Misc > Role Play

[P][A][Pw]--The 'Monster' Pokemon--[Ad]

<< < (9/10) > >>

kindtocrows:
Nilda noticed Rina biting the pokemon and saw a chance to attack. She rushed at the pokemon, a Snubbull, with Metal Claw, landing a powerful, hit and easily knocking it out. It wasn't dead, though it was bleeding badly and it wouldn't be fighting anymore. She flashed a quick smile and nod of thanks to Rina before going back to focusing on the battle. She realized they would probably have to kill the pokemon, but for now, as long as they were out of the fight, that was good enough.

Suddenly, another pokemon, a Magby, managed to get behind her and hit her with a Fire Punch. She screamed out in pain, it did a lot of damage, but she wasn't going to quit. She quickly turned around and used Psycho Cut on it.

The name master:
So what we're doing is writing parts of a story?

If I knew what I actually have to do, I'd probably join in.

Lindora:
Rina saw Nilda's smile, and quickly smiled back. She crawled over to another Pokemon, a Hitmonchan, and used Bite on it also. While it was distracted with it's leg, she jumped up and hopped on it's head, knocking it over. She went back to the bushes, but by this time most of the Pokemon noticed that she was there.

Lindora:

--- Quote from: The name master on June 25, 2016, 11:52 ---So what we're doing is writing parts of a story?

--- End quote ---

Bacically, you control a character that you create with the form, but don't control any of the Pokemon that other people create. If you add some characters that you didn't create(only if you add your own you can do this), then anybody can control them. And, yes, you could look at it like writing parts of a story.

E.C.A.M.B.S.:

--- Quote from: The name master on June 25, 2016, 11:52 ---So what we're doing is writing parts of a story?

--- End quote ---

I'd encourage you to join. Roleplaying is fun and it's also good writing practice

---

Quince saw how hard Rina was working. He would’ve given her the nicest smile a scar-faced criminal could give, but there was something that required his immediate attention. Nilda was hurt, and he had to help her! Quince was about to finish off the Magby after Psycho Cut sent it his way, but he tripped on something slimy. It was a Scraggy’s loose skin, rolled out in front of him like a carpet.

He was caught off guard and took a Power-Up Punch to the stomach. Quince gritted his teeth through the first attack, but then came another. A third one might’ve done him in, but his blue jewel blocked it and gave him an opening.

He hit back hard with Revenge. Scraggy looked like it might faint, but in a sudden, desperate move it used Thief and stole Quince’s chain. The wounded explorer then jumped back and tried to get away.

Quince’s appearance suddenly changed. He was slit-eyed and seething noticeably, as if a dormant rage had been awakened inside him. The explorer had taken something precious.

It all happened so quickly. With Ice Shard, Quince pinned the fleeing Scraggy to a tree. The full-powered Revenge that followed easily crushed the Guildmember’s small body. Scraggy fainted instantly, but something was wrong. It seemed… lifeless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version