Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 338822 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3330 on: March 18, 2012, 12:14 »
I just feel drained of life at the moment. I don't have any friends that i can go out with and none online to talk to so every day i just feel completely alone. I have had a terrible stutter since I can remember which has brought me nothing but mockery when I try and speak so it's hard for me to even speak to people to make a friend... I have lost interest in everything, I used to have a lot of hobbies like painting and sewing but i just don't feel like doing anything anymore, sometimes i try and force myself to start something but it just makes me angry now, every little mistake i make makes me feel like i am completely useless so i never stay with a project for very long, before i never used to mind. I don't want to eat, eating has become a chore now, it just gets in the way of my long days doing nothing but staring at my computer screen. Every day I just feel horrid and I don't know what to do about it. It has been getting worst the last month and for the the last month, every time i get into bed, i just end up crying myself to sleep, i feel completely worthless every day and I don't have anyone to talk to about it with. I feel isolated and alone. I am currently unemployed but I have done a few voluntary jobs, everyone one who worked in those places were much much older than me and didn't really pay me any notice, so even there i felt isolated.

I just don't know what to do with myself, I don't have very high hopes for the future.

you know unless you make an effort to do these things like make friends then you will get nowhere
i know it is very easy to sit on your ass and think 'man life is hard' but it isnt really when you think about it especially if you dont make it that way
i mean i suppose i personally wouldnt be your friend since apparently you hate me or something idk somethin tells me youre gonna dingy this post but
still
just go and make an effort and stop wallowing it will only make it worse

btw this is another one of my dumb 'i speak from experience' speeches i know everyone waits for
but hey i spent the last 5 years wallowing in misery because i was so alone and wow im
not being vain but it turns out i really wasnt the one with a problem
i was just talking to the wrong people who didnt know how to really deal with me.
it is difficult, like i said it really took me 5 years to get there but you will find people
just dont tell yourself youre alone in the world or youll just make yourself feel worse eh.

theres always someone and you just gotta wait for them unless youre lucky and they come to you on the day of your birth and stick with you forever and a day or somethign dumb like that.

just dont do anything drastic eh

look if i can make friends and get into a relationship then i think that kinda proves that anything is possible and anyone can make friends
it sounds like im bragging wow im not but honestly someone like me has a budding social life. i think youre gonna do fine in that case. HEH.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 12:23 by sylar »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: March 18, 2012, 18:18 »
Yet another mothers day without my mother, it'll be six years this year. All I can say is that she may be gone but will never be forgotten, and will always be in my heart.  :(
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline Richard & Sableye

• I am a happy Person
  • Rex Fan
  • Think about the good things in life not the s**t
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: March 20, 2012, 00:07 »
The fact that the Toronto maple leafs (hockey team) were in a playoffs spot then they suddenly went on a huge losing streak and are now in third last.

Offline Deoxys2

• Sentret Fan
  • In Arsène Wenger we trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: March 20, 2012, 15:48 »
Yet another mothers day without my mother, it'll be six years this year. All I can say is that she may be gone but will never be forgotten, and will always be in my heart.  :(
That's sad, dude. I'm sorry to hear that. :-/

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3334 on: March 20, 2012, 18:12 »
Worrying about tomorrow :| my art will most likely pale into comparison to others that are there and idk what to expect at the interview. Plus i don't think i've got that much and everyone will have huge folios and sketchbooks and i'll walk in with a thin folio clutching a memory stick with attempts at photography and digital art. I can't find my self portraits and pencils so i can't even sketch some tonight.
I'm still debating about taking fanart (escavalier & karrablast ect) but don't want to look like an idiot 'hurr here's pokeymanz art i'm so versatyle1'
Art slump rn is not needed.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: March 23, 2012, 16:59 »
Wow today started off so amazing and happy and wonderful and now I feel like curling into a ball. I'm fed up of how things are in this house. I'm not a slave. And I shouldn't have to put up with living by your standards. I think I'd rather live alone right now.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: March 23, 2012, 20:45 »
Oh my god why did I have to volunteer to going out tomorrow? I forgot about my friend coming over today because my was-big group of friends were going out tomorrow to see The Hunger Games and was then kind of become a group of three, but now I can't come (and really upset my friend) because my other friend asked first (so she gets priority) and ohhh my god .___.;

I think I should think before I open my mouth again xD'

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3337 on: March 23, 2012, 23:43 »
I only just scraped a pass on my Media BTEC.
This is only the halfway point where we're told what we need to do to improve, but this is still a kick in the teeth.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: March 24, 2012, 20:57 »
Last ever Harry Hill is finished. :(

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: March 25, 2012, 23:49 »
It's almost midnight and my family are arguing again. I can't be arsed with this anymore, I honestly just want to leave...

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: March 26, 2012, 01:45 »
my dog ran away earlier and got lost
he got returned to the old address because we havent updated his chip
and when we brought him home he got yelled at
now he wont leave my room and keeps giving me sad looks i dont know what to do he just seems really upset about something and wont go near anyone but me and even then he wont accept hugs or anything

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline ~Evanscence~

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction account (I've added quite a bit!!)
« Reply #3341 on: March 26, 2012, 02:24 »
thinking too much again. can't deal with the fact that crap happens.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: April 02, 2012, 18:54 »
guh that music exam. I think I'll be lucky if I get a pass on it :v

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: April 05, 2012, 04:20 »
My mom's friend is dying of cancer :(
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: April 11, 2012, 04:26 »
jesus christ i forgot what it was like to be so MISERABLE this week couldnt be over any quicker i just want to cry oh my god

im just a whiny little ass too all it is is 'im not seeing my boyfriend until monday' but i honestly didnt realise how goddamn miserable i am without him until now really
i havent seen him in like 2 weeks im crying oh my god this is the worst feeling i need a hug please

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ