Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 384261 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #2145 on: July 16, 2016, 12:31 »
The internet where i am is rubbish
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: July 16, 2016, 12:33 »
The internet where i am is rubbish

I could say the same about my internet right now.

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: July 16, 2016, 12:34 »
I could say the same about my internet right now.
Luckily, I only have to put up with it until 2. I go home then.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: July 16, 2016, 18:07 »
pokemon go servers are down and i walked around outside for NOTHING

i got new bedsheets but im a fool and didnt know they dont come with mattress covers. now i need to hide my mattress cover bc it doesnt match my new sheets dskfjsdkfd

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: July 16, 2016, 19:50 »
My friend threw a 299 game today and would've had 300 if the 10 pin hadn't wobbled and stood back up.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: July 17, 2016, 02:46 »
 Like... I'm listening to music on the CD player but I want to check YouTube to see if my favourites have uploaded anything new but that would mean not listening to music and this album's pretty good ese.

This spoiler will probably trigger everyone but it was on my mind. So... you've been warned, guys.

Spoiler: show
 I tried being cute by sending her a few lines about how amazing she is and how much she means to me but then it turned into... like... 5 paragraphs and I didn't realise until I sent it and now I feel like a dick because the entire point was that it's something short to wake up to since I wake up a lot later and we're used to chatting a little in the morning before we get on with our days.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: July 17, 2016, 05:27 »
questioning my gender and identity stuff

i don't know who or what i am and it's a real good time (y)

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: July 17, 2016, 14:00 »
I'm kinda getting tired of hearing about pokemon go everywhere, especially since I don't have it and can't get it right now.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2153 on: July 17, 2016, 14:23 »
^If it makes you feel better, I lack the data and storage on my phone to play it.

Looking for jobs in Scotland, because work is making me super anxious and iffy
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: July 17, 2016, 15:13 »
I'm kinda getting tired of hearing about pokemon go everywhere, especially since I don't have it and can't get it right now.

I've decided that I'll only get it if it can connect with Sun/Moon.

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: July 17, 2016, 18:20 »
I wanna play pokemon go, but I doubt that my phone has enough storage on it.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #2156 on: July 17, 2016, 18:28 »
having epicery brokebrains doesnt make you less of a person. for instance, take me. //does some sweet flexing// im v strong n cool even if my brain is a dick. its important to embrace ur wabisabi

this bad poste brought to you by the Mental Health For Everyone For Beth By Beth foundation

Spoiler:  • show
i shove this link at anyone whos currently waking up to the fact that mental disorders are falling into weird Spectrum Strata (bipolar spectrum, schizo spectrum even. the dude who is in charge of one of the Diagnostic Things has said its likely theres a unipolar/bipolar neuroses/psychoses spectrum but 'we cant change too much at once' which is why you wont see it actually In The Flesh for a while yet)

but http://psycheducation.org is a good place to start re: "Depression Plus", so to speak, if you wish to do some Reading to quell ur fears. take it slow though and IANAD/IANAP and consult medical professionals etc etc. also it is kind of State Of The Art Psychiatric Theory which as you can tell takes a while to roll out to actual psychiatrists all over.

name is based on psychoeducation  which is a Thing where you learn about the Logistics and Biology of your Condition so you understand and treat it better. kind of like when nurses tell u Interesting Stuff bout the body when ur in hospital and you Get The Probelm a bit better.

Dude is a psych who has done a lot of wholesome research into the bipolar spectrum end of things and he has some p interestin Factoids. seems amongst other things that Mood Swing disorder stuff is partly a malfunction of the Body Clock. i.e. for some, gettin blueblocker lenses will stop a partic painful hypomanic in its tracks (it does me anyway if its sundown and i still aint stopped) and with Disciplined Use is the best you can have to an actually practical version of the surprisingly effective Dark Therapy for particularly meds-resistant bipolar. 

its got a cool name and is literally the opposite of Light Therapy. basically being in Complete Darkness from 6pm to 8am and an attempt to Force the body clock (a bit broken/dysfunctional in affective disorder folks) to behave a bit, but impractical. hence the magickal orange lenses (i can dig up the Reccommended ones cos they have to Actually Block blue light on a spectrum absorption thing)

ASD and ASD accessories (bipolar, hypermobility, dysautonomia, uh..."having accidents", adhd/add, speech impediments, SPD, hyperlexia, the three dys-'s, etc etc. all these pop up with some of the others for some reason) is a partic Scientific Area Interest of mine for Obvious Vested Interests. you can probably tell.

also im spitballin here but outta curiosity im gonna guess your sleep schedule is "?????????????" and you also hate bright light too and it tends to make you feel a bit Racy/Speeded? im probably wrong but im just Collecting Anecdotal Evidence for some personal theories rly.

anyway this was my Mental Health carepost thanks for reading

edit: aww crung i was meant to be writin a Dyspraxia Diorama also to someone on here. i will be on that soon too i promise //prostrative bowing// bit of a hectic week this week

i love u and you are correct in that my sleep schedule is like ??????.

Spoiler: mind stuff • show
its better now than it used to be - id wake up at 3 am, go back to sleep like 2 hours later (not on purpose), and then not feel rested at all. now i ususally tend to fall asleep at a unknown time between 11pm and 12am and wake up at god knows when. and u are right on the light too. my eyes are light sensitive (is the word photophobic? idk. im not scared of the light it just hurts my eyes if i get too much in general. thanks sensory)

i had a check of the site and it's not atcually loading today but my brain was like pfffrtrrhrt. i'll give it more looks later, its just a bit fried atm in general. i suppose :L. if lenses are like contacts (taking it literally here) i suppose thats unfortunately out, though - i cant stand anything in my eyes, its scary. and huh - i already have dyspraxia (diagnosed) as well as autism, and i knew the two were related to some degree. its interesting to see how other stuff's comorbid like that though. maybe not the best thing to experience, but... interesting to read about

also i'd be 100% interested in learning about that dyspraxia thingie ur doing and if you need any experiences from me or whatever id be glad to try and help considering ive got it too

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: July 17, 2016, 19:44 »
I got pokemon go. My brother said I'd enjoy it. And he's right! I am SO enjoying it! I make a character, "are you all set?" yes! And it won't load. I can rotate the character, but nothing else!

Offline Caldoran

• Act as Rum
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • Ameba Gone Zingy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: July 17, 2016, 21:03 »
Pokémon Go isn't released in my country yet. :(

...oh hi guys.
The above statements are masterfully crafted fabrications.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: July 17, 2016, 22:26 »
^If it makes you feel better, I lack the data and storage on my phone to play it.

That's exactly why I can't get it, oddly enough.