Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 339842 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paul200

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #720 on: December 20, 2009, 23:52 »
Brittany Murphy died this morning. So sad. She seemed to be a lovely girl, God rest her soul.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 00:30 by Paul. »

Offline Freestyler

• !
  • Sentret Fan
  • insert personal text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: December 21, 2009, 00:18 »
I have the flu and I could be sick for Christmas :<

Webby2

« Reply #722 on: December 21, 2009, 11:59 »
Sorry to hear about that Liam, hope things improve for you and your family. =/

I've got no snow... at all. Black ice yesterday, and now really heavy frost. We were meant to get snow on Thursday but we didn't =/.

Plus things aren't going that well for other stuff as well.

Offline Zy

• Ice and Lightning
  • Sentret Fan
  • Time for a true display of skill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 21, 2009, 14:04 »
I've got nothing for my music coursework.
and I'm very behind.
| | | |

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #724 on: December 21, 2009, 15:29 »
I'm sad at the fact I missed my concert today because of the snow :/ Also the snow will probably be gone by tommorow and I'll get raged at by my music teacher because I've not done my group work or composition. I would skive the rest of the week but I have stuff to hand in >>

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #725 on: December 21, 2009, 16:22 »
Nothing major depressing me atm, just silly little things xP

Mainly the fact that exams are quickly approaching, and I haven't done nearly enough revision. I really don't want to revise in the Christmas holidays either, but I will force myself to. Starting in a minute =/

Also, my car. The snow is nice and everything, but when I want to drive somewhere it will take me ages to sort my car out. It is covered in snow and ice, the driver's door doesn't like opening when it's this cold, my windscreen wipers are frozen to the windscreen, de-icing takes a while and I have lost my gloves, my car takes ages to de-mist on the inside, and the heating takes a while to get going. Also my driveway and the road are very icy ¬¬

General coldness is quite horrible. The radiator in my room doesn't work that well (not helped by the fact that I have a lot of furniture in front of it), and so my room is the coldest in the house.

Apart from those things (mainly the exams ¬¬), I'm in an alright mood.

EMPIRE

« Reply #726 on: January 01, 2010, 16:52 »
The thought of going back to college. I have to do a project by Monday which had to be in the Friday we broke up but i overslept...on purpose. So yeah I CBA.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 01, 2010, 20:20 »
Back to uni next week. Not looking forward to it since I won't get many chances to see my friends there until April.

Offline Pretty_Chicken

• Feel free to call me Katie :) #300, Skitty in the PKMN Crew. And it seems I'm a
  • Joeno Fan
  • You are not a flower of hell.. ♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 01, 2010, 20:51 »
I've had a cold since before Christmas, and it won't go away. So I feel absolutely awful. And I have to go back to school on Monday, and I have a load of work that's due in that I don't feel motivated to do :/

Offline MarbleZone

• Die job death car?
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: January 01, 2010, 22:08 »
New Year's Day and I'm stuck in my bedroom studying jaundice. :/
"All lies and jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #730 on: January 02, 2010, 13:58 »
I've had a sore throat/cold for about a week now and I'm feeling reaaallly crappy today >: Also annoyed at the fact that National Express aren't running ANY ticket/travel buses from Glasgow/Edinbrugh to see Green Day at Wembley in june ;; Gonna have to persuade my uncle.

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #731 on: January 03, 2010, 05:13 »
^B-b-but... GREEN DAY ;-;p *hugs*
Well, I kinda broke my new year's resolution on Day 1.
I told myself I wouldn't be pessimistic, solitary and judgemental of myself but here I am feeling crap because I ate the leftovers dad was going to cook for dinner tonight. And, he decided to take out the rest of the day's crap on me so even if I'm still hungry I don't feel like eating anything out of guilt.
And after a happy week housesitting in Canberra and actually leading a decent social life, I'm back here on the coast typing on the laptop that recently got virus attacked. Talking online with people who still hate my guts because of a misunderstanding three months ago. Waiting for a certain someone to get online so I can whine to them. Feeling crap because of the price of housing and how much I want to live in the city, NOT on the coast where we have a beach only five minutes away. That, or run away to england with said someone and never come back...
Happy freakin' new year.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: January 03, 2010, 14:00 »
Leeds United.

Also, I can't go to my great uncle's funeral as I have a Biology exam just before, AND I have a tonne of Chemistry work to do for tomorrow and I have no motivation =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 03, 2010, 14:04 »
I've got my English homework to do which I don't feel like doing at all... It's due in on Thursday, but I reaaalllyyy don't want to do it e-e
Or it might be due in on Tuesday, seeing that's the day I go back to school... It's due in on Thursday ^^

And the fact that my Dad's gone back to Singapore. I was crying so much ;_; *really loves her Dad*

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Snagprophet

• Electric Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • Shocking
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: January 03, 2010, 14:53 »
The fact that I am not busy is the worst thing for me to get depressed about. And the most common cause for depression in Snagars.