Misc > Gaming

3DS Games?

<< < (2/2)

Sizacu:
I second Kid Icarus: Uprising and fourth Tales of the Abyss! I also think you should get Professor Layton: Mask of Miracles if you're into the puzzle game genre c: Mario Kart 3DS is also great, though I haven't played that in a while.

We're also going to get Super Smash Bros. 4 on the 3DS and Wii U apparently, so if you like the SSBB series then you can get that as well (when it comes out) c:

The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA:

--- Quote from: Lord Raven on April 30, 2013, 05:38 ---Also everyone is forgetting Metal Gear Solid 3D:  Snake Eater.  You have not lived until you played through it.  MGS3 is phenomenal.

--- End quote ---
I played through it. Didn't think it was good.
I KNEW it was AMAZING. First MGS game I ever played. I'd consider it one of the best $40 I ever spent.

Resident Evil: Revelaitons is a great game. Has that classic Resident Evil feel with the action of the more recent iterations. Plus the "Raid Mode" is a ton of fun too. And you can play online.

Lord Raven:
It's even sadder if you've played all the others, but Snake Eater doesn't have any sort of continuity lockout so it's a great game even if you haven't played the others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version