Author Topic: Reposting of My Character Guide: Steve Jones  (Read 833 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mushroom

• PKMN.NET's Original Pirate Captain
  • Elite Four Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "Last Post On The Page" King
    • View Profile
    • My Music Review Site
Reposting of My Character Guide: Steve Jones
« on: February 18, 2007, 18:18 »
My guide got deleted in the PLC purge so I need to repost it.

Name: Steve Jones

Appearance:

Looks older than 16, more like 18. Scruffy black hair, tallish compared to most of his piers. A little bit of excess weight, but not enough to be called overweight or fat. Usually wears Jeans, T-shirt, black Pirate style frock coat and a black hat. Always carrys his guitar with him, as well as a canvas shoulder bag that seems to be able to hold everything he needs.

History: Grew up in Pacifidlog town in the Hoenn reigon with his mother, father and younger sister. Left on his journey at the normal age, but kept on with his studies along the way. He collected all of the Hoenn league badges, but before he could face the league his proper journey started. He went off on a quest to find out about the malevolent group "The Management". After being knocked unconcious during a battle he woke up on Cinnibar Island where he met up with the "Quest for the Gym Badges" crew, After many adventures with that group, he was attacked by The Management again and woke up in Fuchia where he started a new journey with a new group, "Search For Suspicion". The group travelled to Sinnoh on the special event boat. He split up with that group and is currently travelling with a new group, the "Strong Dreamers"

Personality: Steve a quite complicated character. He can be serious a lot of the time, but is also constantly making jokes and sarcastic comments. He cares about his Pokémon very much, actually, he loves them. He would hate for anything to heppen to them. Steve stands up for what he beleive in, but will accept defeat if someone bests him... most of the time. He can sometimes be a bit of a sore loser. His guitar is one of his prized possesions, and he doesn't want anything to heppen to it, the same with his bag in which he keeps most of his worldly possesions.

Friends: The "Quest for the Gym Badges" crew, "Search For Suspicion" crew, "Strong Dreamers" crew.

Enemies: The Management
Typical Management Member:

Pokémon:

In Party
Quilava:
Obtained as a Cydaquil as a birthday present from his cousin from Goldenrod in Johto. Neither Quilava or Steve want them to it to evolve into a Typholsion.

Breloom:
Caught in Petalburg Woods as a Shroomish, only recently eveolved as it was waiting to learn Spore.

Hypno:
Obtained in Pewter city at the "Pewterful Hotel" at the time of the Psychic convention. Has a silver Yo-Yo instead of a pendulum, given to it by Steve.

Electabuzz:
Traded to Steve for a Swellow in Hoenn, helps Steve show off by lifting him up into the air during guitar solos by using the move Psychic.

Flygon:
Caught as a Trapinch in the desert in Hoenn.

Vaporeon:
Given to him by the same cousin who gave him Quilava, however at a later birthday.

Pokemon in PC
Relicanth and Nidoran, among others who haven't been mentioned in the story yet.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 14:29 by Mushroom »

Offline Joeno

• WebMaster
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "It's only love, what is everyone so scared of?"
    • View Profile
    • PKMN.NET
Re: Reposting of My Character Guide: Steve Jones
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 19:58 »
Formal post for my records, enjoy yourself and all that.
Peter <3<3<3<3

Pong And Beyond - Playing through 1001 video games before we die...

P-O-K-accent-E Balls!

Offline Mushroom

• PKMN.NET's Original Pirate Captain
  • Elite Four Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "Last Post On The Page" King
    • View Profile
    • My Music Review Site
Re: Reposting of My Character Guide: Steve Jones
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 14:23 »
UPDATE:

Steve has left the QFTB crew, and has started on a solo journey again. Aedan from the QFTB crew has rejoined him in Fuchia.
Posted on: March 16, 2007, 18:08
UPDATE: Personality added.
Posted on: March 24, 2007, 12:03
UPDATE: General Character Guide Clearup