Author Topic: Does the Earth Ribbon stop a Pokémon from being traded on the GTS?  (Read 1084 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
This is the ribbon you get from winning the 100 battle challenge in Colosseum I think. I was not able to trade my Rhyperior or Moltres which had this ribbon. The message I get is: It's a special Pokémon. You can't trade it!

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Sceptile987

I think it's more of a case where it thinks the pokemon originated from Colosseum rather than the handheld games, and has mistaken it for an event pokemon

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
I think it's more of a case where it thinks the pokemon originated from Colosseum rather than the handheld games, and has mistaken it for an event pokemon

No, I have checked various online sources and it is the ribbon that stops the GTS trade. I have a Rhyperior which originated from the Hoenn region (before it evolved), got the ribbon from training it at Mt. Battle in Colosseum and now it can't be traded on the GTS.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella