3 (7.7%)
Giratina and the Sky Warrior
1 (2.6%)
Arceus & The Jewel of Life
1 (2.6%)
Zoroark - Master of Illusions
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Your Fav Pokemon Movie  (Read 65634 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
Re: Your Fav Pokemon Movie
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2007, 11:19 »
I ve added the 9th film for those lucky enough to see it already *Looks directly at Mica-Chan*

And I ve reseted the Poll incase you guys have taken a likening to the newer films. ;)

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Eevee_Master

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2007, 20:26 »
I ve added the 9th film for those lucky enough to see it already *Looks directly at Mica-Chan*

LOL!!

I'll have the videos of it (non-spoiler scenes but memorable ones) from the 9th movie.

Still, m sticking with the 9th movie as it made me cry 200% more than I cried in the first movie with Ash being stoned

Offline HP.DP7

• harry potter maniac
  • Joeno Fan
  • anime fan, forum addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2007, 06:58 »
I believe the first two movie were spectacular, yet went on a downkill from there. Although I really enjoyed destiny deoxys. Wishmaker was on ytv some time ago yet was quite boring.

Offline Apprentice

• Grand Wizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Remember to like, comment, subscribe,
    • View Profile
    • Vinesauce
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2007, 12:42 »
ive seen all of them(excepted 9th which is coming MARCH! >:(). And my favorite was the 8th.
ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ s q u a d ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2007, 19:10 »
ive seen all of them(excepted 9th which is coming MARCH! >:(). And my favorite was the 8th.
Actually, its coming April 3rd in America.

Pichu!!

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2007, 21:00 »
AWWW You guys are so lucky!!! I havent seen the FIFTH one here in England yet!!!
But I have seen them....youtube rawks

I have to say that Pokemon 2000 is my favourite all-time, the song always gets to me, and its just a great plotline. But I love the song in Jirachi Wishmaker, its so sweet!

Eevee_Master

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2007, 13:04 »
movie 5 and 6 ARE in UK (and Ireland). teeheehee

i do kind like the 3rd one. very nice story. the 2nd one pwns everything.

so movie 9 is for me

Offline Darkphoenix

• Sentret Fan
  • Theres a hole in the soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2007, 22:12 »
I would have to say that Movie number 4,5 and 8 are my favourites.

Pokemon 4Ever = I just watched this today, me and my Girlfriend were in Xtra-vision (NI equivalent of Blockbuster) and saw it in the Kiddy Section, to rent out for 50p. We rented it out and watched it the whole way through and I loved it! It has both Celebi and Suicune in it which makes it even better, their is some good violence (when the guy stomps on Ashs hand, evil Celebi) 'friendship' (Brokeback Mountain scene with Ash and Sam) and my favourite part was when all the Celebi appear and healed the Forest Celebi, it actually touhed me (didnt make me cry though). 5/5

Pokemon Heroes = Latios and Latias made this movie awesome. I watched this last year on Youtube and thought it was very good. It has some Proper 3D effects and I thought it was great as the last Misty film. My favourite part was when the TR took control of the machine as the action really picked up, but it was sad what happened to Latios T ^ T. 5/5

Pokemon: Lucario and the mystery of the Mew = Another movie with a good plot. It was good to see how Pokemon in early Centuries were perceived and seeing Mew again was good. This was also my first movie in which there was a Sinnoh based Pokemon and May and Max included in a movie. 3.5/5
In the dark all the screams have stories / and they all end here

rjdubridge

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2007, 20:24 »
I like the 8th one the best because it's the only on that doesn't make me cry... :'(

Offline Movemaster

• A fan of Mohinder even before conception.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Fight the Power.
    • View Profile
    • This
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2007, 20:55 »
The 5th one because latios dying makes me sad ;_; and the race at the start seems cool too. I also love the ending songs.

Offline The Mighty Pidgeot

• Lurking In PKMN Forums Since 2002
  • Rex Fan
  • Old Skool Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2007, 21:29 »
only seen 1-5 6 isnt here is it? i prefer 2 personally. how come TR get a smaller part in each movie progressively? well thats how it seemed in 1-5.
Pidgeot: Taking it back old-skool style!

• Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2007, 23:02 »
Yes, the 6th was released in the UK last year. You can find it on Amazon. ;)

zzzdark

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2007, 22:12 »
Celebi voice of the forest. It's touching and it sort of makes me laugh the way the anime people cry. Plus it's got my favorite Pokemon in it!

Offline PikaYasha

• The Crystal Fanboy
  • Iceduck Fan
  • Crystal!!!!!!1one!shift+1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2007, 17:38 »
A tie between Mewtwo Strikes Back and Temple of the Sea

• Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2007, 17:53 »
Uhh, no it didn't. It's not April and IT CAME THE 23RD!! SO U WERE WRONG! WROOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!! Ha! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D I'm SOOOOOOOO happy! Which reminds me. In the 9th movie, Manaphy can talk human language, but only says "happy" and "love you" for those of you who haven't seen it. Also, it made me cry 1000% because Manaphy left at the end. I wanted May and Manaphy to be together forever! But for now,
>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
By the way, ONE OF YOU FOOLS GET ME A SPRITE FOR GOD SAKE!!!!! I"M BORED AND LAZY TO DO IT!!!!! SO DO IT, SLAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the date of post. That was BEFORE it was annonced it was coming to Cartton Network. I was on about the DVD release. :P