Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 [9] 10
Random Randomness / Re: Nostalgia Thread
« Last post by Dracon on May 09, 2022, 03:09 »
glad to see you are out of prison

I'm f**king amazed that you remembered that detail about my life. Yeah, I got out. Got a degree, finished my parole, never want back after ten years. I've been a good boy.
Say Hello! / my name is mauri
« Last post by mauri on May 07, 2022, 14:56 »
hello everyone nice to meet you!
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Snorlax best Pokemon
« Last post by nalty. on May 03, 2022, 21:08 »
i would be the best pokemon if i could sleep that much
Forum Games / Re: How known are you on this Site?
« Last post by nalty. on May 03, 2022, 21:04 »
sorry, haven't heard of you 1/10
« Last post by Lord Raven on May 01, 2022, 23:01 »
congrats to hrh dr lord raven!!! what did you do your thesis about???? if its ok to ask

secret benefits on the forum if you do a doctorate, you permenantly exchange your sig for forbidden powers

oh yeah i need to check this place more

condensed matter physics & optics, i basically shoot lasers at thin materials
Say Hello! / MOVED: Snorlax best Pokemon
« Last post by Lord Raven on May 01, 2022, 22:59 »
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Where is everyone?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on May 01, 2022, 14:46 »
I'm still here.
« Last post by Xx_N°-n@Me_xX on April 22, 2022, 14:17 »
I still come on this site to find nicknames for my pokemon, but I've found that not only is the Name Rater seemingly disappeared, but activity at a whole seems to be at a standstill. I hope one day we can get something like him back, since it was always a neat idea to critique others nicknames. But with 401 pending nicks and seemingly no ratings in sight its safe to say that we won't be rated anytime soon. But hey ya never know maybe things'll pick up...
hopefully.

CL4P-TP (spaz)
I'm just guessing that the website is three years behind because the "latest" nick's are in 2019.
« Last post by Captain Jigglypuff on April 22, 2022, 13:18 »
Forums for small websites were bludgeoned to death by large social media platforms. I'm just here to see if the name rater finally got around to rating my Pokemon nicknames from 2006.

Not necessarily true. I’m still a member of some smaller forums and the activity on them is still pretty good even with social media. I think Thanos wiped out a lot of users on this site.
« Last post by nalty. on March 29, 2022, 21:49 »
I logged back in out of curiosity for how this site was going. I spent my early teen years glued to this website, now I'm turning 30. I know it's dead, and I don't really care about Pokemon anymore, but I had a lot of great times here, making inside jokes in our little corner of the internet, debating over nonsense with our half-baked adolescent brains, quoting each other in our signatures. I hope everyone here is doing well, and I hope you have as good of memories of me as I have of you. If anyone remembers me, hey, it's Dracon. I didn't forget you either. I hope you're killing it.

glad to see you are out of prison
Pages: 1 ... 8 [9] 10