Poll

Is anyone on this forum still interested in Roleplay?

Definately, I try to roleplay regularly
Yes, I just haven't found the right thread
Maybe sometime in the future.
No
Absolutely Not

Author Topic: [Disc] Silent Roleplay Threads  (Read 2185 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline .~.Nellie.~.

• 1337 Donator
  • Joeno Fan
  • Mrs Lovett, serving people since 1846 ^-^
    • View Profile
Re: [Disc] Silent Roleplay Threads
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 12:24 »
Roleplay was all I really ever used to do on this site. I haven't been on here for a very long while, but every time I've popped back this area seems more and more dead. Which is a terrible shame because I have some wonderful memories and I really did enjoy writing with the community on here. There were some great Roleplays going and it's sad to see things having fizzled out.

I hold an interest in it, although I haven't RPd on a forum in a while. I'd still be tempted to join up if something struck my interest. I guess I may be wrong in saying this, if so, excuse me, but I feel it was very much the same people on this forum. The group of Roleplayers didn't really refresh or keep growing because it was the same group, and eventually it got smaller and smaller as time went by because of loss of interest...real life etc.

Anyway. Whatever the reason, I remember 'the good old days' and certainly would be happy to see this area grow more. I feel a lot of the death may even be because people see how dead the Roleplay thread is so they don't even bother making new threads or Roleplays that may spark new interest due to the apparent emptiness of this area :/
Conscience is just another word for cowardice.