Author Topic: Nostalgia Thread  (Read 36269 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gusparce

• Dunsparce
  • Joeno Fan
  • I'm not your average worm.
    • View Profile
Re: Nostalgia Thread
« Reply #360 on: April 25, 2021, 08:21 »
This website is very nostalgic for me, used to get on here all the time. I wonder if anyone remembers me? Are you still here Roxxy? Haha, good times.

Offline ArchStanton

• Space Cowboy
  • Pokemon Fan
  • You're gonna carry that weight.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 25, 2021, 18:50 »
I'm actually brand new here. Name's Andrew, how are y'all? I just made my account today, but I've observed this site from afar for years. I regret that I was never a part of this community while it was in its prime. That said, though, I still have a level of nostalgia for this place despite never properly being a part of it. Browsing the cool sprites and funny Name Rater roasts posted here is something I've done for a long time. Seeing all of you strangers reminisce about the good ol' days is bringing tears to my eyes. Reminds me of sites I used to frequent, and all the old friends I met on those. Despite being an outsider, I can tell this place is a real treasure.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 18:53 by ArchStanton »
Cowboy Bebop isn't even my favorite anime, I just think this image of Spike wearing a cowboy hat really resonates with me.

Offline nalty.

• Typhlosion Fan
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 27, 2021, 16:48 »
nalty??? Omg I remember you from wayyyyy back in like 2009 was it? Lol (my name is Briana, doubt you’ll remember me! I loved this site. Hi everyone! If you happen to remember me please direct message me! I would love to reconnect

there's a discord that's quite active 👍

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2021, 14:57 »
I regret that I was never a part of this community while it was in its prime. That said, though, I still have a level of nostalgia for this place despite never properly being a part of it.

latecomer fully iunto the regretablly laconic phase of my posting career speakin to say that u participate in ur own way imo even if its like. bein from a distance?????? as long as u enjoyed ur time near or around the place thats what matters!!!
           

Offline Turner

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 06, 2021, 02:14 »
the real hidden nostalgia gem on this forum is going to your profile and checking out the pre-made avatar gallery. Limp Bizkit, Korn, Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne (rip), Dido, Eminem...all the latest chart toppers are there.

Offline nalty.

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 06, 2021, 10:09 »
the real hidden nostalgia gem on this forum is going to your profile and checking out the pre-made avatar gallery. Limp Bizkit, Korn, Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne (rip), Dido, Eminem...all the latest chart toppers are there.

check out my sweet new avi

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 08, 2021, 14:44 »
Avril Lavigne (rip)

Avril Lavigne isn't dead.

Offline nalty.

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 08, 2021, 21:09 »
Avril Lavigne isn't dead.

The original Avril (rest her soul) was killed and replaced by Hollywood executives.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 14, 2021, 13:48 »
rest in peace to avril lavigne. rest in peace love. rest in peace baby cakes. it's a real shame you never got to see gangnam style was. it's a real shame. you would've loved to know what gangnam style was.

i'd rather be dead than call this
song "how i lost your respect"
but god bless or get neglected

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline nalty.

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 15, 2021, 22:18 »
Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Avril was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.