Author Topic: VS Recorder Replays  (Read 1219 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mew King

• Some Sort of Grad Student of Sorts
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Now even Manaphy wants to kill you
    • View Profile
VS Recorder Replays
« on: February 21, 2014, 01:10 »
So, I'm sure we've all had some ridiculously fun battles over our time.  And I hope you guys saved replays of what you believe to be your favorite battles (even if you only save your favorite wins, they can be interesting like mine).

So, let me start off!

AL4W-WWWW-WWW3-EMFK
My in-game team versus a set of the typical legendaries.  It turns out Florges and Aegislash can take down the entire set of pre-Bank legendaries.  She and I had a battle before (where her Charizard mega evolved), but it wasn't auto-level, all my guys were level 100, and her guys weren't (like her Togekiss was level 47).  It's even more one sided than this one.

BQBW-WWWW-WWW5-N68T
A triple battle with someone I consider to be a really good battler.  She and I keep getting down to last few guys.  The two of us battled twice today and this is the first match (I lost the second match, because of Garchomp Hax and she used a Special Mega Tyranitar (but waited to Mega Evolve it when I brought out my Politoed)).  If I wasn't lazy, I would get another team ready to fight her instead of using the same one constantly.

U5JG-WWWW-WWW5-KZ8G
A really REALLY fun ubers multibattle.  As it turns out, Ho-oh is a ridiculously good Pokemon.  The four of us had three battles exchanging partners.  My battle with her as my partner is the most one-sided out of them.  I mean, when you watch it, you'll see that it ends 4-0 (her Darkrai fainted after doing its initial job, and my Ho-oh fainted because of Life Orb recoil).

UWVW-WWWW-WWW5-DNKY
My only non-legendary team that I have transferred over versus a team of 6 legendaries (though only two of them are ubers).  I took down another team of all legendaries but this one was more interesting than the other.

So, share yours!
Gary was here.  Ash is a loser.

Offline Awkward Squirtle

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: VS Recorder Replays
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 13:26 »
I might put up my butterfree 6-0 at some point, that was a great moment.

MonsterMon64

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 13:53 »
This one's probably the most fun single battle I've had in a while:
VFWW-WWWW-WWW5-CMAW
I swear there were moments where both of us had brain farts, though. I mean if he hadn't used Shadow Sneak at the beginning there I'm pretty sure I'd be dead. Gliscor especially kept tripping me up, I kept forgetting about Protect and that's how I lost two Pokemon to it. ;-; I also lucked out at the end there, but you gotta admit that was a beautiful finale.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 00:15 »
My goodra ate dirt quickly, but vivie made quick work of the other team.

J9LG-WWWW-WWW6-NRB5
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 18:53 »
CUXW-WWWW-WWW7-5WZR

I think a weak team like mine can do well...

5EFW-WWWW-WWW7-5XD6

I could not use my Destiny Bond shenanigan, but... dang it, that was close!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 19:46 by Delicious_Scout »
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

MonsterMon64

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 13:51 »
^I like your taste in Pokemon, though! In the first video... Man, Umbreon is a pain to take down in Singles if you let it be, I felt no sympathy for it when you finally took it down.
>Sitting Duck
I smiled

I don't usually post videos of me owning legendaries hard (usually a result of the other player being inexperienced anyway) but this was my Schadenfreude after losing so many matches on Random Matchup as of late, anyhow:
KHPG-WWWW-WWW7-KF6D
I'm surprised I didn't lose a single Pokemon, to be honest. In retrospect, I feel bad for the other guy's Lugia. ^^;

Here's a battle I lost, though I gotta say, I had a lot of fun:
AFVW-WWWW-WWW7-KQEK
None of my Pokemon really shined that brightly in this battle, but I may have had a chance if I was better at this thing people call "prediction".

Annnd an interesting one to (sort of) start off June!
SYJW-WWWW-WWW7-N7R3
Not sure what to make of my opponent here. Never mind what I could have done better, what could the other side have done to improve and, uh, not lose? He seemed to throw caution to the wind in the second half, and not in a good way either.

This was an interesting match, if only for the ridiculous amount of flinch-hackery:
V2RG-WWWW-WWW8-PKZ2
If I was able to hit that Greninja before it could use Grass Knot, I might not have lost my own Greninja. On the other hand, I also lucked out with Water Shuriken there, or I'd have been as good as dead a lot sooner.
(Spoilers: I still lost)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 01:09 by MonsterMon64 »