General Category > Say Hello!

Hello!

(1/2) > >>

Jackal:
  Well to be honest, I'm not one to post onto forums, but when I do there are three outcomes as to how I will "live" on a forum. 1: I post a few times then leave. Forever. 2: I post, stay a long time, get aquainted with a the general users of the forum, then fade away. Or 3: make a permanent stay. It's all really up to how the forum's quality is in looks, functionality, and the users. But of course who isn't affected by those attributes? Anyway it's best not to come to me for advise as I only like playing the RPG's non-competitively. I enjoy nick naming my pokemon but don't usually have an instant name for them. It takes a while to come up with one. As for my username, It originated from an app called Monster Kingdom and I wanted something original. I hated hyphens and underscores but I do like salt, which is what my username is in Spanish. Sorry, not salad. That's about it for this long and painful introduction. I am pleased to give you a hard time reading;D I also enjoy the trivial questions at the bottom of submitting things.

Jackal:
Oh, and another thing: I really enjoy mashing sprites of pokemon. I've made a few and would be more than happy to show them wherever I may be able to.

Lord Raven:
Everyone here is that one guy (except Claire shes a girl), so why do you have that as your custom title

Jackal:
You said it yourself. Everyone is that one guy. Except for Claire. So maybe I'm just expressing that.

Lord Raven:
you make yourself sound special

at any rate hi, root for me in the tournament, i'm going against the resident plays-pokemon-a-lot competitive battler guy and I also suck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version