Misc > Role Play

[DISC] Been a While Since I've Done This Here

(1/4) > >>

Reluctant Wailord:
Let's cut to the chase here - I want to try and build this place back up to how I remember it. I know it won't be easy, but we can try.
And to do that, we need RPs. I have an idea for one, but I just need to run it by you lot to make any necessary amendments.
The world is under threat by an invading force of automatons, and while the normal military is able to hold them back, Earth and the invaders are locked in a stalemate. Enter the Bastion.

The Bastion is a fighting force comprised of individuals who are in possession of unique talents - in other words, superhumans. It doesn't even matter what kind of superhuman they are. Genetically modified humans, people in power suits, those with inherent abilities - even normal humans, should they prove competent enough to face up to the threats posed. All over the globe, these teams are deployed, and slowly begin turning the war in humanity's favour.

This RP takes place just as it becomes clear that the Bastion is managing to help win the fight. But it sounds generic as it is - just your standard "Waltz in, fight things, come back" thing. But consider this - not a single soldier in the group being played is above the age of 21. I'll reveal the reasons for that in the RP itself. But, I assure you, there's a reason that no super over 21 is ever seen fighting, and why children as young as 15 are seen on the front lines.
I'm no expert author, but I'll do my best to present moral conflicts, promote character development, and provide plot twists. I don't want this to be some brainless beat-em-up.

Cody999:

--- Quote from: Reluctant Wailord on September 16, 2013, 17:24 --- I'll do my best to present moral conflicts, promote character development, and provide plot twists. I don't want this to be some brainless beat-em-up.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me, I would join.

SirBlaziken:
I'm in 3 that aren't as active as I'd like (I like it very active), so let's make it 4. I'm in.

Lightshock16:
(Well, I was part of some pretty big RP's back in the day, so since I'm back, why don't I give it a crack too? I'm in. :) )

Reluctant Wailord:
Alright, this looks good enough. Anyone got any questions, queries, issues, that sort of thing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version