Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111490 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Christmas Lyoko Code

• Thanks Floonkin for my avvy. Don't give credit to quitters. They don't deserve it if they quit during a job.
  • Joeno Fan
  • It is not PUK. It's PKMN.NET. Get it right.
    • View Profile
    • Super Smash Bros. HQ
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #300 on: July 22, 2007, 00:17 »
Pokemon Emerald

The axe man cheat:

Go to Slateport and talk to the Name Rater and rename any Pokemon Key. Then watch the TV until the Name Rater show comes on. Go to Littleroot and talk to your Mum. But she isn't there. Go to yuor room and check the TV. A tunnel shall appear next to your bed. Go down the passage. You find May snogging an axe man. You'll shout at the axe man, "Get off my girlfriend you son of a b***h!". You will battle him. He has a level 79 Elekid, Level 82 Electabuzz and a Level 85 Electabuzz. Once you beat him he will burst into flames and die. You snog May and you and May and you walk into your room and the passage closes. The screen goes black and you hear the bed squeeking. Then Mario shouts, "Motherf***er!"

Lyoko's Dreams:
Obtain all 35 Legendary Pokèmon
Legendary Count: 34/35
Only Suicune remains now.

"We're going deeper underground,
Cause Rule #20 has left this town.
I'm going deeper underground,
Rule #20 must be found."

Offline The Hitcher™ - Because You're Worth It

• #451 Skorupi in the PUK Pokémon Crew
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Major proppage to Crimson Soldier Caterpillar!
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #301 on: July 22, 2007, 16:51 »
Save Arceus!

(You need to have not caught Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf yet)

Go to Lake Acuity and find Uxie. Go to the right of it. Press RIGHT, RIGHT, DOWN, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT and then use Surf. You will hear an earthquake and Mesprit and Azelf will appear and talk to Uxie. They will tell you via telepathy that Team Galactic are back and they are trying to use Arceus to destroy Sinnoh and create a new region in which Cyrus will be god. Mesprit opens a staircase which leads you into a secret underground pass called the Genesis Corridor where wild Riolu, Lucario, Chansey, Bronzong and Misdreavus can be found at around Level 35. You team up with Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf to get through the Corridor. There are 27 doors on each side of the Corridor, but no matter which one you go in you will end up back in the Corridor. When you get to the end of Genesis Corridor there will be an exit, which leads you into a strange, temple-like building with no music. This is the Altar Of Birth. Press A on the shrine in the middle of the room and you, Uxie Azelf and Mesprit will be warped to where Arceus is. You need to beat Cyrus and all three Galactic Commanders. Then you have a chance to catch Arceus! When you catch it, it will be holding the plate which corresponds with the type of the Pokémon at the front of your party.
The bitterness inside
Is glowing like the New Born

Offline magnemiteslairking (or Milk for short!)

• Look at my non-Yoshi car! CH4773NG3 M3!!
  • Rex Fan
  • Welcome to my world; one way in, no escape.
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #302 on: July 23, 2007, 15:35 »
So if I had my Empoleon at the front, would I get Steel or Water?

Diamond

Catch Unowns and have them in your party like this: W-T-F-W-T-F and trade the second lot for the second lot of F-T-W-F-T-W.

Pearl

Catch Unowns and have them in your party like this: F-T-W-F-T-W and trade the second lot for the second lot of W-T-F-W-T-F.

(So you will get F-T-W in Diamond and W-T-F in Pearl.)

Now look to your right in real life. What's that in mid-air? Pokemon Obsidian! You start the game with a Giratina. You can jump in Obsidian (hint, hint)!

Offline Christmas Lyoko Code

• Thanks Floonkin for my avvy. Don't give credit to quitters. They don't deserve it if they quit during a job.
  • Joeno Fan
  • It is not PUK. It's PKMN.NET. Get it right.
    • View Profile
    • Super Smash Bros. HQ
« Reply #303 on: July 23, 2007, 22:58 »
Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness

Requirements:
You must have Snagged all 83 Pokemon.
You must have Purified all 83 Pokemon.
You must have Eevee or one of its evolutions in your party.
You must have Lugia in your party.

Directions:

Go to Gateon Port and battle the Chaser near the entrance. Then go to the Lighthouse an talk to the old man at the top.

Then go to Pokemon Lab and talk to Krane and Lily. Go to Orre Colosseum and Eugun won't be there. Go to Rock Poke' Spot and Eugun's note will be on the floor.
It will say:
"Dear (hero name here),
I have gone to Citadark Isle to talk to Greevil if he is there. Please return to Citadark Isle so I may speak to you in person.
Yours truly,
Eugun."

Go to Citadark and return to where Greevil is.

Eugun shall be there. He will battle you.

His team:

Shadow Pikachu/Level 20
Shadow Bonsly/Level 5
Shadow Deoxys/Level 15
Shadow Jirachi/Level 15
Shadow Celebi/Level 15
Shadow Mew/Level 10

Eugun will snap back to normal as he was possessed.
Lyoko's Dreams:
Obtain all 35 Legendary Pokèmon
Legendary Count: 34/35
Only Suicune remains now.

"We're going deeper underground,
Cause Rule #20 has left this town.
I'm going deeper underground,
Rule #20 must be found."

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #304 on: July 25, 2007, 23:53 »
So if I had my Empoleon at the front, would I get Steel or Water?

Lets say if you have two types it will be random?
The bitterness inside

Offline Dyexzos the Deoxys

• Mulholland Fan
  • Use randomly point and stare attack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 26, 2007, 07:37 »
Lets say if you have two types it will be random?

I think you would get water, because piplup and prinplup are water and empoleon has water for its first type :laugh: ??? 8) :angel: :police:

Anyway, now the great legendary cheat!!(DP)

When you catch Dialga/Palkia, do not collect the orb behind it! Later, go back and:

Pearl:
Collect the lustrous orb from the right, then walk to the left and you will fall down the cliff, then Dialga will save you and will fly you to Full Moon Island, You must fly to canalave City and speak to the sailor, he will speak gibberish, ask to go to Iron Island, he will say bonjour and on the way to iron island the boat will sink, and you will wake up in Hoenn, in the art museum, may and Bredan will speak to you in Italian, and run away, then proffessor elm willk arrive and give you the Grass egg, dark egg, creation egg, a plate of your choice and a pokeball containing dialga, hatch the eggs by walking 12,000 steps with Palkia, dialga and all three eggs as your party, they will hatch into Shaymin, darkrai and arceus, then manaphy will show up and call you mama or papa, and will join you along with a wurmple that evolves into shiny vespiquen.

Diamond:
Same but replace the Pearl-exclusive parts with diamond ones, and collect the adAmant orb from the left, then walk right.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 08:03 by wailordberry »
The midget fortune teller who escaped from jail was a small medium at large.
I don't discriminate; I hate everyone.
I never make mistrakes.
Up the bracket.

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #306 on: July 26, 2007, 13:02 »
O.O

Diamond/Pearl

When you catch Dialga/Palkia (catch, you canNOT defeat them), pick up the orb at the back at any time in the game. Shout NIG=3!!!! into the microphone as loud as you can when it says (player) obtained one Adamant/Lustrous (?) Orb. You will be knocked out by the other game's Legendary mascot. HAVE 5 PKMN IN THE TEAM COZ WHEN YOU WAKE UP U WILL HAVE BOTH LEGENDARIES!!!!!!! Anyway, when you do wake up, you will be in 3D! O.O Also, some yellow text on the screen will say 'Banjo's House' and sure enough, you are in the Isle O' Hags region. AND the boulders inside the castle nearby have cleared. You can catch the following pokemon.

Topper
Bawl
Colliwobble
Grublin
Banjo (Diamond)
Kazooie (Pearl)
Bottles
Angel Bottles (Diamond)
Bottles' Revenge (Pearl)
Mum-Mum
Present
Nabnut
Gnawty

WOW!!! OMG! ZOMG! LOLZORS!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 16:12 by magnemiteslairking (or Milk for short!) »

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #307 on: July 28, 2007, 19:26 »
Catch Cresselia then go into the Sinnoh underground and set off 2 bubble traps, 1 ember trap and 3 reverse traps in that order and you will obtain Oak's Letter!
The bitterness inside

Offline Arcy1995

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 29, 2007, 12:46 »
To get arceus in pokemon ranger, insert the ranger net code 1234-5678-9101 and there will be a "Stop Arceus from falling asleep on his job" What do you think of the randomness of that?

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #309 on: July 29, 2007, 16:15 »
G/S/C

Go around Johto and Kanto and do EVERYTHING then fly to Pallet Town and do the macarena and send it to YouTube (yay!)! Surf to Johto and back, go through mt. Silver and use 5 repels and an escape rope. Fly to New Bark town and go into your house. You should now be at home!

What? That's your cheat!!!!! Apparently, it works, too!

blazeking123

« Reply #310 on: July 29, 2007, 16:48 »
For Pokemon pearl
Save Dawn(or Lucas)

Go to Prof.Rowan with a Deoxys (speed form) at the front of your party. Then Dawn(or Lucas)'s Farther will come and say Dawn(Again Lucas)Was kidnapped by team galactic. Now go to your rival(at Lake verity). He says he saw the boy or girl at Spear Pillar. Go to Spear Pillar and you will see Dawn. Team galactic are trying to get Dawn on there team! There will be Cyrus and Commanders Mars Jupitar and Saturn. Battle all 3 together and then battle Cyrus. If you win, Team.G Will run away screaming. Get Dawn and go to Prof. Rown!

Offline President Hawkeye

• Capital: Goldenrod City --- Population: 441 --- Pkmn Species: 100 --- Stunningly beautiful and culturally diverse. This is Johto.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Јοђτσ шιίί αίшαγξ βε мγ τґμε һσмε.
    • View Profile
    • Tohjo Falls - Pokémon Blogging
« Reply #311 on: July 29, 2007, 16:54 »
The 'Masterballs' Cheat on Diamond and Pearl.

Press 'x' and 'y' at the same time. Press select. Your character rumages around *in the unusual place* and picks out a random selection of 10 pokeballs. Catch 10 pokemon with those pokeballs and then decorate them with lettering stickers.
The first one should say: DOYOUW
The second one should say: ANTTOS
The third one should say: EARCHM
The fourth one should say: YBOXOF
The fifth one should say: MAGICB
The sixth one should say: ALLSFO
The seventh one should say: RMYFAM
The eigth one should say: ILYJEW
The ninth one should say: ELSTON
The tenth one should say: IGHT

Send the first one (DOYOUW) out in battle and (after the battle) you should be in a strip club.

WARNING! *only works when playing the male character*

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #312 on: July 30, 2007, 15:50 »
Nasty!

D/P

Get the Azure Flute/Heaven's Pipe (not sure which, whichever gets you to Arceus.). Go to where Arceus is/was and release Dialga/Palkia and another pokemon. The pokemon that isn't the legendary mascot will come into play later. Then, again, the screen will say 'The flute/pipe is playing again! Blow into it? (Y/N)' You will, obviously. 'The Flute/Pipe fell apart in _'s hands! A rainbow appeared!' Go up it and your released legendary and the other mascot will run at you and get into your party. You are in one of those wild west type places, except made of clouds. A Bibarel will appear wearing a LIDL t-shirt and sing a song. Catch it!!! It holds the key to a VERY legendary pokemon! The LIDL SHIRT is used south of where you are, on the very peak of Mt. Coronet. The screen will then say 'What on earth..? The LIDL SHIRT is disintergrating!'. Then your rival will appear and say
'It is lower but higher too,
Where a supposed God sees all,
Higher than Dialga/Palkia, in the sky but below the spectrum,
The final awaits, the very last maul.'

Work it out!

There (guess where in another post!) is the god of Arceus, who is more important than Arceus. It is a rare, shiny, Lv.255, maximum everything...that rules the god of pokemon, Arceus, rare and shiny and maximum and Lv.255..........

Look here for the answer, fools!

a Magikarp! SUCKERS! A very late April Fools, why not, but at least I got you all interested! Hahahahahaha!!!!

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #313 on: August 02, 2007, 22:29 »
Beat the E4 with only Mesprit in your team,  that knows only Future Sight. The Streets will come and sing Fit But You Know It!
The bitterness inside

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #314 on: August 03, 2007, 15:58 »
omg!

D/P

Say 'Electriceyesdummy!' into the microphone, at Flint before you face him in the E4 and instead of fighting, you will sing a duet of Ballroom Blitz and then go on tour to play the songs Turning Japanese (no lyrics, people who know the song) and Electric Eye.
O.O