Advertising is not just giving a link to another site - some sites are well known to the extent that nicknames are just as bad. The usual punishments apply here as they do to giving links.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - lugia95
« on: August 11, 2014, 21:24 »
178. Honestly, I don't think I've used a masterball since Platinum...
« on: August 11, 2014, 21:18 »
172. Eh, I usually try to pace myself when I first get a game, so it normally takes me about a week to beat the E4.
« on: August 11, 2014, 21:13 »
166. Yeah, I probably could have guessed that...
« on: August 11, 2014, 21:09 »
160. Okay, that makes sense.
« on: August 11, 2014, 21:06 »
154. Man, I don't think I've played even nearly that long. Pretty sure I'm at 200 hours or something.
« on: August 11, 2014, 20:58 »
145. You're pretty much right, actually... I think most of my time on XY now is spent training in the cafes. I think the least a game should offer is the ability to have rematches with the gym leaders.
« on: August 11, 2014, 20:54 »
139. Yeah, hopefully. XY's postgame was admittedly very disappointing.
« on: August 11, 2014, 20:49 »
133. Yeah, that'd be pretty nice, but it'd probably take a lot of effort to transfer another region into the new graphics. Still, it'd be totally worth it to make every pokemon fan over the age of 15 very, very happy.
« on: August 11, 2014, 20:45 »
127. Ooo, diving will look amazing. And Sootopolis, and Foretree, and freaking everything will be awesome!
« on: August 11, 2014, 20:42 »
121. Eh, I guess, but I thought fighting against a literal God was actually really cool. Anyway, I agree, as stupid as Team Magma/Aqua were, Hoenn is still better than Sinnoh. But Sinnoh is pretty close.
« on: August 11, 2014, 20:35 »
115. Okay, he was a hypocrite. At least he wasn't an idiot who didn't realise that getting rid of all the water might not be a great long-term plan.
« on: August 11, 2014, 20:30 »
109. I think it was generally assumed that TG wanted to destroy the world because either they agreed with Cyrus or because they were frightened of him. I might be wrong, but didn't Cyrus say that they would be saved? And as for Cyrus, he wanted to destroy the world and replace it with a new one without emotion, because he believed emotion to be a human flaw. I'll admit as evil plans go it isn't exactly brilliant, but it's better than "Hey, let's get rid of all the water. Why? Because reasons."
And if you want to talk about a team with no motive, then Team Flare definitely comes first. There motive was money, but their leaders motive was "KILL ALL THE WEAKLINGS!!!" Seriously, why did they follow him again? They barely seemed aware of his plan.
« on: August 11, 2014, 20:21 »
100. Eh, why don't we start counting in 3s?
And Dick, I have to fully disagree with you here. Platinum was one of my favourite games, and it probably would be my favourite if I didn't have so much nostalgia for Sapphire. I loved Team Galactic, I loved Cyrus, I loved Looker, I loved (almost) all of the pokemon. I loved everything.
« on: August 11, 2014, 20:07 »
97. Yeah, I loved Gen IV. And despite some of the new mons, I loved Gen V too.
« on: August 11, 2014, 20:03 »
95. I don't know Dick, maybe it's to do with the fact that Garbodor evolves from a bin bag with googly eyes. If it had evolved from anything else I might have been a bit more forgiving.
And yeah, Lickilicky is terrible. Gen IV was okay, but their were faaaaaaar too many new evolutions of previous pokemon. Do I even need to mention Probopass?