Author Topic: Pokemon Movie 19 to be released in the UK on DVD and Blu-ray  (Read 3433 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Umby2000

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Its Mature Advice Girl to the rescue... again! Thanks Mark for Raoul. ^^
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Prefers PUSA over 4Kids. Yay.
    • View Profile
So... I'm not watching much Anime at the moment. >.>;; For a while I haven't really been checking UK release schedules as I haven't been anticipating any releases I'm remotely interested in. -shrugs apathetically- As such... I completely missed this announcement and frankly have no idea when it was made. ._.;; ... Ahem. Manga Entertainment are releasing Pokemon the Movie: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel on DVD and Blu-ray in the UK on Monday 15th May 2017. Amazon UK have a pre-order page up already but the DVD at least ought to be available in lots of different retailers. I personally bought their previous release of Pokemon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages at HMV and I'm sure I saw it at ASDA too.

Incase anyone was wondering, Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel has been passed by the BBFC (DVDs can't be released in the UK without a BBFC age rating, I believe~). Combine that with the fact it is being released by Manga Entertainment (who release lots of Anime DVDs here)... and I'm reasonably confident that this is actually coming out. Confident enough not to put a question mark in the topic's title anyway. XP Yay.