Author Topic: The Story of My life, and the life of Scizau  (Read 846 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
The Story of My life, and the life of Scizau
« on: October 25, 2013, 13:09 »
I was thinking about writing my own story going into detail of how my life interacts with Pokemon, where it all started and how it has 'effected' my life up till today. The story from the beginning to now essentially. Including the story of my favourite Pokemon Scizor and how my first shiny Syther turned into a Shiny Scizor called Scizau. I don't want to rush this I want it done over several weeks and I will write a section when I have time. So it is going to be a massive story of my life, the details of my life will be put into the story, my first day and school, my first kiss ect ect. But using an alter ego in the Pokemon world. I will retell my who life story in the persona of someone else.

Just to confuse you on this Friday afternoon, if you are lost then please wait for me to write the first section later today and pop back. If you understand what I am trying to do then please. Tell me if it is a Naff idea or whether it has potential? The decision lies directly with you my fellow PKMN.neters. So please give me constructive feedback.

Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: The Story of My life, and the life of Scizau
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 13:37 »
Honestly, I'd like to learn the story of a member who came before me. Go ahead. This may work.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 18:27 »
Thank you :) I was scared that this post was going to remain empty. I'm currently still in planning mode. But I will post the first section soon (Hopefully tomorrow)
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 10:34 »
Can't wait of it.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN