General Category > Say Hello!

Me and my horrendous username.

(1/2) > >>

Tenkaichi412:
Greetings pkmn forums.

As you might've seen, my nickname is Tenkaichi412, which is a terrible nickname indeed. (sorry namerater.)

About me, I'm just a sarcastic suicidal depressive person who sometimes hides his sadness in video games, which include pokemon. I like the games and I found this website after searching for some nicknames. I looked around for a while, it looked fun, so I just signed up for the hell of it.

I'll just say a little about my username and then just scurry off to the forums.
This terrible username was made when I was at the age of eleven and I was totally into the budokai tenkaichi games, as you might've guessed. The numbers behind it are supposed to be split up in four and twelve, four being the day my sister was born and twelve the day I was born, in the same month. (few years difference though)

It was first used for a youtube account we both had and never did anything with.

Well, that was my origin of my username, and a little bit about myself. See ya.

Liam:
Welcome to the site, Tenkaichi412, nice to meet you. :police:

I don't think the username is that bad. I don't know if my opinion on that counts, though, because my username is the least imaginative one ever. ;)

Hope to see you around the forums, and perhaps check out the irc chat as well. I'm often around, so send me a PM if you're bored or need help with something.

peace

Richard and Blaziken:
Welcome to PKMN.net! Ah, no worries about usernames, nobody minds. Besides, I don't think it's bad. :>

Lord Raven:
are you a dragonball z fan

Wolstenholme:
Welcome to the site :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version