Author Topic: Perhaps a Bit Overdue,  (Read 586 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Zubatman

• Un Macho y Caballero
  • Psythor Fan
  • Zubats are not to be taken lightly.
    • View Profile
Perhaps a Bit Overdue,
« on: December 31, 2013, 04:04 »
This introduction might be a little late, for you can see my posts floating around as early as October 12th (approximately). I was introduced to this wonderful site through the Name Rater and the need for a nickname for my now nicknamed Walrein, Juan, and after snooping around the forums for a while I just made account under the username Zubatman. However, you can call me David or Dave, just because callin' me "Zubatman" all the time is kinda strange. Speakin' of my username, I chose it because Zubat and its evolutionary line is just amazing and under-rated; a hidden-gem, if I may. I don't post a lot, but when I do... It probably is not as cheesy as this last statement if you get the reference.

"All men do not know when to stop, but Macho men know their limits and push them further, like a taco you know you've overstuffed."
                               -Uncle Jorge

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Perhaps a Bit Overdue,
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 09:48 »
Not entirely sure 'welcome' is the right word to use for someone who's been on the site for a few months, but I can't think of anything better so welcome to the site Dave xD
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝