Pokémon Animé > Movies

Your Fav Pokemon Movie

<< < (42/44) > >>

Umby2000:
...This topic has been here 6 years yet I've never posted my preference list. XD Here goes...

1. Pokemon Heroes (Movie 5) (Favourite... =D)
2. Pokemon Movie 2000: The Power of One
3. Pokemon the 8th Movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
4. Pokemon the First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back
5. Pokemon the 9th Movie: Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
6. Pokemon Movie 3: Spell of the Unown
7. Pokemon Movie 6: Jirachi, the Wish Maker
8. Pokemon Movie 13: Zoroark, the Master of Illusions
9. Pokemon Movie 4Ever
10. Pokemon Movie 12: Arceus and the Jewel of Life
11. Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Warrior
12. Pokemon Movie 10: Rise of Darkrai

I've never seen Destiny Deoxys (Movie 7). -prods- I think that's about right; I haven't watched Pokemon Heroes in AGES but I've always regarded it as my favourite film. -shrugs- As much as I didn't like the Hoenn Series, their Movies were - ironically - far superior to the Sinnoh ones... it must also be said that I like all Pokemon Movies. =P Sure, I found the lack of Ash-almost-getting-himself-killed in some of the newer ones disappointing... but that doesn't make them bad films. XP Maybe Movie 3 is a little high but blame my sentimentality over all things Johto. ^^;;

Jake & Infernape:
Ive only seen #4 but I hated it so I dont really know.

EvilJolteonOfDoom:
ive only seen 4-5 but my favorite was rise of darkrai because darkrai is awesome

mathew2sellers:
My favorite movie is Destiny Deoxys.

Inferna:
I like the first one and the fourth the best. I've only seen up to Pokemon heroes, my love for the anime died after the voice actors changed so i stopped watching the movies too.
I prefer the first a little more because i went to see it in the cinema and had the promo tcg too :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version