Author Topic: Michael Edwards  (Read 2483 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Michael Edwards
« on: March 20, 2011, 18:33 »
Character name: Michael (Mikey) Edwards

Description:
<Thanks JSM
Mikey is 5ft 6" in height, and is built rather stocky. He has short black hair with his fringe straightened across his face, his eyes are deep dark blue in colour almost purple. He has lightly tanned skin (not quite white, not quite brown), with a light black stubble around his chin, he normally wears a black T-shirt that reads "What does not break me, makes me stronger" in big white lettering across it, he also has dark blue jeans almost black in colour with white and green Nike trainers. He wears a white belt with a superman belt buckle which for some reason he likes to show off, by hanging his top slightly above it. He also carries with him a dark grey backpack with different line patterns over it.

Personality: Mikey tends to be the happy go lucky type of person which nothing seems to effect him, every time you see him he has a big grin on his face and is always up for a laugh. Mikey tends to be the peace maker in arguments he'd rather watch two people get along than be at each others throats, because of this he always seems to be able to cheer people up when they are feeling angry or upset. Mikey despite his care free attitude always knows when to get serious, he doesn't take tough a situation likely especially when his friends/Pokémon are in it

History: Mikey is originally from Celadon city Kanto's biggest city, he lived there with his mother, his father and his eleven brothers and sisters, as you can tell he had a big family so money and food was sometimes scarce. Out of the twelve children that lived with his parents Mikey was child number seven he was also a twin, his brother being 10 minutes older than him, while growing up Mikey realised times could get tough and sometimes you had to resort to crime just to get by. When Mikey was about 10 two of his older brothers were both arrested one for burglary and the other for vandalism, despite seeing this Mikey never was once in trouble with the law. When he was around 13 his oldest sibling Suzie left on a Pokémon journey of her own, she started later than most and was 20 by the time she received her first Pokémon, Mikey has not heard from her since. Over the next 3 years Mikey saw many of his brothers and sisters leave on a journey of their own or get arrested, even the ones younger than him started on a journey before Mikey could even think about it eventually there was only four of them left Mikey, his twin brother Dylan, his youngest sister Zoe who was still a baby and his second youngest brother Rhys. This was around about the time Professor Oak came to Celadon city, Mikey and Dylan heard allot about the Professor especially from their siblings and decided to go and see him. When they met up with the Professor they both explained the situation to him, the Professor seemed to smile for a moment before laughing then he had a look of concern on his face and opened his mouth to speak. "So I get to meet more of the Edwards good god when is the line going to end, but on a more serious note if I decide to give a Pokémon to you must promise me something" Professor Oak said.
"What?"
"Anything" They both said one after another.
"You must promise me to never forget where you came from, keep in touch with each other and your family which your brothers and sister never seem to do" Oak explained.
"We will" They both nodded in time.
"Wonderful! You both may act in the same way but I wonder if you'll turn out the same? Now which one do you want?" Oak trailled off for a second before realising where he was. Oak showed the twins three Pokémon cards Charmander the fire type, Bulbasaur the grass type and Squirtle the Water type.
"Oh its too hard to chose you go first Mikey?" Dylan said as he turned around.
"Hmm OK I choose..." Mikey thought as he leaned forwards and examined each card inquisitively. "You" Mikey smiled as he took the Bulbasaur card, Dylan not wanting to know what his brother had chosen didn't turn around and shut his eyes, he reached his hands out taking a card and when he opened them he saw a Charmander.
"Oh right I was going to choose a Charmander anyway" Dylan beamed, as he said this Oak opened up a suit case inside were three pokeballs and some other high tech equipment, Oak handed one to Dylan and the other to Mikey.
"Those are the Pokemon you chose Bulbasuar and Charmander also takes these as well" Oak smiled as he handed both trainers a Pokédex each, a green one for Mikey and and Blue one for Dylan. He then handed them five pokeballs each, "that's a Pokédex use it to record the data on all the Pokémon you see, you'll also need those pokeballs to catch the Pokémon you see" Oak explained.
"Cool I'm off see ya" Dylan smiled as he ran off to begin his journey.
"Thanks professor see ya" Mikey smiled as he walked after Dylan.

Friends
Joshua Rose
Ryan Rosstone
Adam Winters
Thomas Tramp

Pokémon:

Pidove(m) @ N/A
[Adamant/Superluck]
~Air Cutter
~Growl
~Fly
~Leer
~Quick Attack
Tranquill evolved in Castelia City during a battle with a shiny Scolipede, he has mellowed out since evolving and has dropped his violent tendancies. He seems much more calm and reserved and will only do something that Mikey tells him to do, although he's still wary around other trainers and Pokémon and get's jealous of those close to his trainer.

Pansear(m) @ N/A
[Gentle/Blaze]
~Fury Swipes
~Leer
~Lick
~Flamethrower
~Fire Punch
~Dig

Mikey accidently caught Pansear when Pansear pressed the button on one of his empty Pokéballs. They both became good friends quickly which Mikey felt was a good thing,  Pansear isn't a battler and prefers to cheer his friends on at the side lines than be in a fight, but he will fight if it means protecting Mikey or his friends. Pansear takes a while to get in the battle flow and he doesn't used his true strength untill the end of one.

Servine(f) @ N/A
[Timid/Overgrow]
~Tackle
~Leer
~Attract
~Vine Whip
~Leaf Tornado

Servine was recieved as a Snivy as a gift from Professor Juniper on his return to Nuvema Town, she is a very Timid Pokémon and doesn't like to socialize with others, she spends most of her time hiding behind Mikey. She has gained in confidence even before she evolved but evolving really helped in her growth as a Pokémon, she is now a much more confident battler and will enter the battle with no fear. Servine evolved during a battle against Team Plasma in Liberty Garden.

Roggenrola(m) @ N/A
[Adamant/Sturday]
~Headbutt
~Iron Defense
~Sandstorm
~Mud-Slap
~Rock Slide
~Flash Cannon

Boldore is a shiny Pokémon that evolved during a battle withe Serenade one of Elsea fashion possy inside Nimbasas City's theme park. Mikey and Tramp found him as a Boldore being bullied by a large group of Roggenrola and soon moved in to intervene, Mikey after stopping the groups attacks was challanged by Roggenrola as he saught after the groups acceptance. Boldore has come alone way since when he was first caught by Mikey he now is a big part in Mikeys team and he gets on with all the Pokémon at mikeys disposal, he has played a big part both in the Nimbasa city gym and Castelia city gym battles.

Pokémon with Suzie

Bulbasaur(f) @ N/A
Level 11
[Jolly/Overgrow]
~Tackle
~Growl
~Leech Seed
~Vine Whip

As you know Bulbasaur was Mikey's first Pokémon, in many ways she is exactly like Mikey, she's always happy, is kind and puts other Pokémon before herself, she is also very protective over Mikey. Bulbasaur has unusual markings over her body, they are in the shape of love hearts instead of the standard Bulbasaur markings. Mikey sent Bulbasaur to his sister Suzie, after he decided to travel Unova with only Unova caught Pokémon

Key Items:
Back Pack
Green Pokédex
Trainer Card
10xPokéballs
5x Potions
5x Antidotes
5x Paralyse Heals
5x Burn Heals
5x Awakenings
5x Super Potions
1x Full Restore
1x Max Revive
1x Fire Stone

Badge Case

Badges:
Unova: Trio Basic Insect
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 15:48 by K.I.O.S »
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline Liam

• Gym Leader
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Edwards
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 19:01 »
I have absolutely no problems with this. It has great content and I liked reading the introduction.

A couple things to keep in mind before I approve you

1: You've made Character name, Age and Gender bold but not the other categories making it look a bit messy and hard to read. That's a 5 second fix.
2: Keep an eye on your conversations within your posts. They seem a little bit hurried, but its all good anyway.

I'll just wait for PTX's views. =]

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 12:08 »
Thankyou I've changed it so all the categories are bold and my conversation wont look like that in future posts on the board so don't worry ;) . So I just need to wait for PTX's views on it now before I get approved?

Offline Liam

• Gym Leader
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 13:20 »
History is still without bold. ;)

Yep, just wait for PTX. The way you write conversations will no doubt improve once you start to RP/PLC more. =]

Offline PTX Redux

• ~The Writer with Golden Status [Voted Best Writer in PLC + Best Role Player in '06]~
  • Gym Leader
  • Sentret Fan
  • "There's nothing like a good battle."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 03:47 »
I have no problems with this either. You are Approved

All you need to do now is request acceptance into the member group. In order to do so, simply follow these steps...

* Go to your profile page

* Look in the "Modify Profile" drop down tab and select "Group Membership"

* Look for the member group called "PLC access" and select "Request Membership."

* After you have been approved, if you find yourself unable to post anywhere other than the PLC, go back to the "Group Membership" page and make sure that you make "Registered Members" your primary group.

Once you've done that I'll approve you for PLC access.
Join Pokemon Live Connection, an interactive Pokemon fanfiction where every character's stories are intertwined. Think of it as one giant Role Play and sign up today.

Follow the Journeys Saga in Johto
Journeys: Johto Saga (Summary)

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 16:53 »
  • Mikey has joined the topic Making way for Destiny - Unova.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 13:54 by Kicking It Old School »

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 13:14 »
  • Mikey caught his very first Pokémon a Pidove.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 13:54 by Kicking It Old School »

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 12:50 »
  • Mikey signed up for the Unova league and recieved a Trainer card.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 13:53 by Kicking It Old School »

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 20:02 »
  • Pokemon moves and levels updated.

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 01:36 »
  • PLC topic Michael was in ended joined a new one called The Wayward Path: Unova Glory.
  • Accidently caught a Pansear.
  • Met Ryan, Josh and Adam.
  • Recieved a Snivy as a gift from Professor Juniper.
  • Found the pratice arena at the lab.

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 00:20 »
  • Met Tramp
  • Travelled to Accumla Town
  • Arrived at Pokémon centre
  • Sent Bulbasaur to Suzie (Mikeys sister)

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 14:45 »
  • Arrived at Straiton City.
    • Gained his first gym badge the Trio badge.
    • Items and Pokémon levels updated.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 14:50 by Kicking It Old School »

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 21:28 »
  • Caught a shiny Roggenrola in Wellspring Cave.
  • Pokémon moves updated.
  • Gained the basic badge.
  • Pidove evolved into Tranquill.
  • Pokémon moves updated.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 15:08 by K.I.O.S|Nice to Michu »

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2012, 16:58 »
  • Items list updated.