|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2017-01-17 02:55 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000192||v9 code||public||2008-03-08 20:25||2009-11-07 21:41|
|Target Version||V9,1||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000192: FAQ feature|
- Associate section listings with related FAQers questions.
- Allow FAQing answers to link to a page within a section
-- Perhaps include the linked page on the FAQ answer, within the FAQers layout, with page links to other pages in the section to the right. Keep faqers nav to the top.
- Some sort of easy conversion to pages? Perhaps a button that would sort it all out into a page maybe.
- Make the main page look a bit like Yahoo- that is to say a section listing with all the subsections and stuff, which link to things with questions.
- On faqing question lists, or sections, link to *pages* in the relevant section that might be of some help.
- Search function
- Integrate with glossary system.
- Each question needs a counter, so the most popular questions are ranked highest on the section.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team|