Misc > Random Randomness

Nostalgia Thread

<< < (75/80) > >>

dan dan:
henlo

Jackogirl:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on July 10, 2021, 14:22 ---Remember when this site wasn’t dead and had some fun stuff like Caption Contests and Name Raters?

--- End quote ---

I do!

SpinnelSun:
can't believe I actually remembered my username and password to this site. although not super surprised - i joined when i was 12 (I'm now 28) and I remember rushing back from school everyday to go on this website. I used to be super jealous because I liked in Australia and everyone was running on UK time so whenever I was online no one else was hahaha especially in the roleplaying section or the Sprite Art forum.

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on July 10, 2021, 14:22 ---Remember when this site wasn’t dead and had some fun stuff like Caption Contests and Name Raters?

--- End quote ---

I joined because I wanted so badly for the name rater to rate my pokemon!! The wait once submitting used to kill me!

sans the skeleton:
i remember when the forums weren't just alive, they were t h r i v i n g
i spent like all of my free time at that point in forum games, rp forums and random randomness ahah.

nalty.:

--- Quote from: sans the skeleton on August 05, 2021, 23:41 ---i remember when the forums weren't just alive, they were t h r i v i n g
i spent like all of my free time at that point in forum games, rp forums and random randomness ahah.

--- End quote ---

i never got into role playing i didn't have the patience or the creative writing skills

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version