Author Topic: I'm now here two years after watching the Name Rater yeet everything in the bin  (Read 3234 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Corrin FE

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Good to be here. I'll be glad to see my everything I love get promoted or wreck by the name rater from now on. Yes, my name is Corrin, she's my Smash main and best waifu

Corrin Main
| FATES |
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 15:03 by Corrin FE »

Offline RadicalDreamer93

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Someone submitted Lilith as a nickname for Tyranitar, and Name Rater deadass thought the person put Lileep and Anorith together, and said "please don't do so again" or something, as though Lilith isn't an actual name that predates Pokemon that real life people can be and are given (or can take) as their legal name. I... think he's been doing this for too long, lol

Offline Gusparce

• Dunsparce
  • Joeno Fan
  • I'm not your average worm.
    • View Profile
Someone submitted Lilith as a nickname for Tyranitar, and Name Rater deadass thought the person put Lileep and Anorith together, and said "please don't do so again" or something, as though Lilith isn't an actual name that predates Pokemon that real life people can be and are given (or can take) as their legal name. I... think he's been doing this for too long, lol

This is actually hilarious, Christ almighty I can't stop laughing!