Author Topic: What Games are you playing right now?  (Read 162523 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What Games are you playing right now?
« Reply #1245 on: January 07, 2014, 16:18 »
I *was* playing Etrian Odyssey 4, but then I went post game, decided to drop it to calm down after experiencing getting my party one shotted so many times

Man I can't say I blame you, Etrian Odyssey is absolutely unforgiving. It's one of the few RPGs I've played where I don't feel a sense of guilt fleeing from random encounters because you know you're toast if you put up a fight against the wrong beast.

Anyway, right now I'm playing Bravely Default, I've been going back to TWEWY too seeing as I never completed it the first time. Then it's onto a bunch of other games in my backlog. Pokemon X has kind of taken a backseat for me, I built up a party all the way through the game withdrawing Lapras whenever I needed to surf (Which isn't that frequent in Kalos). Finally get to victory road and I HAVE to go through with a surfing Pokemon which means one of my team is going to be exempt from the experience. Sounds like a minor thing but it totally made me ragequit.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 09, 2014, 16:37 »
Pokemon Dream Radar and Pokemon Dream Radar.

Its so cool having two 3DS consoles!

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: January 12, 2014, 16:00 »
Man I can't say I blame you, Etrian Odyssey is absolutely unforgiving. It's one of the few RPGs I've played where I don't feel a sense of guilt fleeing from random encounters because you know you're toast if you put up a fight against the wrong beast.
Tell me about it! I was absolutely horrified to see my first team of about level 5s and 6s slowly get KO'd by facing against one Angry Baboon. Never felt the urge to flee more than I did when I first encountered it along with two Rollers!

On to the DLC case in AA:DD after completing the main storyline. That was just-- woah. WOAH. Think I'll be going back to HM:A New beginning after I complete this, or maybe replay the cases so that I can focus on the music and not my emotions and the story, haha.

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: January 24, 2014, 21:47 »
Kinda half playing Fire Emblem: Awakening on Hard mode... up to Chapter 20, but I'm working on gaining more Supports right now.

Mainly playing Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, having recently arrived in Hamelin. I can't stand Swaine at all. Drippy 4lyf <3

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: January 24, 2014, 22:16 »
 ^ Loved Fire Emblem! Played it through as a knight/commander then started again, but can't find a class as fun to play.

Right now, I'm just trying to complete my house on Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Expanding my back room in the morning with the floor and wallpaper coming in the post.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: January 25, 2014, 00:44 »
Spyro 2 : Gateway to Glimmer

I'm having a blast playing through it so far, the ice hockey in Colossus was great fun (and easy too!) and the rest is good. That and some characters arevrongin back memories (specifically Hunter).

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #1251 on: January 29, 2014, 19:40 »
Spyro 2 : Gateway to Glimmer

I'm having a blast playing through it so far, the ice hockey in Colossus was great fun (and easy too!) and the rest is good. That and some characters arevrongin back memories (specifically Hunter).

Awh, man, I really want this. Had 1 and 3 but never got 2. Will have to fish it off ebay.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: February 12, 2014, 12:09 »
I've been playing the first Spyro that was on PS2 with all the different breaths because we've got a PS2 in the living room lol

Oh and Gran Turismo 6, so addictive

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: February 12, 2014, 12:14 »
started playing platinum yesterday, just beat maylene. i started it summer of last year, and my IQ was significantly lower then, so my team is made of up awfully named pokemon (like slim shady the prinplup? what???)

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: February 12, 2014, 12:18 »
started playing platinum yesterday, just beat maylene. i started it summer of last year, and my IQ was significantly lower then, so my team is made of up awfully named pokemon (like slim shady the prinplup? what???)

IQ is the wrong term to use there :P

But nicknaming Pokemon with terrible names is always so much fun!

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: February 13, 2014, 23:20 »
Just got all the trophies on Ni no Kuni... second time I've achieved 100% on a trophy list, although 2 weeks after I got all the trophies on Resi 6 they released 4 new multiplayer modes and trophies so I no longer have 100% for Resi 6 :|

Hopefully my copy of Lightning Returns arrives tomorrow ;____;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: February 16, 2014, 14:18 »
LOZ: Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y, New Super Mario Bros 2, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Final Fantasy VII, and Mortal Kombat Vita. I think that Square Enix needs to make an updated version on the 3DS with better graphics (the characters look like they literally have dumb bells for arms!) meaning smoother textures in the fashion of FF IV on the DS and Kingdom Hearts series, a full orchestra soundtrack, and a touch screen feature that allows the player to interact and train Chocobos for races more easily. You know, kind of like Pokemon Amie except you feed your Chocobo Greens by hand and petting it and telling it positive things will make it easier to control during your next race and improve its skills. Who's with me on these ideas?
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Wolstenholme

« Reply #1257 on: February 16, 2014, 15:58 »
Spyro Year of the Dragon, my friends.

(it was a Birthday present from my brother.)

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1258 on: February 20, 2014, 14:41 »
NHL '11. Because I can't be bothered to get the latest one.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: February 20, 2014, 18:02 »
Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon X and FIFA 13.

Spyro Year of the Dragon, my friends.

Reminds me, my brother got a new PS2 (pffff if you can even get a "new" one) recently, and some of my old games actually work on it...so yeah, going to go and relive part of my childhood again.