Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: Nostalgia Thread
« Last post by nalty. on May 15, 2021, 22:18 »
Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Avril was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.
« Last post by sylar on May 14, 2021, 13:48 »
rest in peace to avril lavigne. rest in peace love. rest in peace baby cakes. it's a real shame you never got to see gangnam style was. it's a real shame. you would've loved to know what gangnam style was.
I think it's Scizor too!
In my opinion it's Scizor
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Your favourite region
« Last post by alolanraichu on May 11, 2021, 11:33 »
Johto and Kanto
« Last post by nalty. on May 08, 2021, 21:09 »
Avril Lavigne isn't dead.

The original Avril (rest her soul) was killed and replaced by Hollywood executives.
« Last post by Petzbreeder on May 08, 2021, 14:44 »
Avril Lavigne (rip)

Avril Lavigne isn't dead.
« Last post by nalty. on May 06, 2021, 10:09 »
the real hidden nostalgia gem on this forum is going to your profile and checking out the pre-made avatar gallery. Limp Bizkit, Korn, Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne (rip), Dido, Eminem...all the latest chart toppers are there.

check out my sweet new avi
« Last post by Turner on May 06, 2021, 02:14 »
the real hidden nostalgia gem on this forum is going to your profile and checking out the pre-made avatar gallery. Limp Bizkit, Korn, Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne (rip), Dido, Eminem...all the latest chart toppers are there.
Gaming / Re: Overwatch
« Last post by Turner on May 06, 2021, 01:30 »
Jeff Kaplan quit Blizzard a few weeks ago, midway through Overwatch 2 development that's not a good sign, seems like most of the Blizz old guard are leaving.

As much as I'd love Overwatch 2 to pop off I think it's gonna flop. I've been playing Overwatch since release and after 900 hours or so I think I just want it to be over. I always return for the events to grab more skins but it's a drug I can't quit. I was a Mei main and got joy from freezing people, spamming the "Hi!" command when they expected the icicle to the face and then freezing them again when they thawed out - rinse and repeat until they slowly run out of health. Now it's become a chore, I don't think the game will ever reach 2016-2017 levels of hype again.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10