PKMN.NET Forums

Misc => Your Art => Topic started by: wilbie on June 21, 2026, 02:07

Title: musharna, jolteon, ampharos
Post by: wilbie on June 21, 2026, 02:07
(https://files.catbox.moe/ev8cac.png)
(https://files.catbox.moe/ynicfa.png)
(https://files.catbox.moe/jog6o2.jpg)
(https://files.catbox.moe/50li3w.png)
3 quick pokemon from this june!!! i've been having a lot of fun experimenting with different styles and stuff :D
Title: Re: musharna, jolteon, ampharos
Post by: DrampardonMe on June 21, 2026, 13:50
Not for nothing, but I'm not seeing any pictures here... Not just me, right?

Ampharos is one of my faves, though, so I'd like to see that one, at least!
Title: Re: musharna, jolteon, ampharos
Post by: wilbie on September 14, 2026, 07:50
whoops!... i messed up the urls and didn't notice for ages, my mistake.... they're back now, and i tacked on a glaceon doodle to make up for it :P
Title: Re: musharna, jolteon, ampharos
Post by: DrampardonMe on September 14, 2026, 19:28
^Ah, much better! I especially like how the Musharna came out, but the Ampharos is definitely my favorite pic of 'em. Is it leaning on bushes or clouds? Either way, cool and cute!

Your Glaceon drawing reminded me of the couple times I tried to draw one, myself... I could probably do better now than those attempts from years ago, but I seem to have a hard time with animal anatomy (well, depending on what it is, I guess). Definitely like what you were going for with your pic of it here!