Misc > Gaming

Animal Crossing New Leaf [3DS]

<< < (2/23) > >>

Angelic Lapras King:

--- Quote from: Turner on August 30, 2012, 15:39 ---
-You are now the mayor of the town

--- End quote ---
So the old Tortoise finally crocked then?

Kinda hope this feels more different to the others since the game can get too samey too quickly. Still, if you guys are getting the game near launch, it should be fun to hang out with you guys before the online becomes a ghost town....

Turner:

--- Quote from: Angelic Lapras King on September 01, 2012, 01:26 ---So the old Tortoise finally crocked then?

Kinda hope this feels more different to the others since the game can get too samey too quickly. Still, if you guys are getting the game near launch, it should be fun to hang out with you guys before the online becomes a ghost town....

--- End quote ---

I thought this exactly, when the first pieces of information trickled out I wasn't too convinced that it would be much different from the others but after watching some videos it does feel like they've really expanded this time. Yeah, I'll be getting it on release day too and posting my FC and stuff, Animal Crossing needs to be social really.

There was so much hidden stuff and giveaways in WW I'm excited to see what we'll get from this now we have downloadable content and so on.

Richard and Blaziken:
Yesssss this sounds awesome! I loved AC:WW the best of the three we got, and this 3DS version sounds incredible! The video they sent out a while ago also showed the player character swimming and sitting on a tree stump of a tree that had been cut down!! ^-^

Ledyba:
lets create a pkmn.net gang and graffiti our names on boards of other players town.

richie and B. man from pkmn.net crewz waz 'ere.
big T bring u oranges from pkmn.net

Turner:

--- Quote from: Ledyba on September 01, 2012, 11:21 ---lets create a pkmn.net gang and graffiti our names on boards of other players town.

richie and B. man from pkmn.net crewz waz 'ere.
big T bring u oranges from pkmn.net

--- End quote ---

I'll make sure I buy a bus shelter for my town just so you guys can vandalize it like real G's =P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version