Author Topic: CiTV (UK) to show Pokemon Movie 18: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages  (Read 3526 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Umby2000

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Its Mature Advice Girl to the rescue... again! Thanks Mark for Raoul. ^^
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Prefers PUSA over 4Kids. Yay.
    • View Profile
... I was going to post this on Sunday but my electricity was dipping thanks to Storm Desmond. Bleurk. >.<;;

Anyway... according to my Sky TV Guide, on Saturday 12th December 2015 at 9:25am CiTV are to premiere Pokemon Movie 18: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages. For me, it is showing up under Sky+'s Search Functionality as "Pokemon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages"... however (for reasons I have yet to fully grasp) not all of CiTV's Pokemon listings are popping up when you search for "Pokemon". Although the Movie and the latest episode of Pokemon the Series: XY - Kalos Quest (to be shown on Thursday~) show up, their repeats of Pokemon the Series: XY (broadcast on weekdays at 6:55am... I think~) don't. Which is weird. O.o No repeat listings for Pokemon Movie 18 are available at this time however it seems that it is being shown as part of their "Movie Club" event, and other Movie Club films have been repeated on the following Friday afternoon. -prods-

There is no mention either of CiTV showing Pokemon Movie 18's prequel - Hoopa, The Mischief Pokemon - unlike in America where they seem to be being broadcast together but it is apparently available on the Pokemon.com website. Although I haven't tried it... Pokemon.com doesn't exactly work particularly well on my Computer. Sigh. -_-;;

---

Edit: Yeah, CiTV are repeating "Pokemon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages" on Friday 18th December 2015 at 4:15pm. ^^;; -prods- Still no mention of the prequel Hoopa, The Mischief Pokemon though.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 19:40 by Umby2000 »