Author Topic: What Games are you playing right now?  (Read 162762 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What Games are you playing right now?
« Reply #1275 on: March 23, 2014, 23:24 »
Gave GTA Online a go this morning and it was trash smh

It has problems but it's very addictive. Need to learn how to do stealth though lol

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1276 on: March 27, 2014, 20:42 »
Started Assassin's Creed III again. Nothing like topping some old Red Coats.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: March 27, 2014, 21:43 »
Guitar Hero 2. Been playing the career on medium solely to unlock new songs, and of course to buy them from the shop. Really trying to nail Sweet Child of Mine on Hard, but the intro is tricky. Goes from green note to orange note to blue note to red note and so on...at breakneck speed >.<

Offline Mistral

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
    • Petalburg Woods
« Reply #1278 on: April 04, 2014, 23:03 »
Bravely Default.

But it's just the demo because I'm not going to get the full version until after this semester's over. Those bonuses though. ;3

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: April 05, 2014, 13:49 »
Persona 3. Downloading that for the PS2 emulator was the best idea I've ever had to do with playing games.

Also working through ffx on the emulator (while i save up to buy a ps3 and the hd remaster), but I got temporarily bored so...

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: April 05, 2014, 14:40 »
phoenix wright vs professor layton

it's okay so far i guess i mean i like the puzzles and the fact that it's set in london

thanks gl <3

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: April 08, 2014, 14:05 »
Oh my gosh, why didn't anyone tell me Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga was so good? I'm having such a blast with this game! It's bringing back my childlike wonderment and I love the humor, and the art style, and just everything is so refreshing! The battle system is good too, if a little bit repetitive, but it changes itself up just enough over the course of the game to still be interesting and make you pay attention instead of just mashing A.

Man, this 11-year-old game is holding my interest better than most new games do. I really hope the other 3 games in the series are as good, because I'm definitely going to go hunt them down when I finish this one! =D
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: April 08, 2014, 14:21 »
I picked up Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD the other day. Man, why is Blitzball so fantastic? Totally worth the cost all by itself.
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1283 on: April 11, 2014, 20:13 »
Been playing the bravely default demo. still not sure wether to get it or not? Probably will though lol
Been replaying the original spyro trilogy on my phone too.
Oh and a little bit of acnl.

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: April 11, 2014, 20:40 »
Been playing the bravely default demo. still not sure wether to get it or not? Probably will though lol

Bravely Default is hella fun, if you like the demo I definitely recommend it. I should get around to finishing it but too many games not enough time.
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: April 15, 2014, 23:08 »
 I played GTA:O for a while and I was constantly put into custom made deathmatches and captures. They were all crap and I gave up on it.

Right now I'm playing The Last of Us. It put a dent in my wallet, but I'm enjoying the game. The clickers are so damn creepy. I hate their horrible fungal plates. However, I do love clubbing things in this game. I even blew some guys head off with a shotgun just because it felt so good.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: April 18, 2014, 13:55 »
^ When doing GTA:O you can actually pick what sort of job you want to Quick Join instead of joining a random one. If you wanted to do a mission for example you open up the phone, hit Quick Job (left on the middle row iirc) and pick Mission from there. Or you can just go through the jobs list on the start menu and pick something from there (but you'll have to host that)

Never done a capture lol

Anyways, been playing Pong and FIFA before I left Wales.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: April 22, 2014, 16:05 »
I've been trying to get all of the trophies for the FFX Remaster before I start the X-2 Remaster but that's looking to be... boring and too time consuming. I managed to miss one of the Al Bhed Primers in Home so I need to start a new file to get that, and I've managed to beat all the Dark Aeons but I am totally outclassed by Penance.

Everyone has around 27,000HP and only Tidus has Auto-Haste which is pretty much a requirement in order to kill off the arms before they get a turn. I have around 10 empty nodes left on the grid which I'm going to use for HP nodes, but I might have to start erasing some 1 point nodes and replace them with 4 point ones to free up the nodes, or just replace the old HP nodes with HP +300. Either way I need to do A LOT of battling to get all the items I need to make the armor I need for it and get my HP up to a suitable level :\

(I really want to play The Last Of Us but I don't have it here so I guess I'll start on X-2 instead ;-;)

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: May 07, 2014, 07:36 »
Dragon Quest IX - Pretty sure this thing is just XY a few years earlier with better customisation choices. Like, it's even based on that Norse tree thing xD

Pokemon Conquest - I've heard the post games crap, but as far as I'm up to the games awesome but really annoying when Vaporeon & Amphy refuse to hit anything >_>
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: May 15, 2014, 22:45 »
 I never knew I could do that D:

Right now, I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening  :D It's sooooooo frickin' good. I'm going around starting parleys with streetpass teams and once I thrash them, I take on their leader and level them up to be an over powered beast.

I've recently started training one tactician to be an assassin. I think he's about level 12 now? Then this other tactician will probably be a horse rider... person... thing...