Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 341729 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #735 on: January 03, 2010, 14:59 »
Yesterday I had long, thick and infinitely soft hair, it went down to my shoulders and kept me warm as well as being the only physical feature I have that my ex's actually liked (all boys have the other physical feature apparently  :???). Anyway I went to the hair cutters for the first time in 12+ months to get a trim at the back and instead she grabbed a razor and sliced it all clean off!
What part of "I want to keep it long" did she interpret as "use a lawnmower"? Not only that but by the time she cut the front to "give the impression of length" I had a Hitler! Why would I want Hitler's hairstyle! It'll be 12 months before it comes back now. I should have just put it in a pony tail and never gone to the barber.  :(

So yeah, basically my life is so empty this is all I have to think about...that and the fear of failing a year at uni again....and spiders, lots of spiders.

Offline Pretty_Chicken

• Feel free to call me Katie :) #300, Skitty in the PKMN Crew. And it seems I'm a
  • Joeno Fan
  • You are not a flower of hell.. ♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 03, 2010, 17:01 »
~ I have so much homework to do that's due in tomorrow and Tuesday and I cannot be bothered to do it :/
~ The cold I've had for 2 weeks still hasn't gone away.
~ I don't want to go back to school tomorrow
~ I'm probably going to get a really bad grade in English >.<

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #737 on: January 03, 2010, 19:55 »
I've had a really long day at work, and now that I'm home I'm too tired to do any revision =/ My exams start in 8 days, so I'm pretty freaked out about those.

Back to school tomorrow which shouldn't be too bad, but the exams are worrying me too much. I haven't managed to revise much over the Christmas holidays (due to seeing a lot of family, Christmas, my birthday, and catching up on sleep). Now I'm going to have to find out if I have any homework to do for tomorrow, but I'm just too tired. Not helping that I have to get up at 7 either >>

Basically, a combination of tiredness, exams and being stressed is what is getting me down =/

Super Paper Arwing

« Reply #738 on: January 03, 2010, 19:58 »
the fact that school's tomorrow,and work is really relentless.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #739 on: January 03, 2010, 19:59 »
That I don't know what's depressing me.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #740 on: January 04, 2010, 01:54 »
I won't see my boyfriend again for months... I'm _______ devestated :(

Offline En garde...voir

• I am the Psychic Swordsman. Thanks Q.C for the sig and avvy.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • I fail at all, therefore I fail at failing all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 05, 2010, 17:53 »
I wasted today in bed when i could have been playing in the snow.
A tongue of flame, a breath of air, Mountains high and oceans fair.
A world so bright, yet darkest night, lurks just beyond the verge.
Where light and shadow merge.

EMPIRE

« Reply #742 on: January 05, 2010, 23:19 »
Snow just fell but ITS NOT ENOUGH. No where enough, I still have some hope left for the rest of the night.

Offline En garde...voir

• I am the Psychic Swordsman. Thanks Q.C for the sig and avvy.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • I fail at all, therefore I fail at failing all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 06, 2010, 01:09 »
I'm supposed to write an essay, but i can't be bothered, i have no motivation and all the fun, fun snow makes it even worse.
A tongue of flame, a breath of air, Mountains high and oceans fair.
A world so bright, yet darkest night, lurks just beyond the verge.
Where light and shadow merge.

Super Paper Arwing

« Reply #744 on: January 06, 2010, 07:37 »
the facts that despite all that coldness and snow school is still open.

Mick_since_86

« Reply #745 on: January 06, 2010, 10:52 »
That I might have to go to Aberdeen for a meeting on the 19th Jan but have to stay over on the 18th due to the distance from Glasgow :(...hopefully the rail tracks freeze over that day and the trains get cancelled :D

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 06, 2010, 13:51 »
All this snow. D:
I have a fear of being out in the snow, so I am confined to my house. ;-;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Webby2

« Reply #747 on: January 07, 2010, 12:27 »
My throat is absolutely killing me, and I can't eat because of it. The only thing I've had is cough medicine, and that was a struggle to take. Can't even have liquids because it hurts so much.

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #748 on: January 07, 2010, 16:45 »
I am annoyed at the snow =[

School is closed AGAIN tomorrow, meaning it will have been closed for three days. I've lost out on so much revision and help, and I'm not confident at all for my three exams next week. If I even get to take them, which is looking a bit doubtful =/ If I can't take them next week, I have to wait til like June which is ridiculous. I could potentially have ten important AS/A2 exams in June now, which I am going to struggle with. I'm not going to be able to go through anything with my teacher before my first exam on Monday at 9am now (if the school is even open, as it's apparently going to snow again over the weekend).

Being stuck at home like this is also doing my head in. I feel like I should be revising all the time, but I just can't work from home (distractions, annoying noisy family, etc). I'm totally stressed out and don't really know what to do. It's making me feel rubbish.

I think the worst part is that I still would have been worrying WITHOUT the snow and lack of revision. This is making me so much more worried =/

Another thing is that I am tired all the time now, and it doesn't matter how much sleep I get. This isn't helping anything right now >>

Oh, and I'm also meant to be going to TGI Fridays with a big group of friends to celebrate my 18th birthday tomorrow (a little bit late =P). However, I walked past TGIs today when it was supposedly open, and there was nobody inside and it looked closed =/ Hoping it's open tomorrow, otherwise I'll be pretty disappointed =/
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 16:52 by #Emma---# »

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 07, 2010, 22:06 »
^ I know how you feel on the exams front! School is shut tomorrow and I had a couple of really important revision lessons timetabled, which is really annoying as they are much needed.

Apparently school is going to open for exams no matter what, but it's going to be really difficult for me to get into school if the weather gets worse so who knows what'll happen =/
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything