Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111335 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spritey

Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #510 on: October 07, 2011, 01:23 »
In Pokemon White, complete the National Pokedex. Defeat the improved Pokemon League. Train 6 fully evolved Ground type Pokemon and have them in your party. Visit the Desert Resort. Stand in one of the depressions in the sand dunes. The screen will pause and there will be an enormous rumbling sound. A powerful, sandstorm will careen in your direction. Just before it would bury you alive, the 6 Pokemon in your party break free from their pokeballs without warning, and lunge in front of you in hope of protecting you. They overpower most of the sandstorm, but one very powerful gust of sandy wind whistles past them. It hits you and the massive impact sends you flying. The next thing you know you are unconscious, and you just came to your senses. A few trainers also visiting the Desert Resort come to your aid. You are covered in specs of sand. You shake it off and get up. A large pool of quicksand has formed. "Quicksand? After all that shaking?" a Black Belt trainer will say. "I say it leads somewhere!" he says again, as he runs off and sinks into the sand. "Could you go after him and check it out? My brother can be really rash sometimes," a Battle Girl trainer will say. You must sink into the pool of quicksand. The screen will fade and the scene will change to a sandy, underground cave known as Grit Cavern. You will tumble down and land in the cave. The Black Belt will be standing there, looking back and forth. He will soon notice you and will say, "What is this place? I never knew something like this even existed." There will be a humongous earthquake. The Black Belt will be startled. "Whoa! I've got to check that out. What could it be?" the Black Belt wonders, wandering off without you. You must follow after him, going through countless passageways and mazes. Eventually, you catch up to him, resting in the hallway. He will spot you and will say, "This path is interminable. No matter how far I think I've walked, I'm still not getting anywhere." You can see he is breathing heavily. Suddenly, the screen will pause and move ahead, viewing what is further in the distance. You see that the hallways are teeming with Team Magma grunts patrolling the hallways. "Uh oh. Looks like we have company," the Black Belt mutters, as he looks ahead. A male Team Magma grunt will wander off across the area, and will soon spot you and come closer. "Looks like we have trespassers. I'll be nice, and I'll let you leave quietly now. Surrendering yourselves in the only option. I promised my boss that I won't let any intruders pass this time, or it will end up like before," the grunt will arrogantly say. The Black Belt will shake his head. "We won't be going anywhere. We're going to find out what's going on," he will say. "Very well. I guess if we should proceed with our plans then defeating you is requisite," the grunt will say grimly. "Get ready," the Black Belt says turning to you. You will battle a male Team Magma grunt will lv. 60 Pokemon. He will have a Camerupt, Simisear, Heatmor, and Torkoal. He will have a few Full Restores and two Max Revives. Once you defeat him, he will say, "...Well...I didn't expect this to happen. I-I'll go inform the boss..." The grunt will speedily walk away. "That guy was strange. At first he acts so confident and then he just falls apart. Anyway, let's be careful and hurry up," the Black Belt will tell you. The rest of the grunts you battle have Pokemon from lv. 30 - 45. Once you clear that part of the cave, you will venture into a volcanic zone will pools of magma. There will be twice the amount of grunts here and there will be obstacles as well as Team Magma's eccentric machines. There will be boulders to move with Strength and rocks to shatter with Rock Smash. You will also face wild Torkoal, Numel, and Weezing in this part of the cave. You may encounter grunts that come in pairs, so you will team up with the Black Belt to fight them. The Black Belt has Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, and Hitmontop at lv. 65. Will edit.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 22:40 by Evil Mew »

Offline Nightmare Eater

• The Darkness in a Demon
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Screaming, Darkness and...
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 07, 2011, 20:20 »
Bring a Dialga to the improved Elite Four. Defeat everyone of Alder's pokemon using Roar of Time. Alder will say no words if he lost. Then you will notice the Team Plasma member next to you. Talk to him and he will take you to N's Castle. You walk through the castle and then you will notice yourself, being stopped by the sages. Rush to talk to yourself because the sages are advancing on you. Since you both don't talk, your past self will speak in ellipses. The sages will ignore this strange sight and will battle you. You and your past self will work together, two sages at a time. Your partner's team are yours from when you did this event but are scaled to your average pokemon levels.

Bronius & Gorm: Crustle Level 75 Bouffalant Level 75
Zinzolin & Rood: Excadrill Level 75 Archeops Level 75
Giallo & Ryoku: Conkledurr Level 75 Mienshao Level 75

After defeating them, continue on the same route until the Shadow Triad member brings you to Anthea and Concordia. Your past self will instantly go to heal themselves with Anthea, talking to Concordia will net a different coversation. "So it seems you have used the Time Dragon's power. It is a magnificent beast isn't it? There was once a plan involving that dragon. You would probably know about it now. I am aware that the Shadow Triad had  given you the orbs. It was a much bigger plan from Ghestis but thankfully, it was stopped before we could do any real harm to anyone. Now you will go to capture the Black/White dragon correct? This time, try to let Lord N see the light faster."
You leave the room with your past self. Make your way to N and watch a recording of yourself capture the dragon. Then your past self will battle N as usual. But during the battle, you approach Ghestis and battle him. You defeat him so Ghestis foolishly reveals his plan. N hears during his battle and stops battling. He is appalled to hear this so he releases his dragon but gives it one final command- Take Ghestis to a distant land, away from people he can harm. N apologises to both of you and gives you the Light/Dark Stone before Dialga roars and you return to your own time. Returning to the Dragonspiral tower will make the Light/Dark Stone glow. Making it to the top will allow you to capture Reshiram/Zekrom.
Something about evil

Man I love experimenting with this sprite.

spritey

« Reply #512 on: October 08, 2011, 02:50 »
How to get Dark Mew in Pokemon Emerald:

When you get to Faraway Island, go to the grassy area where Mew is. Follow Mew through the grass as it tries to hide. Do not talk to it. Use Cut to cut all of the tall grass, revealing Mew. Get close to Mew. Have a Pokemon in your party use Psycho Cut on Mew. Then use Night Slash. Mew will flail around wildly. It will divide into two beings. Dark Mew, the evil being, will appear alongside Mew. It turns on Mew and attacks. Mew is struck with an attack. Mew will retaliate against Dark Mew and a battle will start. They seem to be evenly matched in strength. Mew ends up pleading for your help to defeat Dark Mew. Mew will accept you as its trainer. You will battle Dark Mew with Mew as your lead Pokemon. Both Mew and Dark Mew are at lv. 30. Dark Mew knows Eldritch Flame, Vanish, Swoop Down, and Memory Wipe. You may catch Dark Mew, and then you will own both Mew and Dark Mew.

Offline FuyGawkes

• Iceduck Fan
  • GRENAAAAAAAADE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 17, 2012, 22:56 »
D/P(notplatinum), BASICALLY
Start a new game, set your name SLFX450X%351%^/ (after the % the characters will extend the screen) at this point wait exactly 74 seconds then continue on to choosing your starter pokemon, you will notice that the starter pokemon have changed, pick the pokemon called '.dev GMECRSHR' then when the battle starts your opponent will be a level 'OVER 9000!!' Arceus, this pokemon might seem impossible to defeat but if you follow this attack pattern you should win: ~You should notice that your pokemons name has changed 'Desmond Lock%"£$^' and that it's moveset is; Quick Attack, Endeavour and Aeroblast, it's ability, also, is Focus Slash.
Let it attack you once and you should have 1hp left then use Endeavour then Quick Attack and you should win. Then your rival should start bragging about his pokemon and you will have the ability to fly with your pokemon (whos name will change to ShayMinniMyahS). Fly to 'Hyuwee EyeLund' then encounter an extremely awkward pokemon whos name will change depending what time it is in your game, the game should crash.
Finally, you should notice that your game was saved despite the fact that it crashed. Continue on to the starter selection and select the level '-3fk' caterpie you should lose the battle because your only move is emo-fatality....
Continue the game until you get access to a PC box and Voila! You shoold have all the pokemon in the game and the legendaries which have shiny sprites will be shiny!
My story? Tell you what kid, MY stories a bit like a lickitung's tongue, it's long and messy and you don't want to get too personal with it, understand?

spritey

« Reply #514 on: May 02, 2012, 22:15 »
Complete the National Dex in Pokemon Black/White. Go to Castelia City, the southernmost docks where you find the sailor who ferries you to Victini's home. In the sailor's place in front of the ship, you will find a Team Plasma grunt instead. Walk up to the grunt and talk to him. He will say, "Hey, you! Stay out of here. You've got to leave, or I'll bring you down in a battle. So get lost." Talk to him again and he will say, "Really? Well, I warned you. You've got some nerve, kid, but I'll slap the sense into you." You will battle the Team Plasma Grunt, who has Zweilous at lv. 60 who knows the Water move Cone Spray and other moves. Defeat him and he will say, "So? You win. But you are still not coming through. There's nothing you can do to get me out of your way." Have a Pokemon use Hose Down on the grunt. He will be driven into the water by the powerful force. Use Whirlpool where the grunt once stood, and a vortex of water will appear around the grunt. The Team Plasma grunt will drown, and a piece of paper will rise from the water. This paper floated from his pocket when he was drowning. The paper will drift to you and you will pick it up. It is a map with a route sketched onto it. Enter the ship, where you will fight more Team Plasma Grunts. After being defeated, the last grunt will unlock a door where the ship's captain is tied up. The grunt will free the sailor before running off. The sailor is very grateful for you saving him. Go to your bag and click "Use" on the map with the sketched route in your Key Items. The sailor will agree to take you there. To be continued...

Green Apple

« Reply #515 on: October 20, 2012, 18:44 »
Beat the Elie 4 five times in FR/LG. Then, talk to that creepy white hand girl in Lavender Town and say no. Then the Marowak ghost appears behind you. It is able to be caught.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 27, 2014, 19:00 »
In Pokémon Red, defeat the Elite Four twice. After beating them for the second time, you must have a pokemon with Pokerus as your Lead Pokémon, and a lvl.63 Venomoth. Go to the PC in your room and press A. As soon as the storage system is opened, press B and A simultaneously and a glitch screen will appear. It will close 5 seconds later. Check your party. The Venomoth will be replaced with a Lvl.63 Missingno named "null," and the Pokémon with Pokerus will appear missing.
Talk to Professor Oak. He will tell you that you have completed the Pokedex and give you a glitched Pokeball that will appear as a Rare Candy. Encounter a Pokémon in battle. Your game will freeze for 31 seconds, and then the message "M7n4jmkki( was caught!" will appear at the top. The sprite for M7n4jmkki( will be that of a Level 100 Mewtwo, and your glitched Pokeball will be gone. The lead Pokémon in your party will now be replaced with the Mewtwo that you caught. Then a trainer called *8495j will walk up to you and challenge you to battle. He has a Level 3 Starmie and a Level 25 Mr. Mime. His Mr. Mime will use Selfdestruct on the first turn. Then it will ask you to enter a name for the trainer you encountered. Whatever you enter will be the name of every Trainer and Pokémon you encounter from this point forward. The game will automatically save after this.

Now you've won the game.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 29, 2014, 00:08 »
Chain 5 cosmic flips in a row in X or Y, then walk into the luminose gym. There well be a pikachu there. Give it a rare candy and LT. Surge will jump out, stuff you into a bag and take you to Kanto. Beat the champion there and you'll get a lv. 100 Blaziken, perfect Attack and speed. Use it in one battle and you'll get a shiny mew from Gary himself!
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 01, 2014, 19:49 »
In Pokemon X, go to any Cracked Walls directly outside of the abandoned hotel. Get on your bike. The second the music starts playing, use Rock Smash on the wall. The game will glitch, and take you to the Power Plant. You will be able to ride your bike through walls now. Ride it through the wall to your left. You will find a room with a TM in the center. Examine the TM, and a battle will start. It will be a Triple Battle against Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa. You will find that in this battle, you can throw a Pokeball anytime you want.
After catching them, get off your bike. The TM will be gone, and there will be a trainer in the corner. Battle him. He has a Level 2 Arceus and a Level 35 Pidgeotto. If you beat him, he will complete your Pokedex for you and turn every Pokemon you have into a shiny.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 01, 2014, 20:07 »
Catch 50 klefki and put them all into a box with the team flare wallpaper. Then defeat the E4 with 3 of said klefki on your team and they all must know toxic and protect. Then, do the same with 4 klefki. Then walk into your house, run 5 circles around the couch, walk outside and then you'll get a free lemonade. Use the lemonade on a poisoned pokemon to get a level one legend of your choice with perfect IV's.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 01, 2014, 20:15 »
In Pokemon Y, capture a Goomy with Dragon Breath. Fly back to your house. Fly to Coumarine City after leaving your house. Then, activate a Max Repel and walk into Santalune Forest.
Go into your bag and give a Great Ball to the Goomy, then walk into the grass. You will encounter a glitchy Pokemon with the appearance of a monochrome Octillery. Have the Goomy use Dragon Breath, which will leave the Octillery with 1 HP.
Suddenly, Goomy will throw its Great Ball at the Octillery, and catch it.
It will be nicknamed "@@49" and its level will be "?KANGASKHAn."
Check your bag. You will have 9999 of every Evolutionary Stone, 36 Masterballs, and every TM and HM.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 05, 2014, 18:46 »
In Platinum, one can assume that Cyrus is dead in that black world, huh?

NO LONGER YOU WILL BE FOLLED BY THAT SORT OF LIES!

First off, complete the Elite Four with only Giratina; once without its orb and later with it. Whenever you are done, Cynthia will be waiting in her granny's home to tell you she found out something very interesting about Giratina's legend. After you hear the sexy champion, go back where the Distortion World is and enter. Near the Waterfall, you will find Cyrus. Talk to him to find out the truth!
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 11, 2014, 19:46 »
On X and Y, breed 100 pokemon with 6 perfect IV's then talk to your rival. They will battle you with a full team of level 100 legends. Somehow win and your character dies and goes to heaven. You can catch any pokemon you encounter there, but you only get 10 minutes to do so. After the 10 minutes are up, you can pick each pokemon's exact IV's, nature, ability and whether or not it's shiny. After that, you revive and your rival gives you a strange orb. Use the strange orb in your room and you find a perfect IV'ed shiny Arceus, level 1.

Offline Mockery for One

• Was never a...
  • Rex Fan
  • Naah, this ain't cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 05, 2015, 23:48 »
Something about the PowerPuff Girls showing up and having every starter of the type that matches their color in X, Y, or the Hoenn Remakes if you named your 3DS Utonium...

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 03, 2015, 09:52 »
Wario Land 3

Put this code in:

126CDGHT6 FDGFYU5674

and Rudy The Clown will start actually punching himself on the nose and will defeat himself!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!