Author Topic: *sasuke uchiha voice* revenge...  (Read 931 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ashthetic

• scrublord
  • Psythor Fan
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • rebubble me
*sasuke uchiha voice* revenge...
« on: January 27, 2016, 00:00 »
ok so i decided to make a revenge board so we can talk all about plans for revenge and things we've done for revenge here!! as long as its legal ok!! as well as that, i shall share first...

ok so when i was little, like kindergarten little i had strawberry chapstick that i hecking loved to death it was my child ok like everyone else knew i was inseperable from it it was gr8 i would be being taught the alphabet and id be like "hold on teach" and id grab my chapstick, spread it on my lips, and answer, all suave like, "....after a? oh yeah thats b."

but then one day after recess (because that was a thing) i realized i had left it on my desk, so when i turned to get it again, it was GONE?! so i started psycho analyzing everyone everywhere in the classroom and i was like... mmmmmhmmmm.... jade seems unusually suspicious... so i checked her cubby and ba-bam! there was my chap stick!! i had a plan set in motion.

after that, i did that cliche tie her shoelaces together thing but i couldnt tie properly so i knotted them and she was like "wha" and i was smirking to myself silently but she just sat down and diligently unknotted them and i was like ???? but then phase 2 had to go down.

so phase two was a total flop as well, because she wasnt reacting to pepper being under her nose?? goddess. so that was not working, so i went straight out and slapped her like those movie sound effect slaps and she tumbled to the floor and when the teacher, ms ashley, came over she was like *gasping noise* ash!! what did you do!!

and my response??

"(5 letter b word) stole my chapstick, what was i supposed to do?!"

it was worth it
E P I P H A N Y

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
Re: *sasuke uchiha voice* revenge...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 00:04 »
i chased my sister around the house with a spoon once because she was annoying me and to this day she insists it was a knife

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline ninjacob555

• Psythor Fan
  • most violent pacifist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 00:05 »
"(5 letter b word) stole my chapstick, what was i supposed to do?!"
nice

I'm very bad at revenge, and holding grudges in general, but let's see if I can remember what I did...
All I can think of is when this one guy called me a fat *insert A-word here* junior year because I was using the only stall in the bathroom, so my friends went and yelled at him because i was crying.

yeah, i didnt actually do it, but it felt nice knowing people were there for me to do my dirty work

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 00:26 »
i remember one!!!

i was wearing my big sister's sandals on non uniform day, and i felt kinda cool, and i was in my primary school yard right at the back where the teachers never look. anyway some kid comes and beats me up and throws my sandal over the wall (i am also a kid) so i grab the other one and beat him up with it furiously and then kick him in the no no area (looking back on it it was a bad autistic melt down but still)

anyway one of the teachers then jumps over the wall, into a deserted place that used to be a castle or a old school or something, and gets my sandal back. i wouldnt stop screaming and throwing a fit/tantrum until i got it back, and i was VERY loud. like... smol me could make it sound like i was being horrifically murdered or something tbh

anyway it was in like the last month of school so i didnt get bullied for one month nice fab

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 01:27 »
a few ppl were stalking me on the social media so i had my witch friend put a curse on them n now one of them is homeless and the rest have noticed their lives getting gradually worse thru breakups, accidents, and money problems :3

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 03:31 »
 This guy was hassling me (nobody liked him tbh) so I told him that I'm gonna make his girlfriend split up with him and... she did... not long afterwards.

Top kek.

She wasn't a nice person tbh. She got with one of my best friends and told everyone he beat her and tried splitting us up from him numerous times throughout their relationship lmao. I once asked if he was still at a party (as I had left early) and she started telling me all this bs about him accusing me and her of cheating.

We knew him more than she did  :mellow:

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 09:32 »
@my body: you're trash. it's on.