but works defensively, simply doing only what needs to be done. She's not interested in relations all that much, she befriends who she needs to but won't take it further than it needs to go.
Strong points: As aforementioned, she is observant and calm (if not cold) ergo she keeps a clear head in problematic situations and can deal with them accordingly rather than panicking. Her wings provide good defence as most punches etc are more likely to harm the person who threw them.
Weakness:  Especially weak to Fire and Ice types (4x) - will explain why in 'Other.' Sometimes comes across as unfriendly, she's not very good at making allies.
Other: She is extra weak to Fire and Ice types because her blood has become infused with steel, extreme heat or coldness  affects her more than it does others. If it's hot then touching her might give you a burn and when it's cold touching her is just not nice!

Human Form:
Name: Dag Kovac
Appearance:  Dag has black hair which is long enough for some of it to be tied in a short ponytail. He has a wide, flat-ish nose and almond shaped eyes. He's taller than Silver, getting on for 6ft. He wears a t-shirt bearing an electricity motif and jeans with red trainers (so unimaginative with the clothing, ugh) He has large muscles.
Personality:  Modest and trustworthy, Dag is a friendly guy who'd protect his companions in an argument. When he is angered he gets pretty physical but it doesn't happen often. Dag is a happy sort of person of Scandanavian (it's a thing in the Pokemon world now, okay?) origin. He doesn't have the biggest brain in the world but what he lacks in mind he makes up for in loving spirit and the way he seems to know how people 'tick.' - in very few words, he is a gentle giant.

Starter Post:

Silver stood up shakily on one claw and then stretched the other out beneath her. It had taken most of the energy that she had left  to lift herself out of the rubble. It would have been worse if the morphing hadn't allowed her to keep her human arms. She counted that blessing. Once she stood up, she looked around, gazing over the trees into the air. This was a good idea, if there was a town near by then it's lights would create a glare into dark sky. She stumbled eagerly towards the glare that she spotted to the south. She needed to get there as soon as possible to avoid passing out but her claws didn't work well on this surface and she had a bad cut on her right thigh. This wouldn't work out…unless she hopped. No. Hopping would take too much energy. She had to compromise, which would get her further. Flying. She took a short leap and spread her wings. Neither of them, luckily, had gotten damaged due to their steely exterior. Hoping there was a good wind so that she could glide. No such luck. She flew as far as she dared towards the glare of the civilisation after only a short time she thought it wise to get to the ground so that when she did pass out, and she would - she was losing blood - she wouldn't be falling far to the ground. She landed in the forest and began to take urgent hops but around her everything was fading fast. She lay down at a tree stump and waited for the dark.

Dag was investigating the humongous 'boom' that he'd heard earlier when he saw her. The Skarmory girl. She was blacked out against a tree stump, she looked like she might be in a bad way. He wasn't exactly surprised to be seeing such a creature in this neck of the woods, he was near the research lab after all. It was strange to see one escaped though. And injured. The 'boom' he presumed, must have been from the lab. But why? He yearned to go and investigate the lab but the Skarmory girl needed him. It took a lot for his soft nature to win out over his curiosity on this occasion. But it did. He picked the girl up in his arms but soon decided that wasn't going to work. Her wings got in the way and he couldn't maintain his strength under the weight of her steel-ness. He dragged her backwards from the woods, her claws scraped against the ground and got snagged on things several times. It was rather inconvenient but he spent every moment reminding himself that she needed him. He took her into his house on the edge of city and woods and lay her down on his sofa, not sure how to place her wings. He cleaned a cut on her thigh and drove a bandage around the area. She had various smaller cuts and bruises but this was by far the largest. He didn't know what else to do after that so he simply lay out a glass of water and propped a pillow under her head. Then he sat down on an adjacent chair and waited for her to wake up.

Open your eyes. She did as her brain told her and was welcomed by the sight of a light fitting and a ceiling. Huh? She stretched her arms and legs out. Her right thigh had a bandage on and now there was a face looming above her. "Aahhh!" she exclaimed. He moved back a little. She scrambled into an upright position and stretched her wings. "Who are you?" Silver said, addressing the more immediate problem than her having sat up too fast. "Drink some water." He held a glass out to her. She took the glass and a sip. "Who are you?" She said again. Persistence.
"My name is Dag. You were in the woods, I brought you here and tended to your wounds." Why would he do that?
"Why would you do that?"
"You needed help." He stretched out a hand. Silver got up by herself.
"The name is Sadie… but call me Silver." She began again.
"Then this is for you." He held out a note with 'Silver' written across the top, followed by an address.
"You coming?" Silver asked, she didn't mind either way but Dag might have wanted to stick with her and he'd seen the note so why not?
"Someone has to show you the way, don't they?" Thank goodness he wasn't acting like the pair of them were big pals already. They set of to the address, Dag in the lead. She tried to minimise time spent with her claws on the ground by flapping her wings a little with each hop. They arrived at the address and stood in the alley, waiting to be instructed. There was an unspoken agreement that neither of them wanted to enter the building, this was evidently the bad part of town.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 18:56 by The Reality Bug »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 01:37 »
^Your form looks good, just one thing. How will you hide your wings around normal people who think you're a criminal? I have a couple of ideas, but they may not be plausible.

I'm trying to think of a design for my character, but I'm having a little trouble figuring out what features to incorporate into the design. What kind of features do the pokemorphs show? Like, would they have tails? What about claws or fangs? If the pokemon has wings, would they keep them? What if the pokemon was pretty humanoid already, would they keep more of their pokemon features?

Claw and Fangs are mostly easy to hide, so that's ok. Tails can be concealed too so that's fine. Wings.... that's a bit tough. If you use wings, you may have to be a lot more careful. If the pokemon was humanoid, they'd keep many humanoid features. Obviously, you can do on of the hitmons, but making a decent design incorporating pokemon and actual human parts will be hard. Just type up a description and put it with your form here or pm it to me. I'll offer suggestions. You can even look up your desired pokemon pokemorph and look at online pictures to draw inspiration.

My form will come soon.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 05:03 »
Would a Gengar be alright? Also is it our humans to our pokemorphs, or something else?

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 21:10 »
Gengar may be alright. I'll make my final judgement when your form is posted. It's your human to your pokemorph. And Chloe's characters seem good, accepted. That's actually what I was thinking of doing if I had a winged character. Now.... here's my form.

Pokemorph form:

Name: Storm
Species: Umbreon
Moves: Confuse Ray, Moonlight, Heal Bell, Dark Pulse
Appearance: Storm is tall and relatively thin, having spent most of his life on the move. His facial features are rounded like the eeveelution line. His eyes are.... strange to say the least (to be explained in other). Thanks to the DNA splicing, his hair is jet black and skin white, his normal ears are umbreon ears (on top of his head like umbreon), he has an umbreon tail, and around his wrists and ankles are the yellow rings of an umbreon. The X tag is well hidden on his left ear, which also has a knick in it from the explosion.
Personality: Storm is very shy and secretive, not speaking unless he has to. If you can break that outer shell, he's modest, dependable and very adaptive. Although skillful in battle, Storm mostly is a diplomat and prefers to talk and resolve an argument peacefully before claws and teeth come out. Mainly a loner, he doesn't really know how to accept help and will try to resolve a problem himself, sometimes the situation becoming worse.
Strong points: With his healing moves, Storm is a great team player and has good longevity. Being thin, he'e nimble and quick, making him hard to hit. Confuse ray is his main form of offense, twisting the minds of opponents, making contact hard to make on him.
Weakness: Has a strange weakness to Fire and Electric types (x4 each). Although he's hard to hit and has longevity with moonlight and heal bell, Storm is easily overpowered with brute force. His shyness is also a hard bit to get past.
Other: When Storm is neutral and calm, they're stormy blue, but they start to creep up to when he's in battle, something angers him, or during moments of high tension (a defect). During the transfusion, the chambers for the human and the pokehuman became unexpected heated, it was a wonder the specimen survived as heat and electricity hit the chambers, and weakened the resistance to it (defect).

Human Form:

Name: Carmen Young
Appearance: Carmen is about the same height as Storm, both about 5'7", but she is a bit more solidly built than him due to athletics. Her hair is an auburn color and kept in a neat braid. Carmen's eyes are a jade green, her ears kind of pointed (a trait in her family). She hears a tank top and shorts mainly, and a worn pair of sneakers (or trainers, if they're the same thing). Carmen almost always has an ipod and a pair of earbuds with her, the latter slightly hanging out of one of her pockets.
Personality: Carmen is bubbly and cheerful. She's athletic and relatively smart. One thing about her that some say is a blessing and some say is a major flaw, Carmen only fights when it is absolutely required of her, although many haven't seen her fight. So a lot of people think she's a pacifist. Mainly, she's the one who steps in the middle and disarms the warring parties. Her cheerfulness sometimes translates to ignorance, getting her into unsavory situations, but the girl's happiness is a hard flame to put out. However, she is easily scared if something were to ambush her and has been known to faint in extreme situations.

Starter post:
Storm woke up in the rubble of the lab. He knew what happened. Del lied to us. He wants fame, and doesn't care who he kills. He saw an umbreon's ears and started to panic, but remembered they were his. The umbreon pokemorph wasn't used to his new form. I need to get out of this rubble. He shuddered, the rubble fell right off, oddly enough. Storm stood carefully and soon became painfully aware of his injuries, his arms were cut up. Reflexively, Storm felt his ears, the right was fine, the left had a knick in it, thankfully not bleeding. What was bleeding, however, were his arms. There was a glare of lights, and a skarmory girl followed them. Storm went parallel to them.

Eventually, the umbreon pokemorph's vision started blurring. He was fighting to breathe. Maybe...a...break...would...be...in...order... he thought, kneeling down, trying to regain his breath. Storm's vision is going black, and he fades into unconsciousness.

Carmen has humming along to her music as she walked along a forest trail. Suddenly, all she heard was an explosion, and not the music she was listening to. Carmen turned off the device that played her music and took out her earbuds, knowing that she'd need her wits about her. The auburn headed girl started towards the source, walking off the path and into he foliage. Not too from what Carmen thought was the source, a figure was collapsed on the ground, an umbreon. She got closer, and the umbreon glowed until the umbreon was.... a pokemon and human hybrid? Should I come closer? Carmen looked at this... pokehuman, along his arms were scratches and gashes, and there was a knick in his left ear, when was an umbreon's. Oh my gosh.... he needs help.... I'm the only one here. I could be his only chance. Carmen scooped up the umbreon boy, which was surprisingly light, and started for her house, trying not to jostle this strange creature and hurt it more than it was already.

She got home, a window was open, and nothing got in, thankfully. Carmen climbed in the window and went into one of the guest bedrooms to set the pokemorph down, then she went to find something to heal this creature. All the girl had was a few super potions. Hoping it would work, Carmen took one and some of the bandages, then went back towards the bedroom, when a letter flew in the window, it was addressed to someone named Storm, described as a human and..... umbreon hybrid! So that's what was his name! Carmen went back into the bedroom and worked on healing Storm's arms with the super potion, sighing with relief as it actually worked, then wrapped his arms in bandages.

By this time, consciousness was starting to kick back into Storm, he opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was her auburn hair. Storm recoiled and feel onto the floor. Carmen jumped back, surprised. "Sorry! Are you ok?" she asked him. He looked up, and quickly asked, "Could you explain what's going on? Carmen explained the situation then asked a question of her own, "You-you're Storm, right?" Storm got up and nodded. Carmen opened the note and read the address. "Should I come too?" asked Carmen. Storm thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Well.... you kinda saved my life. I can't turn you down." he said, then the umbreon pokemorph winced. His arms ached and were wrapped in a strange white cloth, the rest of him was fine. "Are you sure you should do this?" Carmen asked Storm, who responded, "I have a feeling I should be there, for some reason."

They set off for the address, Storm's eyes slid into an emerald green. Carmen saw this and asked him, slightly freaked out "Wh-what just happened with your eyes?" Storm saw his reflection in a puddle and told her, "It's a long story, i'll tell you later." The girl seemed satisfied by this and changed the topic, "I know your name.... but you never got mine, did you? Storm thought about it and nodded. She stated her named to him. "Well, thanks for your help Carmen." said Storm. She seems nice. he thought.

Storm and Carmen arrived at the address, obviously on the "bad" side of town. Neither of them looked very eager to go in, so they waited. Nearby was a skarmory girl that Storm had seen, but he didn't know her. Maybe there's more of us around that survived. Storm thought, as he waited for something of note to happen.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 02:05 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2014, 04:57 »
Sorry for the unfinished form. I wanted to get some ideas down before I forgot them, but I'm not quite finished with everything, so I'll probably end up editing this a bit. These character are very different from my own personality, so this should be interesting. I'll probably either be awful at properly writing them, or it'll be a lot of fun. It's getting really late, so I have to go. Please tell me if there are any problems with what I have already written. Thanks.

Pokemorph:

Name: Spite

Pokemon Species: Deino

Moveset: Bite, Headbutt, Roar, Dragon Rush ((if roar won't work for this I'll change it to body slam.))

Appearance: Spite is a short, small girl, but is surprisingly strong for a girl her size, thanks to the Deino DNA. Her teeth are sharper-then-normal and accompanied by a couple short fangs. She has long, messy, black hair that reaches down to her mid-back, with bangs that cover her eyes. Her eyes have fuchsia irises and black sclera, but are cloudy. She has black hair or fur growing around her neck and over her shoulders, getting thicker and longer at her shoulders. The fur around her shoulders has six fuchsia spots in it in a circle. She also has a short, blue tail at the base of her back. She can hide most of these features under normal cloths and she wears a scarf to hide the fur around her neck. Her X tag is on her back, between her shoulder blades, hidden under her fur.
Personality: Spite is a brash, hasty, and energetic girl who won't let anything slow her down. She is easily annoyed and will attack anything that bothers her. She won't back down from a fight, unless said fight gets in the way of whatever goal she's working toward, in which case she'll run away yelling something along the lines of "I don't have time for this!" She speaks in a rather blunt manner and is often a little rude. She is, however, not completely selfish, she can be very sympathtic and caring, though not all the time. She is also very protective and will not hesitate to attack anything that threatens anything she cares about.

Strong points: She is a very strong physical attacker, and a fairly quick one as well. Being a dragon/dark type, she has some pretty nice resistances. Her defenses aren't bad, so she can take a few hits. Her morphing with Deino gave her heightened senses, except for vision, which she lost entirely (a defect. Though blindness was to be expected for a deino pokemorph, the scientists tried to prevent it, but failed, so they considered this a defect.)
Weakness: She has no support moves, only offensive ones, limiting what she can do. She can dodge attacks, just not well. Her blindness often causes problems, such as causing her to trip over things often, preventing her from seeing oncoming attacks, and so on.

Human Form:

Name: Kyra North

Appearance: Kyra usually looks pretty serious. She prefers to have her short, medium brown hair down, but when she needs to get it out of the way she'll pull it into a tight bun. She usually dresses in a nice way, wearing a nice blouse and either a skirt or dressy pants, depending on the weather, though when the situation calls, she doesn't mind (too much) switching to a shirt, jeans, and a jacket that she won't mind getting dirty and to offer her better protection when walking through the woods.

Personality: Kyra is very cold. She is very much a no-nonsense kind of person. She she speaks very bluntly, harshly, and is just generally not a friendly person. She usually isn't very sympathetic, though she has her moments. She can fight somewhat well, but only if she has to. She is selfish and is not likely to help anyone unless it affects her somehow. She is very intelligent and is a good strategist.

Starter Post:
Spite ran. She ran and ran as fast as she could, ignoring the pain her injuries gave her, ignoring how light headed and dizzy she was feeling from blood loss, ignoring the fact that she had no idea where she was going aside from 'away'. Away from that horrible place, the place that caused her so much pain and fear, she just had to get away. She ran, ignoring everything that should have stopped her. Everything, except for that root. She tripped, falling face first into the mud. She couldn't get up, she couldn't move, she was  exhausted, she tasted blood. She passed out.

Kyra heard an explosion. She was sitting in the living room of her house when she heard it. Wondering what could have happened, she decided to go investigate. She walked through the woods, disgusted by the muddy ground. Despite this, she kept going, until she spotted something. What is that? It looks like a pokemon, maybe a deino? Something about it seems weird... When she got closer she realized something. It's a human! I think... She looks injured. What is she doing out here? I guess I can't leave her here... Kyra picked up the strange girl, who at least wasn't too heavy, and carried her back. She lay the girl on the couch, washed and bandaged her wounds, then left the room to try and figure out what to do. She noticed a note that had been slipped under her door. She opened the door to see if whoever left it was still there, but saw nothing. She picked up the note and read it. "To Spite, a human/deino hybrid," weird, but it must be talking about that girl. So she is actually a hybrid? What else does this note say? The note only gave an address.

Spite started to wake up. She could tell she was in a different place. It was warmer here, and it smelled different. It felt like someone had treated her wounds, though they still hurt. She felt sore. She got up from the couch and tried to walk around, but tripped on the rug on the floor. "Ow!" she said as she landed with a thud. Kyra heard this and ran to the living room. Spite smelled someone enter the room and looked in their direction, trying to get back up.
"Oh you're up I see. Here, I believe this is for you. Kyra threw the note toward Spite.
Spite heard the sound of the paper as it gently landed near her. She picked it up, "What is this?" she asked.
Kyra scoffed, "It's a note. Isn't that your name written on it?".
"I don't know," Spite replied.
"How can you not know your own name?" Kyra asked in disbelief.
"I know my name, I just can't see it. I'm blind."
Of course. Should have expected that. Kyra took the note from Spite and read it out to her.
"I'm guessing you need to go to this address. You'll probably need me to guide you there, right? Come on, let's go." Kyra gestured for Spite to come with her, before remembering that was useless, then left the room. Spite got up and followed her out.

The trip to the strange address was uneventful, thankfully. In going to the address, they found themselves in the bad part of town. Kyra didn't like it, and Spite didn't like the smell, the place just felt unsettling to deino pokemorph. When they reached the address, they noticed there were already some others there.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 22:30 by dragoncat »