Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 528378 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6450 on: June 02, 2014, 05:59 »
I need a few years paid vacation.

Oh yeah this would be extremely swell too. A proper break away from everything would be so splendid right now.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6451 on: June 02, 2014, 16:11 »
I finally finish the lesson on my online class for dividing polynomials by binomials, finally passed it. Guess what next? I fall into another pitfall! smh
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6452 on: June 02, 2014, 17:43 »
Just lost 2 hours of progress on Fallout 3
I decided to go to the Broken Bow of Rivet City
I changed room underwater and drowned the moment I entered it
And my game autosaved
So any time I load my auto save I drown instantly
:'(
So I now have to walk to Rivet City AGAIN... and redo everything I did up to that point

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6453 on: June 03, 2014, 02:09 »
 This lass is milking this lad's death as a publicity stunt.

She didn't even know him.

Offline ShiraBliss

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Plot Holes
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Doot Doot Time to Animoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6454 on: June 03, 2014, 07:18 »
I told myself at the beginning of this quarter that I was ok with graduating later; it's not like I could make the funds I needed appear out of thin air.

Graduation was a few days ago, and I am so frustrated because all I needed to graduate with the rest of my friends was TWO CLASSES. I had two scholarships, and they couldn't pay for even ONE class of my final quarter in college. What's the point of a scholarship if it didn't even cover my classes??? How could TWO COMBINED not even pay for one?!

College is so friggin' expensive. I can't add to my loan total anymore, and it will probably be another year - heck, even TWO now - before I can get my stupid degree.

Two. Friggin'. Classes.

Just shoot me, already.
"I believe in the power of Love and secure WiFi!"

Homura Akemi (c) Puella Magi/Mahou Shoujo
Pokemon (c) Nintendo
Homura sprite done by me C:

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6455 on: June 03, 2014, 19:36 »
rly kind of sick of the double standards my parents have employed in raising my and my brother

he's 15, in his GCSE year. when i was 15, I had two hours of of internet a night and that was it. He can be on from 3pm til midnight. see the difference?

when i was 15/16, i had to do ALL the chores in the house (mainly cause he was only 10 but still). the only things he has to do are clear the drainer, and do the recycling (hint: he doesn't do the first thing often)

When I was 15/16, my bed time was dead on 10pm. His bedtime is 11pm.

If I didn't listen to my parents, I would get shouted at. If he doesn't listen, he just gets a firm reminder.

I'm 20 now. If I had a job I'd pay rent, but I don't. But I'm sick of the fact my parents are using the excuse "He's doing his GCSEs! He's still in school!" for the fact he does nothing around the house. Didn't stop them making me do chores when I was doing my GCSEs.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6456 on: June 04, 2014, 04:02 »
So any time I load my auto save I drown instantly

i shouldn't be laughing because this is a Tragic Thing That Happened and having to redo a long bit of a game is the WORST but holy heck this is perf

rly kind of sick of the double standards my parents have employed in raising my and my brother

he's 15, in his GCSE year. when i was 15, I had two hours of of internet a night and that was it. He can be on from 3pm til midnight. see the difference?

when i was 15/16, i had to do ALL the chores in the house (mainly cause he was only 10 but still). the only things he has to do are clear the drainer, and do the recycling (hint: he doesn't do the first thing often)

When I was 15/16, my bed time was dead on 10pm. His bedtime is 11pm.

If I didn't listen to my parents, I would get shouted at. If he doesn't listen, he just gets a firm reminder.

I'm 20 now. If I had a job I'd pay rent, but I don't. But I'm sick of the fact my parents are using the excuse "He's doing his GCSEs! He's still in school!" for the fact he does nothing around the house. Didn't stop them making me do chores when I was doing my GCSEs.

why dont you sue your parents or something

alternate answer: just take solace in the fact that he'll grow up to be a disaffected lazy fat idiot
           

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6457 on: June 04, 2014, 09:23 »
I don't know if I posted about how much of a train wreck my current course has been on here but yeah holy crap??
Like most of my classes this year were all online, I've only had 4/12 classes that had lecturer there. So yeah end of December that became a problem because we hadn't had feedback (sort of essential on an art baseed course!!!) and our online lecturer was terrible at getting back to us. We complained to our guidance teacher who never took it seriously at first (whining about us to the art students) but then reslised "yeah this is actually a big deal" so stuff got done and the new semester started.
 Now a week after our submission date we've all just learned that we should have done much much more for our graded unit. We did what we were told to do from the guidelines we got in January and have only just learned about this yesterday. So basically a lot of us might not pass (or even get into uni!) because we haven't submitted stuff up to the required standards, even though we never knew about it! She's wanting us to be 3rd years, not realizing we're actually only in 1st year.
So we're planning on lodging a formal complaint due to how terrible it has been. People have left because of how disorganised it was, it's so bad.
On the bright side things are changing a lot after the summer but its the fact we put up with this for so long.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6458 on: June 04, 2014, 10:04 »
why dont you sue your parents or something

alternate answer: just take solace in the fact that he'll grow up to be a disaffected lazy fat idiot
i wish i could but any time i bring up these wonderful differences they just say "he's doing his GCSEs"

parents pls you were indifferent to my need for escape when i did mine you eggs

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6459 on: June 04, 2014, 10:18 »
i shouldn't be laughing because this is a Tragic Thing That Happened and having to redo a long bit of a game is the WORST but holy heck this is perf

u r the worst
Managed to redo everything I lost on that file
Then yesterday the game glitched
I got killed by merc with a flamer and when I loaded my auto save I couldn't turn the camera
Which meant no aiming, no changing direction, no changing perspective... which is kinda vital in that game!!!
And the only proper fix for it was to pick a lock
So I warped to Megaton and had to navigate around the city without being able to turn
Which meant walking backwards the entire way
Luckily I'm doing a good character so I hadn't unlocked any of the resident's houses
:|
(I've turned auto save off so I should be ok from now on)

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6460 on: June 05, 2014, 10:27 »
I've got such a banging headache this morning

Urgh

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6461 on: June 05, 2014, 20:00 »
Tony Abbott, and all his lies, and all his budget cuts and.... AARRGH! Just Tony Abbott in general

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6462 on: June 05, 2014, 20:05 »
Sunbeds / tanning salons.

I hate them. I don't get why people want to be brown >_> It's like... You increase your chance of developing cancer for what? A darker skin tone? People discriminated against darker skinned people for ages and now all of a sudden they're willing to get cancer to be dark skinned? People are idiots sometimes >_>

Just... Stick with what you're born with, there's nothing wrong with any skin colour but there's certainly something wrong with surrounding yourself with bulbs emitting high energy ionising radiation.

And tanning before holidays? Never understood that. Don't you go on holiday to get a 'real' tan? Why pay to get a tan before you go? Like... People say it's so they don't look white when they get there and it's like they're not going to shoot you for being pale  >_>
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6463 on: June 05, 2014, 20:22 »
Sunbeds / tanning salons.

I hate them. I don't get why people want to be brown >_> It's like... You increase your chance of developing cancer for what? A darker skin tone? People discriminated against darker skinned people for ages and now all of a sudden they're willing to get cancer to be dark skinned? People are idiots sometimes >_>

Just... Stick with what you're born with, there's nothing wrong with any skin colour but there's certainly something wrong with surrounding yourself with bulbs emitting high energy ionising radiation.

And tanning before holidays? Never understood that. Don't you go on holiday to get a 'real' tan? Why pay to get a tan before you go? Like... People say it's so they don't look white when they get there and it's like they're not going to shoot you for being pale  >_>

tbf people can't help being self-conscious and if that makes them feel more comfortable in their skin then it's their prerogative. Unfortunately some people just aren't satisfied until they change to improve their self-confidence.

Getting a tan before helps you get the look before going so you don't look too pale.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6464 on: June 05, 2014, 21:31 »
 I only have a vague idea of when I'm meant to return to college. Nobody mentioned when we return and I haven't received a letter or anything.

I don't like college any more. I don't like the people in college. I don't like the way it's run. I don't like the policies. I don't like how tolerant it is.